john doe

United States

#42 Sep 15, 2010
james hubbert is a scab ask someone worked at blue diamond
whereareyou

Whitesburg, KY

#43 Sep 15, 2010
zasdffghjkko wrote:
kevin didnt even do his work in school he told my aunt to do it and idk who did it in college for him but he is stupid
where are you now ?
Dissappointed

Louisville, KY

#44 Sep 15, 2010
I called Judge Mullins' office for 2 weeks straight, every day, and left a message asking him to call me back and guess what....I am still waiting. It's been about a month now. That is just plain disrespect for his consituents. Was going to rally my family and friends behind him but am now reconsidering that decision.
Why Disappointed

Winchester, KY

#45 Sep 16, 2010
So, you would rather our judge play politician and spend his time talking on the phone giving people the inside track about their legal problems...which is improper for a man in his position, than be in the courtroom hearing the matters that are properly brought to his attention by the lawyers and through the legal system? I just cannot understand your type.
Deacon Jones

London, KY

#46 Sep 16, 2010
JamesHubbard wrote:
Vote James ,A, Hubbard
I've heard from a reliable source that Hubbard won't even win his district. They all say he's using his religion as his main platform. Religion and Politics don't mix.
haa

Lexington, KY

#47 Sep 16, 2010
religion don't mix with you anyway mr,jones,and who made you a deacon,funny,after you pay back those people for their property you stoled then maybe you could talk or JUDGE anyone else!
Deacon Jones

London, KY

#48 Sep 16, 2010
haa wrote:
religion don't mix with you anyway mr,jones,and who made you a deacon,funny,after you pay back those people for their property you stoled then maybe you could talk or JUDGE anyone else!
I didn't steal that property! I paid them a dollar for it. That made it a legal document. It's mine all mine!
crackers

Whitesburg, KY

#49 Sep 17, 2010
Dissappointed wrote:
I called Judge Mullins' office for 2 weeks straight, every day, and left a message asking him to call me back and guess what....I am still waiting. It's been about a month now. That is just plain disrespect for his consituents. Was going to rally my family and friends behind him but am now reconsidering that decision.
call that judge back and ask him if he would like to have crackers with me if so he can have them any time I need a good judge iam out of line with my cracker eating and he looks like the judge for the job
Disappointed

Blacksburg, VA

#50 Sep 17, 2010
Why Disappointed wrote:
So, you would rather our judge play politician and spend his time talking on the phone giving people the inside track about their legal problems...which is improper for a man in his position, than be in the courtroom hearing the matters that are properly brought to his attention by the lawyers and through the legal system? I just cannot understand your type.
First of all, he asked me to call him regarding a situation.
Second, if he was on the bench I completely understand but I got the impression he was out on the campaign trail half of the time I called. I even went so far as to check the online court dockets and would call at times which would not conflict with the court room.
crackers

Whitesburg, KY

#51 Sep 17, 2010
Disappointed wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, he asked me to call him regarding a situation.
Second, if he was on the bench I completely understand but I got the impression he was out on the campaign trail half of the time I called. I even went so far as to check the online court dockets and would call at times which would not conflict with the court room.
get over it go and see him you know where his office is. did this situation have to do with crackers?
Disappointed

Blacksburg, VA

#53 Sep 17, 2010
I really don't get the cracker comments and I would have to take off work to go see him and it's not that important to take off work for. I value my job.

So, I am just going to let it go and take it the way I see it. It's not really going to change my life any. The simple point I was trying to make was that if someone says "call me back" then you should at least expect them to answer the call.

Maybe I was expecting too much. My bad...I always hold others to what I would do given the circumstances and am often disappointed.
yeah and

Winchester, KY

#54 Sep 18, 2010
just like any person in politics.people get confused and cannot distinguish thier personal lives from their professional lives.BELIEVE IT OR NOT PEOPLE.what he does on his own time has nothing to do with what he does in the courtroom ill vote for kevin mullins wether he sends me to jail or not.and he just might next time i go to court ofcourse i dont wanna go to jail but he does have a job to do
Voter

London, KY

#55 Sep 20, 2010
Dissappointed wrote:
Must be LONG distance. Be patient, he'll call and then you and yer family can get behind him.
love it

Whitesburg, KY

#56 Sep 20, 2010
What I need to know is how to get underneath,or on top off him? He has got my vote.
Voter

London, KY

#57 Sep 21, 2010
love it wrote:
What I need to know is how to get underneath,or on top off him? He has got my vote.
Hey, must be the money! Or is it, Hey must be the sex!
Slemp

Hindman, KY

#58 Sep 21, 2010
whitesburg wrote:
Kevin Mullins got this young girl pregnant and had to marry her he is twice her age
Way to go girl, now you have his money.
money hungry

Hindman, KY

#59 Sep 21, 2010
Voter wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, must be the money! Or is it, Hey must be the sex!
Money, money, money, money, money!!!!!!!!!!
beth

Whitesburg, KY

#60 Sep 22, 2010
JamesHubbard wrote:
Vote James ,A, Hubbard
i think both these guys r great but one thing that james (so he says) he shouldnt do that. He will invite ya to church and then say that kevin is the biggest a**hole jundge we've ever had! lmao its just funny i think...
jax

Hindman, KY

#61 Sep 23, 2010
i thought kev was gonna make a good judge,be
he keeps letting Crystal Barlow get away with anything & everything!she is scum.she pulled a knife on an old lady & when she went to court he let her go!!!!ive lost respect
yeah

Whitesburg, KY

#62 Sep 23, 2010
Come on Kevin put a little pep in your step.. People are starting to get mad. But your sexy and always will be!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Easy Women 17 min Itch 28
Drug Enforcement 46 min Disgusted 21
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr now 148,315
Traci Jackson 4 hr X-RAY 1
Who's the guy that stops at the dry fork gas st... 8 hr ohman 7
Seedtime On The Cumberlands Party Is Coming 9 hr jim thompson 1
Drugs in Fletcher county 10 hr Jack 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitesburg Mortgages