First Prev
of 7
Next Last
amy

United States

#1 May 12, 2010
How come nothing has come about the rush of his marriage and what happened to the other little momma? I heard they destroyed the evidence from office in the corner of the courthouse. Bet his private office could tell a lot if the walls could only talk. He should never bring his loving parents into his garbage of ads.
dillpickle

Hindman, KY

#2 May 13, 2010
who is his new woman? seen his ads on tv and his wife, thought he dated dentist sherry slone?? what happened to her?
knowsitall

Irvine, KY

#3 May 13, 2010
got my vote
my vote for sure

Hindman, KY

#4 May 13, 2010
well all i have to say is that kevin mullins has my vote he is a dam good judge he is the best one they have had sence judge jim woods has passed away so he has my vote
wilma

United States

#5 May 13, 2010
my vote for sure wrote:
well all i have to say is that kevin mullins has my vote he is a dam good judge he is the best one they have had sence judge jim woods has passed away so he has my vote
"that is because he ruled in your favor, cause he know no other way. that judge sparks was a true judge. no favorites.
GOTMYVOTE

Hindman, KY

#6 May 13, 2010
HES GOT MY VOTE TOO!!! I think hes a great judge. he will be fine just let him leave and learn. he will do fine.
serious

Georgetown, KY

#7 May 13, 2010
he seems to be fair and honest and has always took the time to listen he is a great judge and will continue to be a great judge
pixto

Hindman, KY

#8 May 13, 2010
hes seems to be a bit shady but arnt they all letcher countys court system is so scewed up but let them spend their money for their tv adds id rather see them as all the trashy signs next to the road or in every nook and crany they can place them at the question is whats going to happen to all the signs when the crooks ardy fixed race is over maybe we should ask kevin how he plans to recyle them cause no matter what hes done won .
pickle

Hindman, KY

#9 May 13, 2010
he's got my vote, but i'd still like to know who the new woman is... anyone know?
watching

Versailles, KY

#10 May 13, 2010
Well, he won't have my vote. I know him too well.
I know he can't be trusted and as an attorney, he
hasn't lived up to his obligations. As far as his
personal life....Who really cares? Put him on the
bench and regret it.
vote

Hindman, KY

#11 May 14, 2010
watching wrote:
Well, he won't have my vote. I know him too well.
I know he can't be trusted and as an attorney, he
hasn't lived up to his obligations. As far as his
personal life....Who really cares? Put him on the
bench and regret it.
he has my vote,he must have not ruled in your favor thats why you are mad!
watching

Versailles, KY

#12 May 14, 2010
There wasn't any reason for a rule in my favor. I have never been in front of him as a Judge. I know what he was like as a lawyer. Personally, I
too wonder why all of a sudden he has a family
pixto

Hindman, KY

#13 May 14, 2010
he never ruled for me in any way i just know everything ya he'll be a good crooks judge wait and see ,and you know the reason he has a family it looks good when running for office but you know what i dont care about his dirty laundry truth is i just wish in the courtroom the judges and lawyers could use what they went to school for instead of getting all crooked in their ways the media focuses too much on whos sleeping with who or cheating on their wifes bill clinton was a good president i could of went forever with out finding out he was cheating on his wife that was all their bull to deal with tiger woods is a good golfer if he wants to cheat thats for him and his women and wife to deal with if he cheats does it change the fact hes good at golfing noo .
the king maker

United States

#14 May 15, 2010
LOVE the JUDGE!!!!!
JamesHubbard

Hindman, KY

#15 May 18, 2010
Vote James ,A, Hubbard
Citizen

Pikeville, KY

#16 May 18, 2010
pixto wrote:
he never ruled for me in any way i just know everything ya he'll be a good crooks judge wait and see ,and you know the reason he has a family it looks good when running for office but you know what i dont care about his dirty laundry truth is i just wish in the courtroom the judges and lawyers could use what they went to school for instead of getting all crooked in their ways the media focuses too much on whos sleeping with who or cheating on their wifes bill clinton was a good president i could of went forever with out finding out he was cheating on his wife that was all their bull to deal with tiger woods is a good golfer if he wants to cheat thats for him and his women and wife to deal with if he cheats does it change the fact hes good at golfing noo .
Someone did not spend enough time in English class, learn how to write.
pixto

Hindman, KY

#17 May 19, 2010
anglush waz mes bust subjected biatch
kjgkjf

Hindman, KY

#18 May 20, 2010
i voted for kevin he is the best he is a dam good judge
VOTE

Hindman, KY

#19 May 20, 2010
HE IS THE BEST ON THEY HAVE HAD IN THERE BESIDES JIM WOODS SO KEEP ON KEVIN
mee

Hindman, KY

#20 May 22, 2010
dont vote for him or u will pay the real price

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Letcher Manor 17 min bada 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min HistoricallySpeaking 132,244
Whitesburg slowly becoming the Lesbian capital ... 1 hr Flash 17
married couple 2 hr --Crack Rabbit-- 9
Looking for bisexual female! 2 hr --Crack Rabbit-- 10
Curtis thompson 3 hr Who cares 6
Mikey sparks 3 hr blinded by love 9
Whitesburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Whitesburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Whitesburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Whitesburg