brianna

Beckley, WV

#1 May 11, 2013
Does anyone know who he is? I ran into him today at the store and we hit it off pretty well, I wanted to get up with him again but I dont know how. Can someone tell me how i might be able to get up with him?
amy

Virgie, KY

#2 May 12, 2013
I think hes married actually
Married

West Liberty, KY

#3 May 12, 2013
He's married to a wonderful woman and has a baby on the way, who ever u r u need to learn math cause a relationship just has 2 people not 3 so... U dont need to be sticking ur nose where it dont belong!!!
brianna

Beckley, WV

#4 May 13, 2013
theres no way we can be talking about the same justin the one i talked to was just 21 i dont think he would be married/???
carrie

Winchester, KY

#5 May 13, 2013
yep, that's the one
amy

Virgie, KY

#6 May 15, 2013
u need to just leave it alone
Justin Webb

Beckley, WV

#7 May 15, 2013
Okay well although im not sure who you are I am NOT married and i definitely do not have any kids but if anyone wants to get up with me im always around town and don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon so just ask around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mike duck it 136,703
bisexual/homosexual 1 hr unkmown 27
who all know Lesley Callihan 2 hr know who she real... 4
tampon queen pricilla 2 hr Linda 8
Poll Greatest Governor of Kentucky Ever 6 hr Caudilltown 16
dead head parents (Aug '09) 6 hr unkmown 42
Jason Holbrook (Dec '09) 18 hr Tyler99 13
More from around the web

Whitesburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]