Next Last
wataboutnow

United States

#1 Sep 22, 2010
You need to get a life.
crazy

Kite, KY

#3 Oct 1, 2010
Is this girl really as dumb as what I think she is? I seen her meeting someone the other night and I can not believe she would disgrace herself and a certain someone else that would be very dissapointed in her. Girl you need to get your head on your shoulders.
Bradley

Winchester, KY

#4 Oct 1, 2010
To the people talking to my daughter, this is her daddy and keep your damn mouth off of her or we'll find out who needs to get a life!
haha

Whitesburg, KY

#5 Oct 2, 2010
Bradley wrote:
To the people talking to my daughter, this is her daddy and keep your damn mouth off of her or we'll find out who needs to get a life!
hi daddy are ya takin up for your daughter ....... incest people usually do that when there jealous.... i saw you ridin her on the back of your motorcycle is paula jealous too....... oh she wont fit on it so id say she is a lil jealous jus wonderin??? dont get so upset daddy everything will all come out in a washin........ with ajax hopefully!!!!!
knows the secret

Kite, KY

#6 Oct 4, 2010
this girl might as well get her a job at the isom exxon, she is out there with the girl that works there all the time, they are both sleeping with the truck drivers, wait til people find out which ones that will be a sight to see.
haha

Whitesburg, KY

#7 Oct 4, 2010
knows the secret wrote:
this girl might as well get her a job at the isom exxon, she is out there with the girl that works there all the time, they are both sleeping with the truck drivers, wait til people find out which ones that will be a sight to see.
lmao! truck stop hoes!
Seeings believing

London, KY

#8 Oct 4, 2010
crazy wrote:
Is this girl really as dumb as what I think she is? I seen her meeting someone the other night and I can not believe she would disgrace herself and a certain someone else that would be very dissapointed in her. Girl you need to get your head on your shoulders.
....She gets that from her mom. She was always a lil' on the wild side in her days!(Not so long ago)
koby

Winchester, KY

#10 Oct 4, 2010
which Erica Jones? like where does she live?
knows the secret

Kite, KY

#11 Oct 4, 2010
She lives on Elk Creek. She use to be married to Sambo Jones. Can we say w****s and Peterbilts!
koby

Winchester, KY

#12 Oct 4, 2010
okay then sorry wrong person i was thinking of... Thank you. :)
LOL

Whitesburg, KY

#13 Oct 5, 2010
Seeings believing wrote:
<quoted text>....She gets that from her mom. She was always a lil' on the wild side in her days!(Nago)
WTF!!! Erica's mom has never been wild in her life. You people need to get a life and stop talking about others, unless you really know them. Paula, it's time that this crap comes to a halt, you need to get there IP'S traced and get charges brought up against them for slander.
knows the secret

Kite, KY

#14 Oct 5, 2010
Guess dob will stick his ber in anything!
wtf

Whitesburg, KY

#15 Oct 5, 2010
lmfao!!!! she used to live on elk creek lol now she stays at any mans house that invites her there!!!
Sad

Pikeville, KY

#16 Oct 5, 2010
This is pathetic.. You people really need to leave this girl alone!! Why would you wanna start so much trouble in someones life? She has paid her debt to society, and she owns up to the mistakes she's made in her past!! Yet you people keep posting her name on here and pushing it further and further everytime you do!! Maybe you should stop and think that this girl has feelings just the same as all you people do, but you won't let her move on with her life.. Maybe you should stop digging skeletons out of other peoples closet and worry about what you have hiding in your own!!
wtf

Whitesburg, KY

#17 Oct 5, 2010
well maybe you should say this to her as well because her and her whole f*ckin family are nothing but trouble makers and liars. the only reason her skeletons are gettin put out there is because of the shit she does and says. dont think shes little miss perfect cuz shes not....shes very far from it and the skeletons that are comin out honey arent from her past they are now!!!! nothin but fresh bones!!!! yeah some of the mistakes she made in her past may have been mistakes because she was forced to do them from maybe being unhappy but just because she was or is unhappy she shouldnt run that mouth piece on anyone else. the only thing is she doesnt say anything to peoples face she only says shit on the phones or on here or to other people if shes gonna be a real bitch like shes tryin to be then say the shit to the peoples face. you shouldnt take up for people if you dont know whats really goin on. this girl has a lot of things she needs to get right or leave alone before people starts backin her up!!! maybe one day youll see too!
knows the secret

Kite, KY

#18 Oct 6, 2010
Sounds like she is a bunch of trouble, sleeping with a married man will get her ass kicked. Didn't her sister see Dobber for a long time? Guess them trips over to vicco at his families is the best trips aye?
funny

Whitesburg, KY

#19 Oct 6, 2010
i doubt if its the best because from the other thread i read on here of here she is the pussy fart queen lol lol lol i wouldnt consider her trouble really either just plain stupid .... no common sence at all and the biggest rip if not the biggest at least 2nd to it! thats one of her problems though, she does like married men cant understand why anyone would want anything to do with her though unless its just that shes an ez piece because shes not all that pretty and she walks like theres something stuck in her as*. guess the pus*y is wore out so had to stick it somewhere else. I guess you can really call that sh*t on a stick huh! lol lol lol
knows the secret

Kite, KY

#20 Oct 6, 2010
Dumb bitch don't have anyone that really wants her, everyone uses her just like her men do.
hell to the yeah

Whitesburg, KY

#21 Oct 19, 2010
is this y her and heather arent friends anymore and that talk about each other like they never were friends now any man that would want either of these girls have to have something really wrong with them erica is a nasty whore that doesnt take care of her kids and only worrries about what party shes going to and what guy she can have next and heather just looks like a man for all we know she is a man. i guess we'll never know about that one but one thing is for sure they are no longer friends and they are both big piles of s*%t
standbyer

Hindman, KY

#22 Nov 5, 2010
this bitch has lost her ever last brain cell. she is going to fool around and get hurt sooner or later. sleeping with every man up and down the road, married and what not. seen her at isom bp with her ex husband then a red coal truck drives by and honks while she is standing there, does this bitch really not know any better? this girl was a very pretty girl until i seen all the things being said about her was true, why would she want to disgrace herself like this? And a word of advice to the girl she hangs out with, baby you are getting the same name as her,might want to start hanging out with someone else if you dont want the same name as erica.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min DISSIDENT 166,344
MCHC lab 7 hr benthere 3
Seventh Sons MC 12 hr Ride hard 12
Wondering 12 hr Sassy 5
Family Dollar (Jun '16) 14 hr My2cents 14
Chris Fields 16 hr Why ya wanna know 2
the new sarahah app 23 hr leslie 1

Whitesburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitesburg Mortgages