|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2011

Sedge wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey thanks...Not quite the news I was hoping for,but I guess I will have to just use it on my old XP box.Would be nice if I could just add my hard drive from my old XP machine to my new win seven machine.If I did,What else would I have to do to set it up to have the choice of booting into 7 or xp?I already tried it,but the xp drive only shows up as an extra drive,it shows everything on the drive.I just can't make it boot into xp and run.Also,the operating system on the xp box(Dell)came already installed.As did 7 on the Compaq.I'm thinking even if I could get it to duel boot,the xp os will show up as not genuine.Since it will no longer be in the dell machine.I don't have an original xp disk,and I would rather keep my xp hard drive as is,with all the programs and tweeks I have added to it over the years.Thanks for the help.
My E-Mail is pcsavvy@live.com I'll give you info on how to go about getting a OEM windows XP CD for that Dell.
SUE

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

oh mike
my DARLING can you help me pay my electric bill
you have a computer shop i know you are loaded with money????PLEASE PLEASE help me...KISS KISS..
LO at Bill

Jeremiah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

SUE wrote:
oh mike
my DARLING can you help me pay my electric bill
you have a computer shop i know you are loaded with money????PLEASE PLEASE help me...KISS KISS..
LOL
john kiser

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

Judged:

Hay sedge try this one it worked for me but when it comes up saying it has issue i just clicked run program and it worked. http://www.oldapps.com/musicmatch.php...
SANDY KISER

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2011

Judged:

MIKE
are you my cousin i had notice you was a computer tec.how big should my hard drive be?i am afread to download to much afread i will blow up my hard drive.is that possible? thanks for your help
COUSIN. SANDY KISER
Kiser

Jeremiah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2011

SANDY KISER wrote:
MIKE
are you my cousin i had notice you was a computer tec.how big should my hard drive be?i am afread to download to much afread i will blow up my hard drive.is that possible? thanks for your help
COUSIN. SANDY KISER
You will not blow up your HD. LOL
KISER GRANDPA

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Kiser wrote:
<quoted text>You will not blow up your HD. LOL
SANDY listen to me MIKE kiser got a hard drive so big
he puts his food in it for winter so he can just eat when he has to work.
i am mikes grandma on his daddy's side. by the way did you know mike was his own grandpa. his sister was his step mother he was his sisters brother and brother n law. he has brothers thats his nephew
you figer it all out.
Mike

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

SANDY KISER wrote:
MIKE
COUSIN. SANDY KISER
You can download or place as much as you desire on your harddrive. Just take notice, that the more you place on your PC, the slower it's going to become. You can go to your local disk C:, and right click then left click, properties. Here it's going to show you the used and free space.
Mike

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

KISER GRANDPA wrote:
<quoted text>
SANDY listen to me MIKE kiser got a hard drive so big
he puts his food in it for winter so he can just eat when he has to work.
i am mikes grandma on his daddy's side. by the way did you know mike was his own grandpa. his sister was his step mother he was his sisters brother and brother n law. he has brothers thats his nephew
you figer it all out.
A LORD... I'm sure people know whom this is.( KISER GRANDPA ) hhhe haaaa
MY OWN GRANDPA

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Mike wrote:
<quoted text>A LORD... I'm sure people know whom this is.( KISER GRANDPA ) hhhe haaaa
MIKE ITS NOT ME LOL
MIKE KISER

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

I am looking for a pretty woman my wife is so ugly she would wreck a freight train. i own my own computer shop.
baby i'm ready for you just let me know when you want me to move in with you. i own a 2012 car its your
to drive darling just let me move in with you. i can't pay you nothing to stay with you but i got
a rod 13 inches long.looks like a horse rod.
if you women can take it i'm ready to come to your house.....LOVE FROM MIKE...
MIKE KISER

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

MY MY i just want to tell you all something.
i was getting it on with jean it came a earthquake
she jumped up so fast
BILL JONES

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

MIKE KISER wrote:
MY MY i just want to tell you all something.
i was getting it on with jean it came a earthquake
she jumped up so fast
MIKE i been asitting around here
getting bored i just wanted to read up on your computer shop.
i do got a question for you. i am getting the xp i gave to coy's son
if i sell it whats it worth its still good as it every was. what do you think ..let me know or call me love ya. BILL
Kiser

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

BILL JONES wrote:
<quoted text>MIKE i been asitting around here
getting bored i just wanted to read up on your computer shop.
i do got a question for you. i am getting the xp i gave to coy's son
if i sell it whats it worth its still good as it every was. what do you think ..let me know or call me love ya. BILL
Well, I would haft to know what type of CPU and what motherboard is in it. You go by hard ware, about the price of a computer. electronics are moving fast, as you well know these days. One could buy a computer for $2500, and within weeks, the sale value goes down FAST! Let me know what hardware that's in the computer.. And I'll look them up online, and get back with you.
BONNIE KISER

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

MIKE I been looking all over letcher county for you.where are you now?i am sorry about your mother passing away.do you still love me? I sure do love you plus my baby still ask me mom where is my dad.
I have to tell my dear baby honey he is living with a big OLD NAG.mike you know i'm sorry for every thing I did to you. will you please forgive me lets get back togeather . I am willing to forget
and forgive. LOVE YA BONNIE SUE..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 75 of75
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Whitesburg Forum right now

Search the Whitesburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min durr 138,712
ex's wanting ya back 2 hr shes crazy 4
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Mississippi Man 81,205
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Khatru 122,788
angela jones 5 hr jusr wondering 1
warh nurses 8 hr omg 1
red mustang with white hood 10 hr tom 6
•••
•••
•••
Whitesburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters