looking for a new pain doctor

looking for a new pain doctor

Posted in the Whitesburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Whitesburg, KY

#1 Jul 31, 2012
i was seeing dr helm for my chronic back pain and today i found out that he is on loner in. does anyone know a good pain doctor?
What

Whitesburg, KY

#2 Jul 31, 2012
www wrote:
i was seeing dr helm for my chronic back pain and today i found out that he is on loner in. does anyone know a good pain doctor?
owen gibson
dummy

Boiling Springs, SC

#3 Jul 31, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>owen gibson
Get off the dope, dummy!
wondering

Blackey, KY

#4 Jul 31, 2012
what r u saying loner in?
haha

Whitesburg, KY

#5 Aug 1, 2012
i bunch of u all got cut off!!! they r cracking down on the dope!!
catman whitesburg

United States

#6 Aug 1, 2012
hope they it all away from everyone now maybe it stop drugs selling in letcher.and everywhere else
nessa

Whitesburg, KY

#7 Aug 1, 2012
www wrote:
what do you mean when you say "loner in"?
x man

United States

#8 Aug 1, 2012
dannny weeb will hook u up i promis.
Hahaha

Hazard, KY

#9 Aug 5, 2012
no longer in means he got busted!!
hahaha is a liar

Whitesburg, KY

#10 Aug 5, 2012
hes a legit dr. why would he get busted?
well

Whitesburg, KY

#11 Aug 5, 2012
writing out to many pills lol. for to many people
hahaha is a liar

Whitesburg, KY

#12 Aug 5, 2012
when did he get busted?
wish thry all go away

Whitesburg, KY

#13 Aug 7, 2012
all A pain clinic
is just a form of legalized drug pushers. these drug cartels send these people to medical school and pharmacy schools and bam legalized drug pushing. BUST THEM ALL GET THEM OUT OF HERE I've been living in constant pain since 2005 since my car accident and I learned to cope. and use over the counter pills and so could you
rot

Chesterfield, MO

#14 Aug 7, 2012
wish thry all go away wrote:
all A pain clinic
is just a form of legalized drug pushers. these drug cartels send these people to medical school and pharmacy schools and bam legalized drug pushing. BUST THEM ALL GET THEM OUT OF HERE I've been living in constant pain since 2005 since my car accident and I learned to cope. and use over the counter pills and so could you
You do no that others may have worse pain than you dont you if you can use over the countet you must not be to bad to start with pain meds is no diff than blood pres or anyother med if it is used rite
need to know

Hindman, KY

#15 Dec 2, 2012
Wish they all go away is either dumb or something.You can cope with pain all you want but if they make something that will make it go away i will take it. I have been living with chronic back and leg pain for the last 14 years and i still cannot cope with it. I have been to pain doctors before and still did not get much relief,and by the way i just take otc pills and muscle pills now and i can tell you it is no fun hurting all the time. If they would run the clinics right there is nothing wrong with them but everything is controlled by the need for money as everyone knows.
KISER

Richlands, VA

#16 Dec 3, 2012
dummy wrote:
<quoted text> Get off the dope, dummy!
To funny !!
DOCTOR KISER

Whitesburg, KY

#17 Dec 4, 2012
iHAVE A OFFICE IN RICHLAND va. i can let you have
any dope you need. are you suffering with pain? no use doing that. just come to my office i got perkocets;xanax;you name it. but don't tell no one i am a private doctor working out of my house.i don't take medicare or medicaid.sorry (CASH ONLY)
you may ask why just cash if you think i'm going to get caught selling pills you are crazy.i will have to check your legs and you got to remove your clothes. and when my wife is not home you are loaded to the ssssssss get a free buzz
X DOCTOR KISER MD
Kiser

Richlands, VA

#18 Dec 6, 2012
DOCTOR KISER wrote:
iHAVE A OFFICE IN RICHLAND va. i can let you have
any dope you need. are you suffering with pain? no use doing that. just come to my office i got perkocets;xanax;you name it. but don't tell no one i am a private doctor working out of my house.i don't take medicare or medicaid.sorry (CASH ONLY)
you may ask why just cash if you think i'm going to get caught selling pills you are crazy.i will have to check your legs and you got to remove your clothes. and when my wife is not home you are loaded to the ssssssss get a free buzz
X DOCTOR KISER MD
Any one should know, that it's not me writing the above. Just look at where the routing table places you at? Right in the good old country of Whitesburg, KY. you need to learn how to change DNS routing tables.
unknown

Clayhole, KY

#19 Dec 7, 2012
try dr.stumbo at east ky clinic in hindman ky he seems to write patients anything they want and keep them on it for years. dr. marshall in the same clinic will write you anything too. just have to go see them every month to get what you want
Officer Don

Whitesburg, KY

#20 Dec 7, 2012
www wrote:
I know Detox is rough on a body but....You may have to roll and toss around on the floor for 10-12 days and make everybody feel sorry for you till it's over. Really, you have to come down off that high you're getting every day and you suffer awhile but in the end, you'll be OK. If that don't help. I have a friend that's a Vet and he'll euthanize you for a small fee. But, you have to pay up front for it. Come on down to the station and we'll recommend a good vet for ye.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Not brainwashed 157,991
Black Lives Matters in Whitesburg (Jul '16) 1 hr sshe did it to me 43
Bridgette Holbrook (Sep '09) 2 hr Community ghost 61
smoot creek (Jul '12) 3 hr Neighbor 3
Suspicious Water Damaged To Letcher County Cour... 3 hr auditor 4
smoot creek (Aug '14) 17 hr Neighbot 5
Where's The Money Coming From For Prison 19 hr Barack 18

Whitesburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitesburg Mortgages