terry brown~r.i.p.
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
friend

Cynthiana, KY

#22 Nov 25, 2012
My friend wrote:
People, you don't know what happened and you only know what you have heard...and yeah Terry wasn't perfect and who is?..but he didn't deserve to die,his wife and babies are having such a hard time with this loss,and she don't need to hear anymore negative comments....If you think it was a Overdose than think what you want because your going to anyway, but just have some respect for the family...whoever don't terry's his son then that's your problem..but please keep your comments to yourself, she doesn't need to be hurt anymore than she is.
Thank you for saying this, it don't matter what he died of people are still gonna have their opinions and make up stupid crap. Guys does it actually matter how he died, NO, because its not going to change the fact that he is gone. Please stop this for the family's sake. His mother is a mess his wife and little children are a mess. So u that are judging I sure hope ur perfect otherwise I feel sorry for you on judgememt day! I was at the funeral if u would have seen his babies then u might not be so eager to run ur mouth..
neighbor

Happy, KY

#23 Nov 26, 2012
where's social services, need to get them kids.
shame them kids had to call for a place to stay that night.
My friend

Clay City, KY

#24 Nov 28, 2012
I don't know who you are and I really don't care, but you need to keep your mouth shut about any Social Services...They're is no reason for Social Services to have been called and I better not even find out who posted this,and another thing.Those kids didn't have to find a place to stay that night if it's any of your business,and it's not...and if your talking about his grown kids, They have homes to go to and Her house isn't it!!!...She bought and paid for that house herself and she is the main owner of that house,and that is for her and their 3 little children,not the Grown ones...They have mothers to go to and homes to go to,and Heather is a wonderful mother to those babies and she does not need any of these snide comments..Don't you even mention Social Services when they are no reason to call them, and even if they are called they will see for themselves that she's a great mom, and she was a great wife to Terry,Whether you like it or not and whether you believe it or not, your opinion don't count anyways...Watch it!!!
My friend

Clay City, KY

#25 Nov 28, 2012
Concerned wrote:
They both died of and oversdose. Was there when it happen morrons. Quit trying to lie. The families know what happen. They were both on drugs. One on oxys and another on 30s. Please do not act dumb. They overdosed get over it.
Well if you was there when Terry died then this must be one of his son's,because they was the only ones there when it happened,but they did not see Terry die...They was called into the Bedroom when she woke up and found him..and she said milk was coming out of his nose and mouth and his lips were blue..So if you was there this is one of the boys because they was the only ones with them at the time...but if your not one of the boys then stop acting like you was there and had witnessed everything because I know for a fact you didn't.
Sad story

Prestonsburg, KY

#26 Nov 28, 2012
Best friend wrote:
Just caused he tried to save him, doesn't mean he still isn't a piece of shit. He is a dope head like his dad. I hate that big sexy died. But I would piss on his sons grave
Do you really think this is a time to be talking sh!t about Josh or Tyler?! Does it make you feel better to call a dead man a "dope head"? If you "hate that" he died then why are you calling him names? If you died wouldn't you want to rest in peace? Terry isn't here to defend himself anymore so please stop. Terry's family is having a rough time. It's sad you wouldn't say any of this to their face. Not just because there would be a fight but wouldn't you feel like a lowlife telling someone that you "piss" on their grave right after their dad died just because you hate that person? I wouldn't say nothing like that to my worst enemie while they were mourning over their parent. Think about what you say, your parent (if you still have your parents) could die anytime. If you don't have your parents then you know exactly what them boys are going through and shouldn't be saying a word!
Best friend

Nerinx, KY

#27 Nov 28, 2012
I wasn't meaning on terrys grave at all. so yeah you are right I shouldn't saidit during this time.but joshs day wil come. K.d.lang breezy more think sleazy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min ChromiuMan 168,823
Mountain Heritage Festival 12 min Basketweaver 28
Campaigning at A Funeral 21 min Ashamed 32
Christy Johnson Jenkins 3 hr local 14
Who’srunning forsheriff 12 hr Leroy 3
Picture on courthouse door 12 hr Iserve 14
Election 12 hr Judge 24

Whitesburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitesburg Mortgages