who thinks we need a county judge

Posted in the Whitesburg Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
voter aginst

Hindman, KY

#1 Jun 4, 2012
Its time for ward to hit the road he cant do his job an the magtrates as well all they do is just like are judge nothing but to get paid on the third monday thats when they have a meeting an thats it thats all they all do an I think we need new judges an mags as well they really a joke heck I told one mags offical that we had pot holes eight months ago but no one came I filled them in with gravel by my self please people go vote lets get these dead beats out of here thats it, sorry about my spelling ,to but thanks alot
realized

Winchester, KY

#2 Jun 5, 2012
i voted for jim twice. i have come to realize he could not run a dairy queen. he is a yes man. carl hall's and the gas companies puppet. just look at who he puts in position over stuff. dang idiots.
Really

Hindman, KY

#3 Jun 5, 2012
really dont vote for this man he is a no good count judge
Nat

Whitesburg, KY

#4 Jun 5, 2012
Crook
concerned citizen

Jeremiah, KY

#5 Jun 5, 2012
I agree we need new county officials,but who, who can we put in that will actually do good for the county,and not be someone's yes man.
Old Man

Somerset, KY

#6 Jun 5, 2012
Hey folks, I would be willing to take the County Judge's job and I promise you that I will give you anything that you want from county government. However, there is one catch to this promise.
You and all of the citizens who want these perks will have to be willing for your taxes to be raised to pay for whatever I work to get done for you.

Just think if you are willing to pay you could have me to get new garbage trucks, new police cars, new businesses to come in (incentives and reduced taxes for the new businesses) that would provide jobs so that you can pay your taxes; heck, you may even be willing to provide me with a new vehicle and a driver so that I could be at your beck and call whenever you have need of me. Don't laugh about the driver as I am an old man and no longer drive myself. We could get countywide water and sewer service in no time. And, we could take care of those pothooooles!

On second thought I am getting tired just trying to type this and it does seem like an awful lot of work. And then there is the constant aggravation that comes with being County Judge. And it is past my bedtime so Jim Ward can keep this headache of a job that he has. I'll just go on to sleep and dream about that good old social security check that comes once a month.

And I will smile knowing that no government is our daddy and that we get only what we are willing to pay for. Glad I have an old mule and don't have to worry about them potholes.
norma

Jeremiah, KY

#7 Jun 7, 2012
time for a change.
caney

United States

#8 Jun 13, 2012
norma wrote:
time for a change.
i got something for u norma.
County judge

Wheelwright, KY

#9 Nov 5, 2012
Vote for me Chris Yonts if it gets done I will do it my self if it gets done ..............
bad to bone

Irvine, KY

#10 Nov 9, 2012
remember next it time to vote county judge vote him out need to be a chance. whole court house need to chance people now some be there too long.
Fred

Whitesburg, KY

#11 Nov 10, 2012
He's the worst crook since rubin watts. carol smith proved that there's plenty of money there to do everything, if you don't steal half of it like rubin, james wiley, ben buster, larry collins, jailor banks, and a few more were doing at the time.`And it's true that he's the gas companies best friend. As soon as he got in they ran rough=shod all over these people, and absolutely destroyed fish pond lake. Where's the rv park he said the gas companies were building there 4 years ago. Nothing was done there but tear out the tennis courts, basketball court, drill wells, put in gas lines, cut down trees, destroy plantlife and ruin any vestage of wildlife we ever had there.He has ruined the garbage pick up seystem, and the transfer station stinks so badly, it gag's you to go there. Why can't we be like virginia? they have several nice clean transfer stations right on the main roads.
Overthemountain

Whitesburg, KY

#12 Nov 11, 2012
Fred wrote:
He's the worst crook since rubin watts. carol smith proved that there's plenty of money there to do everything, if you don't steal half of it like rubin, james wiley, ben buster, larry collins, jailor banks, and a few more were doing at the time.`And it's true that he's the gas companies best friend. As soon as he got in they ran rough=shod all over these people, and absolutely destroyed fish pond lake. Where's the rv park he said the gas companies were building there 4 years ago. Nothing was done there but tear out the tennis courts, basketball court, drill wells, put in gas lines, cut down trees, destroy plantlife and ruin any vestage of wildlife we ever had there.He has ruined the garbage pick up seystem, and the transfer station stinks so badly, it gag's you to go there. Why can't we be like virginia? they have several nice clean transfer stations right on the main roads.
If you like Virginia so much, why don't you move there?
Chris Yonts

Prestonsburg, KY

#13 Nov 11, 2012
Yepp ward an t Adams need to hit the road neither of the two are interested in the rest of the county like mill creek we have begged pleaded for water it's not much to ask for but they don't think to seem so an yes if u vote me in I will take care of the hole county I'm taking care of my end now needless to they ant
Chris Yonts

Prestonsburg, KY

#14 Nov 11, 2012
Yes this is me in person an yes I do have a imposter but truth is that if u don't belive me u must not watch channel 98 , wymt,newspapers an yes they need to hit the road period them two are the county clowns an it's sad because millcreekers are the ones a suffering over water my family has just as a rite as any person in the county to have safe water for my kids I'll walk through fire for these jokers needs to go put yourself in just one of my shoes then u will see what it's like when the county takes a big shit on u an not mention the folks on the creek that has cancer it's not rite
Chris Yonts

Prestonsburg, KY

#15 Nov 11, 2012
Vote for clean water that 100% needs an not 50% is unacceptable
Fracking Quaking

Ivel, KY

#16 Nov 12, 2012
Fred wrote:
maybe yall coal miners can thank mr.ward for inviting the gas company's in your back yard thats why carol smith got beat because the gas company wanted a county puppet an give u miners the laid off pink slip blues dont get me wrong on this the gas companys had to get it oked but dont worrie he just hurt himself to an it's called no more coal tax funds it's now EQT an I don't know how u tax them company's an then everone seems surprised of feeling the earth quake & shake letcher county has more drilled wells then any of the other county's in the state just another way to put coal back is bad as we see . But y'all vote him in an now u looking at the walls .... I would give him a big ole thank you for what a great leader he is for letcher county an vote this man in an next the sports plex will go belly up but any how waste your vote as u please he has done a lot for are county at least I'm lucky to live in whitesburg at least I got city water but 50% of letcher county don't an that's sad.. But I assure u mr ward has safe water
Fred

Whitesburg, KY

#17 Nov 12, 2012
Overthemountain wrote:
<quoted text> If you like Virginia so much, why don't you move there?
cause I can't sell my home here....nobody wants to live in letcher county. I'd be gone tomorrow if i could dump this place on somebody.
Overthemountain

Whitesburg, KY

#18 Nov 12, 2012
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>cause I can't sell my home here....nobody wants to live in letcher county. I'd be gone tomorrow if i could dump this place on somebody.
You probably could sell it if you had kept it up, instead of living like a pig.YOUR NASTY!!!!!
CHRIS YONTS

Wheelwright, KY

#19 Nov 13, 2012
We need water we need are hollar fixed we need a judge that takes care of the hole county instead of choice places
CHRIS YONTS

Varney, KY

#20 Nov 13, 2012
We need some water I do know that an we have no help just like they don't give a crap who gets it or not

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min tat tvam asi 142,285
Windows 10 RTM Build 10240 14 hr Kiser 9
divoced? 17 hr curious 4
Debbie Brashears 17 hr Slime Jim 1
So called Humane Society Lady 21 hr Beware Of Brag 10
Pine Mnt. Grill Mon pilot 8
WHY bother a married man or woman. Sun lawman 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitesburg Mortgages