Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

My prayers are with this family during this hard time. I'm sorry for your loss. May you rest in peace Terry. We love you and will miss you greatly.
hellooooo

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

What happened to him?
Please respond

Wheelwright, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Sad wrote:
My prayers are with this family during this hard time. I'm sorry for your loss. May you rest in peace Terry. We love you and will miss you greatly.
What happened? Does anybody know? So sorry...
Concerned

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

What happen to him. Does anybody know that.
heater

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Too many pills at one time. Everybody should have known what happen to him.
hellooooo

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Prayers for his family.
Dreadful Sorrow

Jeremiah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Did he founder on pills?
Best friend

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

To bad it wasn't his piece of crap of a son instead of him. Maybe he wil soon fall in his foot steps.
Close family friend

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Terry did not die of an overdose, he had problems with acid reflux and heartburn, he had woken up several times before from throwing up in his sleep and almost died from it several times. This time he didn't make it, he had threw up in his sleep and had choked on it. My heart goes out to the family, and I can only imagine what his wife, kids and mother are going through. Praying.
friend

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Terry was a great man, yeah he might have had some flaws, but he did not of an overdose. He had health issues and anyone who actually knew the man would know this. So please keep your rude comments to yourself, he has a wonderful wife and children who are greiving for him. Please respect this family during this horrible time they are going through. Instead of saying mean and untrue things PRAY, PRAY and PRAY that GOD gives them strength to get thru this. Thanks
Dreadful Sorrow

Jeremiah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Close family friend wrote:
Terry did not die of an overdose, he had problems with acid reflux and heartburn, he had woken up several times before from throwing up in his sleep and almost died from it several times. This time he didn't make it, he had threw up in his sleep and had choked on it. My heart goes out to the family, and I can only imagine what his wife, kids and mother are going through. Praying.
The same thing that Travis Maggard went through several years ago. His twin brother decided it wasn't an overdose (which by the way) is gonna take him out the same way. So sad that the family has to go through that again. Drug users have to come to a point to where the individual has to decide whether they're going to put their family through that. He has a fantastic family that don't deserve to go through that. I just heard he'd went through a terrible ordeal just this past week. I hope his family is preparing for what's coming in his life. They know the ultimate high is death and it dosen't seem to matter to them, as long as they get that next high. So, I pray for this Terry guy's family to get through this. I could say a lot more but I won't.
friend

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Dreadful Sorrow wrote:
<quoted text>The same thing that Travis Maggard went through several years ago. His twin brother decided it wasn't an overdose (which by the way) is gonna take him out the same way. So sad that the family has to go through that again. Drug users have to come to a point to where the individual has to decide whether they're going to put their family through that. He has a fantastic family that don't deserve to go through that. I just heard he'd went through a terrible ordeal just this past week. I hope his family is preparing for what's coming in his life. They know the ultimate high is death and it dosen't seem to matter to them, as long as they get that next high. So, I pray for this Terry guy's family to get through this. I could say a lot more but I won't.
Sounds to me like your a little high yourself, I have read this post 4 times and it makes no sence at al! Terry has already passed away, and what in the world does Travis Maggard have to do with this forum? What r u smoking? You said u hoped we were prepared for what was coming in his life???? Like I said earlier he is dead. I think u need to think before u speak idiot!
Concerned

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Your and iddiot. I know he overdosed. I am part of the family in
lower dryfork. So quit acting stupid ok. Its not the time. Everyone knows what happen morron.
Concerned

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

They both died of and oversdose. Was there when it happen morrons. Quit trying to lie. The families know what happen. They were both on drugs. One on oxys and another on 30s. Please do not act dumb. They overdosed get over it.
Sad Story

Wheelwright, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Best friend wrote:
To bad it wasn't his piece of crap of a son instead of him. Maybe he wil soon fall in his foot steps.
Piece of crap son? I believe you need to take your words back! From what he told me, Josh and Tyler was doing CPR on him. Tyler was doing chest compresions and Josh was doing mouth to mouth while his father was still puking but Josh kept on going! I believe Josh and Tyler loved their father like no other so please don't judge because you probably don't even know half the story! Could you even imagine what they're going through especially after trying to save their daddy?! Have some heart!

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Sorry for your loss
Best friend

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Just caused he tried to save him, doesn't mean he still isn't a piece of shit. He is a dope head like his dad. I hate that big sexy died. But I would piss on his sons grave
Family member

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Close family friend wrote:
I don't know if he had acid reflux or not but I do know he did not die of that. From what his wife has said he was already blue when she woke up from sleeping her pills off. The same morning her dad (Flash) was saying on the CB that he had died of an overdose. There has been half dozen tales of what happennand it all boils down to OVERDOSE.
to the point

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

so true but still so so sad.
My friend

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

People, you don't know what happened and you only know what you have heard...and yeah Terry wasn't perfect and who is?..but he didn't deserve to die,his wife and babies are having such a hard time with this loss,and she don't need to hear anymore negative comments....If you think it was a Overdose than think what you want because your going to anyway, but just have some respect for the family...whoever don't terry's his son then that's your problem..but please keep your comments to yourself, she doesn't need to be hurt anymore than she is.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Whitesburg Forum right now

Search the Whitesburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 20 min Feddy 145,974
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min Mike Duquette 128,488
Jason Griffith 38 min Traveling Hillbilly 31
Pinemountain lumber worst company to work for.. (Aug '12) 1 hr working there 20
arrest at Isom 1 hr school 6
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 6 hr JOE NASTY 26,182
Trina mcclain 12 hr becky 16
•••
•••
•••
•••

Whitesburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Whitesburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE