Them 2 sold coal miners out period
FlintHead

Prestonsburg, KY

#43 Dec 28, 2012
Jim who!!! Water I want water Ty
FlintHead

Prestonsburg, KY

#44 Dec 28, 2012
Who else in this county can u ask for water besides Jim who an waterDicktaters what a shame an they don't even care
Flint head get er done

Prestonsburg, KY

#45 Dec 29, 2012
I think mill creek needs water
Mill creek resident

Ivel, KY

#46 Dec 29, 2012
We stand up for u flint u a good guy an nothing wrong with asking for water it's the rite thing
flash

Whitesburg, KY

#48 Dec 30, 2012
Maby Jim Ward and Leslie Combs horse trail will pull us out of our fiscal woes. I hope voters finally see what these two jokers have done to the people of letcher county. They cannot buy all the newspapers now to hide the truth.
Flint head gets er done

Prestonsburg, KY

#49 Dec 30, 2012
flash wrote:
Maby Jim Ward and Leslie Combs horse trail will pull us out of our fiscal woes. I hope voters finally see what these two jokers have done to the people of letcher county. They cannot buy all the newspapers now to hide the truth.
well said
Flint head gets er done

Prestonsburg, KY

#50 Dec 31, 2012
Well looks like millcreek won't get water this year. Thanks to that great judge we have
Flint head gets er done

Prestonsburg, KY

#51 Jan 3, 2013
I think we need a new one an maybe get water
Flint head gets er done

Ivel, KY

#53 Jan 8, 2013
I think judge ward needs to build the county prison up millcreek give inmates a drank of death row. get us clean water it would be nice to be a clean citizen agin as of right now inmates are treated better then millcreekers at least they have water.this county is the biggest joke ever told.we need someone who thinks of people needing water of letcher county instead of rec center&horse atv trails . Citizens come first I think for sure I'm changing the way I vote we need someone who knows what the hell their doing instead of there for a payday .its a full time job an the last time I checked if u don't think so tell me I will understand ..
Flint head gets er done

Prestonsburg, KY

#54 Jan 14, 2013
Millcreek needs water Jim ward
Flint head gets er done

Prestonsburg, KY

#55 Jan 15, 2013
Thank u Kenny Anderson for the water. It was well worth it to see smiles on people's faces
Flint head gets er done

Prestonsburg, KY

#56 Jan 16, 2013
Least Kenny Anderson did get us clean water Ty
Flint head

Prestonsburg, KY

#57 Jan 23, 2013
Yes I think now we need a judge fore sure now .He has took are freedom of speech away wonder what judge ward will take next . All I was going to do is tell him thank you for fixing are holler an the creeks up Shelby Ty Jim ward
Flint Head

Prestonsburg, KY

#58 Jan 25, 2013
Yes in deed we need a new judge ? We need one that will listen when we got a problems.We need one that will fix are problems.We need one to have are backs when were rights. We need one that believes in freedom of speech.We need one not like Jim ward he has done nothing an when we go to thank him on doing good job he takes your right to speak at his court meetings. I mean people of letcher county do you really think we can stand another 4 more years of this it is as bad
flash

Whitesburg, KY

#59 Jan 25, 2013
I would think since the coal money has dried up with no hope of it returning Letcher county had better brace itself for a huge tax increase.
Dickbritches

Prestonsburg, KY

#60 Jan 25, 2013
flash wrote:
I would think since the coal money has dried up with no hope of it returning Letcher county had better brace itself for a huge tax increase.
Yup Yuuup!!!!
Dickbritches

Prestonsburg, KY

#61 Jan 25, 2013
flash wrote:
we got to pay for something we all or most of us don't use so when you go by Dairy Queen look at your tax dollars went what a joke!! It's the big building on the right when you go through the drive through
John smith

Prestonsburg, KY

#62 Jan 28, 2013
We need a judge yes I can't wait for him to go he's going to raise taxes he ant got no choice his rec center is going to be put on tax payers. Dr Breeding I lost totally respect for an is no longer my doctor he said how important it was we keep it an said it loud so loud it hurt my ear drums Jim ward must of wanted you to bail him out agin that sounds like him.
flash

Whitesburg, KY

#64 Jan 28, 2013
I don"t think Mr Ward will say anything to Codell because Codell always says yes for Mr Ward.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Feed yourself 2 min No fat chicks 14
If Garbage Rates Go Up Again Stop Paying 11 min Funny 32
Larry Stidham 33 min Have you 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 42 min Betty 163,276
New bridge at Appex between Thornton and Millstone (Aug '16) 2 hr YouGetWhatYouPayFor 54
monica morton 2 hr pac man 2
Tyler Newsome 3 hr Curious 19

Whitesburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitesburg Mortgages