Married couple looking for female to have some fun.....

Posted in the Whitesburg Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Country boy

Leburn, KY

#1 Aug 9, 2010
We are a happily married couple looking for something new and would love to find a female interested in having a 3 some with us. We want to try something new and fun. We only ask that u are disease free and would consider doing this only on a one time basis and nothing more. If interested please reply.....Also, we would make all the arrangements for a nice hotel room with hot tub, drinks and ETC.
Hey

Hindman, KY

#2 Aug 9, 2010
Partner you dont love your wife!!
Good Time Charlie

Hindman, KY

#3 Aug 9, 2010
Country boy wrote:
We are a happily married couple looking for something new and would love to find a female interested in having a 3 some with us. We want to try something new and fun. We only ask that u are disease free and would consider doing this only on a one time basis and nothing more. If interested please reply.....Also, we would make all the arrangements for a nice hotel room with hot tub, drinks and ETC.
How about with two man? Me and Bubba would love to join ye! He has always asked me if it was ok. How bout' it? He's good too! i taught him everything I know and we kin last fer hours and hours! He promises not to touch yer wife and I won't much after we're done. Saturday night @ the Super 8 in Whitesburg ok with y'all? They got a hot tub and plenty of KY Jellies......Come on!
Country boy

Leburn, KY

#4 Aug 9, 2010
U might think it is a joke but we really want to find a nice decent woman willing to be wild for one night with me and my wife. So if u want to make stupid jokes then that is fine but we really want some good fun with a clean woman.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#5 Aug 9, 2010
Country boy wrote:
Posting an E-mail would be a nice way to start, in contacting you.
Country boy

Leburn, KY

#6 Aug 10, 2010
Hey Jodie 42, here is the email if you or anyone is interested in contacting us. It is landoncountryboy5@gmail.com. Hope to hear something soon.
I hope

Winchester, KY

#7 Aug 10, 2010
i hope you got my email!
OMG

Panther, WV

#8 Aug 10, 2010
This world has gone to hell in a hand basket. Nothing left on this earth to surprise me.
LOL OMG

Hazard, KY

#9 Aug 10, 2010
OMG wrote:
This world has gone to hell in a hand basket. Nothing left on this earth to surprise me.
You got that absolutely right 100%!!!

But having to listen to these idiots on here, people like you and me who don't agree with "THEM", are just haters and have a heart full of hate just because we don't agree with them or "The great SOCIAL Acceptance" of our time.

Didn't Adolph Hitler use that same philosophy to raise up the entire country of Germany to push his desires on the world too? So if people like you and I don't agree with them, LOL, then according to "them" "we" are the narrow minded people. LOL, yet "they" are the ones trying to MAKE us agree with them or just "accept" whatever they want to do as being normal. And they want to call US the narrow minded ones!? LOL
Country boy

Leburn, KY

#10 Aug 10, 2010
This is to--------> I hope. Yes got your email and thanks so much. Hope to hear from you soon
Kayy

Winchester, KY

#11 Aug 11, 2010
I received yours too and replied. Write back soon :)
I want

Prestonsburg, KY

#12 Aug 11, 2010
in on this orgy too! Pick me,,Pick me too!(.)(.)
( X )

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#14 Aug 11, 2010
I want wrote:
in on this orgy too! Pick me,,Pick me too!(.)(.)
( X )
Most of the people that gets in on things like an orgy's haft to be clean.
coal miner

Hindman, KY

#15 Aug 12, 2010
Some people need to sat down and look at themselves in the mirror. A married couple should be happy with each other not looking for others. And face it man you had to pressure your wife to do this, how are you black mailing you. It just ain't right.
Coal Miner Lover

Annville, KY

#16 Aug 12, 2010
coal miner wrote:
Some people need to sat down and look at themselves in the mirror. A married couple should be happy with each other not looking for others. And face it man you had to pressure your wife to do this, how are you black mailing you. It just ain't right.
Boy I think I just fell in love with you...finally a decent man who does not want to be involved with anyone ohter than his wife...alot more men should be like you..then maybe the divorce rate in this place would be down alittle bit or the rate of STD's
Just me

London, KY

#17 Aug 12, 2010
coal miner wrote:
Wow...I am amazed. A real man and here I was thinking there weren't any left.
Caution

United States

#18 Aug 14, 2010
This married couple is ben and Janie burkhart...if anyone has a orgy with them then they will most definately be
1.ate up with aids
2.suffocated from the fat rolls
3.knocked unconcious from the smell on janies private areas
4.bored to death from bens lack of stamina and or uncommonly boring since of humor
speed bump

United States

#19 Aug 14, 2010
I'm on dial up... Can I get a beta vhs tape for later?
shania

United States

#20 Jan 18, 2011
I really Just want to know if you and your wife had fun my husbad and I were thinking about trying something new also let me know...thanks ...
Country boy wrote:
Hey Jodie 42, here is the email if you or anyone is interested in contacting us. It is landoncountryboy5@gmail.com. Hope to hear something soon.
CURIOUS

Whitesburg, KY

#22 Jan 23, 2011
JODIE42 Shoot me a email curious_couple@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Anonymous 131,567
Whitesburg slowly becoming the Lesbian capital ... 5 hr Fred 12
Autumn Morris (Aug '10) 14 hr Apple Pie 94
Strip Poker old Country Kitchen Colson 23 hr Friend 8
Fruit and DIP - btrothers from payne gap area (Aug '11) 23 hr Friend 12
Karen h Sat realistic 9
highwaymen (Jan '10) Sat smoke1 292
Whitesburg Dating
Find my Match

Whitesburg People Search