thats my sister!
amber

Winchester, KY

#4 Nov 26, 2009
she's the best[;
becky

Clarksville, TN

#5 Dec 18, 2009
kayla kiser is one of my best friends....
uknoe

Zoe, KY

#6 Jan 16, 2010
shes a slut in descise she likes to wear little boy undies and run around naked with all those hobos she keep at her house
unknown_name

Whitesburg, KY

#7 Jun 10, 2010
who the hell are you? i'll kickk you mother fu**ing ass bitch! No one talks about my sister like that. She's a good person and hasnt done nothing to no one..so, lay the f*ck off!
A friend

Whitesburg, KY

#8 Jan 7, 2013
Kayla isn't like that at all. She is a sweetheart. If u knew her at all u wouldn't say those things about her.
not worth the space

United States

#9 Jan 9, 2013
shes pretty nice but resembles a manchild plus shes a nobody who cares about her back to people who are interesting.
the sh_t friend

United States

#10 Mar 13, 2013
i have ben her best friens sice grade school yeah we may not see eye to eye right now but she is a very good person she is a amazing person someone that u can talk to and that cankeep secrets. she had been mt bestie siece 3rd grade and no matter what she will always be my sister so quit talken shit about her if u wanna talk shit about her then come to her or me ill show u what taljk shit does gto a person...shes a good person so quit talken bad bout her she would give someone the shirt off the back..keep talen and ill shut up really quick...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The wailing wall 1 hr WTF 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Paul 163,751
Jessica Johnson 2 hr ARH workers 1
Joey Ison 6 hr Laya 12
Still there 8 hr asdf 9
Jim don't want people to hear the truth 8 hr Lmao 20
Tyler Dakota Newsome 9 hr Robin 6

Whitesburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance