Fiscal court meeting
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Citizen

Wheelwright, KY

#1 Feb 19, 2013
I just watched fiscal court meeting on tv what a joke Wayne Fleming ask for a business plan Keith Adams don't know shit from apple butter bobby Howard has no idea about nothing just agrees with the judge on everything bobby is no doubt the dumbest magistrate that ever sat at the table and poor old thieving codell don't know where he is
Agree

Wheelwright, KY

#2 Feb 19, 2013
I was amazed that Keith bobby and codell didn't even know what a business plan was my question is what are u even doing there you have zero knowledge about the job bobby stick with heat pumps all u can do is agree with judge ward
use

Jackson, KY

#3 Feb 19, 2013
now they all need to go clean house when election time again out of there all of them need chance in courthouse too remember now
Lmao

Wheelwright, KY

#4 Feb 19, 2013
The reason codell don't know nothing looks like he was wiped out hazel must have him on the 30s
Flint head

Wheelwright, KY

#5 Feb 19, 2013
Jim ward the one needs to hit the road he the one that let the gas screw my water up that's not all gas replace the coal so u think the coal miners need to thank this man.. The rec center the people of letcher county will be taxed!! This is not all up Shelby fork were I live they gravel two private drive ways with letcher co fiscal court trucks I got the pictures to proof this but I'm not sure if they can do this or not but I have proof
Taxpayer

Whitesburg, KY

#6 Feb 19, 2013
Why do you keep posting under different names Chris?

Watched you on TV, you may your self look worse and worse each time you go, you were told they were going to start in a couple weeks.
Dry Gin

Pikeville, KY

#7 Feb 19, 2013
Lmao wrote:
The reason codell don't know nothing looks like he was wiped out hazel must have him on the 30s
Not only that, u c he also drinks ALOT!!!!!
FiscalCT

Whitesburg, KY

#8 Feb 19, 2013
Dry Gin wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only that, u c he also drinks ALOT!!!!!
I hear he drinks every night hard liquor and moonshine, pure ole limp dk sot.
111 red

Whitesburg, KY

#9 Feb 19, 2013
go to youtube and watch the video called bad old days carol smith hits the nail on the head when he said the people will pay just watch the video it explains everything
Brainiac

Whitesburg, KY

#10 Feb 19, 2013
Flint head wrote:
Jim ward the one needs to hit the road he the one that let the gas screw my water up that's not all gas replace the coal so u think the coal miners need to thank this man.. The rec center the people of letcher county will be taxed!! This is not all up Shelby fork were I live they gravel two private drive ways with letcher co fiscal court trucks I got the pictures to proof this but I'm not sure if they can do this or not but I have proof
My God, what the hell does this say? Is it English ?
Teapartypatriot

Whitesburg, KY

#11 Feb 19, 2013
Carol Smith!! The right hand of the Appalshop!! Thank god he's gone!!
concerned

Whitesburg, KY

#12 Feb 19, 2013
how can we have a magistrate when he doesnt even live in this county? Is the judge afraid of him of what he might pull out from under the rug?
Flint head

Varney, KY

#13 Feb 19, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
Watched you on TV, you may your self look worse and worse each time you go, you were told they were going to start in a couple weeks.
What are you talking about if you had been watching these meetings instead of watching me you would of known that ward has said this same shit or "its coming "for Atleast 2 yr so what's 2 weeks. I think that you love me an you want my body an my little bird an you like watching me on your TV so much an i thank you # 1 fan you are
Flint head

Varney, KY

#14 Feb 19, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
I had a sex change this is my name now. "Its you made your self " not may your self dumass it's a shame a dumass like myself has to tell you that Taxpayer
flash

Whitesburg, KY

#15 Feb 19, 2013
I know that some people will be ofened by this but i think for the good of the county I would like to see one person in the meeting get up and sugest that they make the county vote to go completly wet on alchol to get more revenue. Think of the taxes this would generate.Alchol is already sold all around us so why not try to keep all the tax money in Letcher county where it belongs. People are going to drive to get it anyway. It would not be a solution to solve all our problems but it would help. Not one of our elected oficials has yet put forth one proposal for the good of the county except for tourism. Economey is down and thats not going to help us much anyway.
Lmao

Wheelwright, KY

#16 Feb 20, 2013
We have one magistrate that cares and stands up for this county and that's Wayne Fleming he needs to be our county judge
Lmao

Pikeville, KY

#17 Feb 20, 2013
Fleming as judge would be a joke but look like that is what he be running for by the way he acting. he is a big show but dont know nothing bout what it would take to be judge
Brainiac

Whitesburg, KY

#18 Feb 20, 2013
Lmao wrote:
Fleming as judge would be a joke but look like that is what he be running for by the way he acting. he is a big show but dont know nothing bout what it would take to be judge
Stop posting under so many names, and learn to speak fugging English.
LCVoter

Whitesburg, KY

#19 Feb 20, 2013
Codell Gibson would make a good Judge, he lives in Perry County keeps a house in Letcher County, he's married and sleeps with a 34 year old nasty pill head and she's married and she don't have custody of her own kids because she's so nasty and drugged out. Hell, he has all the makings of a real politician to represent us people of Letcher County.
flash

Whitesburg, KY

#20 Feb 20, 2013
The thing I have against Fleming is he always objects but never puts forth a solution. Besides that he backed Leslie Combs against Howard Cornet because Howard wanted to add an extra axel to coal trucks to haul a few extra tons of coal. I remember a day when ever little bit Howard was here to get his picture taken but it was to give someone a large check. Howard helped letcher county and as I remember Mr Fleming ran full paige adds in the mountain eagle against him. Right now just examine Leslie Combs and what she has done for Letcher county. To me he is a bad bet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lawless letcher county...... 56 min Dean 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr ChromiuMan 141,455
Tenish and cris 7 hr hmmm 3
Homosexuality 8 hr Friday Fred 9
Lcc baseball Thu Dean 1
Whatever happened to Josh Blair?? Thu Old Flame 11
Jennifer (Lucas) noble (Nov '14) Thu Lol 17
More from around the web

Whitesburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Whitesburg Mortgages