Bible study rules for public schools proposed

Feb 10, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Courier-Journal

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Comments (Page 4,395)

Showing posts 87,881 - 87,900 of122,953
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Yes and Amen

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>If the christian god where to be tried for evil the charges would fill up the trial docket for years
It seems evil to those who lack understanding...
God is Good, and THAT should scare the heck out of ya!
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>How about the Lesbians wanting their Male Adopted Child to have a sex change?
Dignity and respect... For that?
Pitty... more like it, as you do not know
just how sick you ALL are!
If you'd seek the Lord instead of yer own lusts, you'll
be on here next week posting the truth of how sick
it is... just as I am!
You are correct, you are sick.
Yes and Amen

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>And there you go lying again, or are you calling me a catholic priest?
Now all of the websites that say we kill animals and children are owned by christian churches trying to use scare tactics....oh wait, you freaks are the ones who killed animals and children.
That is one form of lying. You are a sorry liar.
Oh no, a Google search of religion sex children brings up millions of results for...christians!
http://swallowingthecamel.blog spot.com/2009/04/two-cases-of- satanic-ritual-abuse-20.html
Yes and Amen

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Satanic Priest wrote:
The facts are... They are working for your guy... who do these things.... You know...
Wolves in Sheeps clothing!
It's like a queer becoming a highschool coach, or a Boyscout leader!
Yes and Amen

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>I am not saying YOU 7th trump, but your cult has a thing about fu cking children.
YAA gets off on the story about Lot because like Lot YAA has sex with his own daughter
There ya go... Lying again!
Could we expect just a lil truth out of you???
I doubt it!
Yes and Amen

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they are, and in my Opinion wrongly so... I can have a 1000 Thoughts, does not specify what I Know... I can have many and varied opinion, Does not specifically state what I do or do not Know... But to Believe requires Faith in what You think You Know that you then state as more a religious statement than evidenced fact....
You have faith... everytime you hit the light switch... faith that the light comes on!
Shocked when it does not!
Yes and Amen

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

oQQo wrote:
The turkey is Satan's peacock.
Does yer statement also mean...
You are Satan's Pawn?
I think so!
Yes and Amen

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

so true wrote:
<quoted text>To you and yours as well....
Just for today as we gather around our tables, may our hearts be warm and proud that our bellies are feed , our loved ones are near, and health is upon us. Eat well all, for there are those , that see only one meal a day , and will never know the pleasure of these feast some of us will enjoy today..
Shall all those hungry be feed.
Shall all those cold be warm.
Shall all those sick be well.
Shall all those hurt , be safe.
Shall all those homeless, have shelter.
Shall we all think of each other, if only for today.
Happy Thanksgiving.....
Thank you!
Several of our churches get together, and feed the Hungry, homeless, jailed, and elderly...
I thank God, we can be part of that :-)
Yes and Amen

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

LOL in a suit wrote:
Happy turkey day to all you atheists and brownsville, the rest of you idiots can just poof on out of here, the rupture, poof, lmao.
Not that I totally believe in the rapture, as there has to be Christians IN the persecution, but even if there was... I don't want to leave without you!
So go ahead, and LYAO!
Yes and Amen

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Satanic Priest wrote:
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
"You Ethiopians will also be slaughtered by my sword," says the LORD. And the LORD will strike the lands of the north with his fist. He will destroy Assyria and make its great capital, Nineveh, a desolate wasteland, parched like a desert
I will sweep away everything in all your land," says the LORD. "I will sweep away both people and animals alike. Even the birds of the air and the fish in the sea will die
From there Elisha went up to Bethel. While he was on his way, some small boys came out of the city and jeered at him. "Go up baldhead," they shouted, "go up baldhead!" The prophet turned and saw them, and he cursed them in the name of the Lord. Then two shebears came out of the woods and tore forty two of the children to pieces
Meanwhile, the LORD instructed one of the group of prophets to say to another man, "Strike me!" But the man refused to strike the prophet. Then the prophet told him, "Because you have not obeyed the voice of the LORD, a lion will kill you as soon as you leave me." And sure enough, when he had gone, a lion attacked and killed him
Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword. Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes. Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes. For I will stir up the Medes against Babylon, and no amount of silver or gold will buy them off. The attacking armies will shoot down the young people with arrows. They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children
Cursed be he who does the Lords work remissly, cursed he who holds back his sword from blood.
The men of Israel withdrew through the territory of the Benjaminites, putting to the sword the inhabitants of the city, the livestock, and all they chanced upon. Moreover they destroyed by fire all the cities they came upon
HOW IS IT THAT CHRISTIANS CALL THEIR EVIL BLOOD LUSTING HATE FILLED GOD GOOD?
God is Good!
That should scare an "Ethiopian" such as yerself!
Repent!

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>You have faith... everytime you hit the light switch... faith that the light comes on!
Shocked when it does not!
You have experience and evidence that the light will come on when the switch is flipped. If the switch is broken you will quickly lose your faith in it. The Bible, Torah and Koran are broken light switches, and the faithful somehow believe they can see in the dark as they joyously bless their stubbed toes and kneel to grope for their dirty socks.
Yes and Amen

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Quantummist wrote:
Nice!
Yes and Amen

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Not stupid wrote:
None of you christians around here became christian you were raised that way u read the idiotic king james bible which is edited to favor his shitty life choices, christianity is the most ripped off religion , horus bday is dec 25 not jesus , religion is for stupid people and the weak, you cannot accept that our existence is accidental , science and energy are real, i dont need a shiddy written book to live life the right way
Not because I was raised that way...
Because He showed up!
Go figure!
Ignorance is Dangerous

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

sint holo wrote:
<quoted text>so basically anything begotten/created is not eternal?
jesus?
heaven?
hell?
Not sure what you mean there?
Yes and Amen

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes... that there is something seriously wrong with you.
You have nothing to offer but your delusion.
There WILL
come a time... when you will truly Wish it was...
WAS a Delusion....
When the Cold stark reality sets in... You are Wrong!
Yes and Amen

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are correct, you are sick.
"WAS" sick... then I got Saved by Jesus...
Thank God!
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>"WAS" sick... then I got Saved by Jesus...
Thank God!
No, still sick.

“There is no god”

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Ignorance is Dangerous wrote:
<quoted text>
Here goes one more time friend, are you watching???
Here's your scripture:
Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.
1st These scriptures are referring to the enemy of Israel at the time, if you read above that.
2nd Jesus the Son of God said this referring to this kind of action probably 500 to 600 years later when he came:
Matthew 5:43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
44 BUT I SAY UNTO YOU, LOVE YOUR ENEMIES, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?
48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
Acts 14:16 Who in TIMES PAST (((suffered))) ALL NATIONS to walk in THEIR OWN WAYS.
Matthew 23:37-39 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, AND YE WOULD NOT!
38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.
39 For I say unto you, YE SHALL NOT SEE ME HENCEFORTH,(((till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.)))
John 6:32 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, MOSES GAVE YOU NOT that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the TRUE BREAD from heaven.
33 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.
John 3:19 And THIS IS THE CONDEMNATION, that light is come into the world, AND MEN LOVED DARKNESS RATHER THAND LIGHT BECAUSE THEIR DEEDS WERE EVIL.
Matthew 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
Matthew 18:3 Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
Matthew 18:7 Woe unto the world because of offences! for IT MUST NEEDS BE that offences come; but WOE!!! to that man by whom the offence cometh!
Psalm 34:21 EVIL SHALL SLAY THE WICKED: and they that hate the righteous shall be desolate.
Instead of answering the question you spout off about jesus. If you do not understand the bible just say so, most christians do not

“There is no god”

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

D_Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read the Bible, snd yes I try to live by it. No, I am not out to lord over others. It is up to that person to believe in God, I can not force them to believe. Satan in my religion, is all so stated in the bible as one of the fallen angels.
There are to sides in any battle and that is, Good -v- Evil, that is why I will not say bad about others. Not unless I see things for myself, and how they act. And then, I will tell them to their face, not behind their back. Neither will I hide behind a screen name, for I stand behind my words. That is how much trust I have in my Father for protection, my Faith in Him protects me. When, I am standing up in defence of Him. I do not try to push my beliefs off on others, if they want it. It is theirs for the taking, if they do not. Then one day we shall see who is right, and who is not. Untill the day of my death, my Faith shall stay strong.
There is good and evil in everything. Yes, balance for every white there is a black hot cold positive negative male female
awanyu

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Ignorance is Dangerous wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure what you mean there?
you stated that infinity, or eternal flows both backwards and forwards.

is infinity non-linear, also?

if eternal is pointless because it encompasses all points/directions, not excluding linear, then can anything begotten/created be eternal?

it's a very simple question.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 87,881 - 87,900 of122,953
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Whitesburg Forum right now

Search the Whitesburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 19 min Commietator 138,827
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr hum 81,227
Magistrate district 2 1 hr Across the road 19
alex bentley & kirk banks 1 hr xxxxx 1
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 6 hr Whitehair Is A Doofus 16,035
Tracy Webb Warf (Jan '13) 8 hr Family Man 15
Gays 8 hr Straight Man 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Whitesburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Whitesburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE