LexVagas99

Morehead, KY

#1 Dec 12, 2009
Anyone heard from Jason Holbrook class of 1999 in a while. Wanting to see what he was up to? Haven't heard from him in years?
mel

Zoe, KY

#2 Dec 13, 2009
last i heard, he was manager at morehead lowes. nice guy
LexVagas99

Hillsboro, KY

#3 Dec 18, 2009
Really, I go to school here now, I heard he was a manager for lowe's but I heard it was mount sterling or lexington. They said he transfered to one of those stores. But his cousin told me he has his master's degree in education and working on his doctorate now. They believe he said he was going to teach college.

How do you know him?
tyler99

Hillsboro, KY

#4 Dec 18, 2009
LexVagas99 wrote:
Really, I go to school here now, I heard he was a manager for lowe's but I heard it was mount sterling or lexington. They said he transfered to one of those stores. But his cousin told me he has his master's degree in education and working on his doctorate now. They believe he said he was going to teach college.
How do you know him?
That is what I heard.
tyler99

Hillsboro, KY

#5 Dec 18, 2009
I heard that. He is really cool. I had class with him in our Master's study. Really smart guy. He helped me with my studies. He is working on his doctorate and principalship in education I think...
tyler99

Hillsboro, KY

#6 Dec 18, 2009
mel wrote:
last i heard, he was manager at morehead lowes. nice guy
How do you know him Mel?
mel

Irvine, KY

#7 Dec 21, 2009
I was friends with him and his brother a long time ago, back before he moved away. I haven't seen him in years though. Yes, he was always so smart, and nice!I am glad to hear he is doing well!
Tyler99

Dahlonega, GA

#8 Dec 26, 2009
mel wrote:
I was friends with him and his brother a long time ago, back before he moved away. I haven't seen him in years though. Yes, he was always so smart, and nice!I am glad to hear he is doing well!
That is awsome Mel. Did you go to high school with him? That is neat. Yeah, he's doing well for himself. He has worked pretty hard to make it where he is at. He is working a full-time management job and working on his doctoral degree. I admire people whom do that.
Brother

Hindman, KY

#9 Jun 15, 2010
He is doing all that has been said.. I think that he has decided to drop the classes for now and look for a job as a teacher though.. He said that it was getting to be too hard to do it all.. He is one of my heros and I know that if he can do it then I can do the same thing.. Well I don't know about teaching but... LOL If anyone would like to get in contact with him just let me know and I'll let him know about it.. Thanks for all the positive feedback.. Appreciate it..
Tyler99

Olive Hill, KY

#10 Jun 22, 2010
Brother wrote:
He is doing all that has been said.. I think that he has decided to drop the classes for now and look for a job as a teacher though.. He said that it was getting to be too hard to do it all.. He is one of my heros and I know that if he can do it then I can do the same thing.. Well I don't know about teaching but... LOL If anyone would like to get in contact with him just let me know and I'll let him know about it.. Thanks for all the positive feedback.. Appreciate it..
I'm confused on how you can get in contact with him? What are you to him, brother?
crazy people

Betsy Layne, KY

#11 Dec 26, 2010
I know Jason because he is my cousin...he is a very nice guy, moved to Pikeville and worked at McDonalds for a while. He has 1 sister Lisa and one brother that was in the army, JR. I know he lived at Cowan for a while, but now he is in Louisville and lives in a beautiful house, as far as college I am not sure he went, but he has a good job and makes good money for all u guys conserned. He is married to a lady named Angie and has 2 beautiful daughters! Look him up on myspace or facebook if really interested in talking to him....people aren't that hard to find these days, you know!
AgT

United States

#12 Jun 15, 2011
He is a great guy who deserves all the best in life. I hope he gets it too!
Tyler99

Lexington, KY

#13 May 4, 2015
crazy people wrote:
I know Jason because he is my cousin...he is a very nice guy, moved to Pikeville and worked at McDonalds for a while. He has 1 sister Lisa and one brother that was in the army, JR. I know he lived at Cowan for a while, but now he is in Louisville and lives in a beautiful house, as far as college I am not sure he went, but he has a good job and makes good money for all u guys conserned. He is married to a lady named Angie and has 2 beautiful daughters! Look him up on myspace or facebook if really interested in talking to him....people aren't that hard to find these days, you know!
Crazy: I think you have the wrong Jason Holbrook. There were two Jason Holbrook's in Whitesburg, and the one everyone is talking about does not have a sister named Lisa.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is the rec center really worth 50 K a month? 35 min Grumpy old Fart 33
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 36 min CCzar 166,440
Save-A-Lot in Jenkins 44 min food 10
Police in Happy Hollow 53 min Always the same 41
well well gossip is tyler ward now a republican... 3 hr Truth 15
Marty Baker women 3 hr lol 2
Little Liz 4 hr Baby 4

Whitesburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitesburg Mortgages