nephew sleeping with his aunt
lol

Red Jacket, WV

#22 Aug 17, 2010
no kayla mullins married jeremy they had two kids togeter kayla is with jeremys nephew tht jeremy grow up with like a brother now kayla and the nephew live in the house that jeremy is paying for. that girl had it all when she was with him what in the h3ll was u thinkin kayla
i know everything

Whitesburg, KY

#23 Aug 17, 2010
lol wrote:
i no who ur alkin about that kayla mullins
bingo..... and we have a winner... and for all you haters i have a very good job, and as far as everything you say, get a life you toothless redneck hillbillies, talk about me getting a job, well... i think you all need to slow down on the posts yourselves... and god how immature can you be to try to argue with someone over the internet, if you have a problem with me then look me up... i'll be happy to settle this like men... well then again i dont abuse my children like you all do and i dont beat on geriatrics... wait that word is to big for your inbread minds... i dont beat on old people so you all can lick the crack of my A$$, but before you do that be sure to wipe all the cum off the keyboard of your computer your mommies wouldnt want to see that... lol.... f@%king loosers

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#24 Aug 17, 2010
i know everything wrote:
<quoted text>
bingo..... and we have a winner... and for all you haters i have a very good job, and as far as everything you say, get a life you toothless redneck hillbillies, talk about me getting a job, well... i think you all need to slow down on the posts yourselves... and god how immature can you be to try to argue with someone over the internet, if you have a problem with me then look me up... i'll be happy to settle this like men... well then again i dont abuse my children like you all do and i dont beat on geriatrics... wait that word is to big for your inbread minds... i dont beat on old people so you all can lick the crack of my A$$, but before you do that be sure to wipe all the cum off the keyboard of your computer your mommies wouldnt want to see that... lol.... f@%king loosers
hey look, Ol' Yellers back!! How ya doin nut suck?? tough guy my a$$!!!
Coe Kain

Richmond, KY

#25 Aug 17, 2010
i know everything wrote:
<quoted text>
In your last post , you said and i quote "if you have a problem with me then look me up... i'll be happy to settle this like men"

Well how can I find you. BOY!!
Melba Toast

Grundy, VA

#26 Aug 17, 2010
well if you are saying it is their aunt by being married to the uncle by marriage.... i say knock the bottom out of it. i mean they say closer kin deeper in. but if it is the aunt by their mother or fsther....that is freakin nasty dude!!! lockem up and throw away the key. but if being the other way around? he just done his unk a big favor lol i mean you dont have to take my word for it...i just call it the way i see it...but incest is just wrong!!!!!!!!!!
Hillbilly

Whitesburg, KY

#27 Aug 18, 2010
i know everything wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know everything. Several of your words are misspelled.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#28 Aug 18, 2010
Coe Kain wrote:
<quoted text>
In your last post , you said and i quote "if you have a problem with me then look me up... i'll be happy to settle this like men"
Well how can I find you. BOY!!
I would say you hit the "BOY" part right on the button..the "settle this like men" part, I seriously doubt....stomp your foot at him and he would run like a bitch!!!!
hey

Hindman, KY

#29 Aug 18, 2010
dfgh wrote:
Are yall talking about mark and nancy?
thats who i was thinking also1
wondering

Hindman, KY

#30 Aug 19, 2010
who is the nephew?
who

Hindman, KY

#31 Aug 19, 2010
wondering wrote:
who is the nephew?
mark and nancy is who they are talking about,
i know everything

Whitesburg, KY

#32 Aug 19, 2010
who wrote:
<quoted text>mark and nancy is who they are talking about,
no its not... the nephew is from redfox and the aunt is from colson
mnopqurts

Hindman, KY

#34 Aug 20, 2010
well the husband should stop paying for the double wide and let the other guy foot the bills...
old news

Hindman, KY

#35 Aug 20, 2010
my god people grow up and get over it.there not the first an probally wont be the last around here.it takes two to tangle she wanted it or she would not have done it.. the husband wasent doing something right she wasent happy with all the material things he provided.so get over it an move on with your lives.....
wondering

Whitesburg, KY

#36 Aug 22, 2010
i know wrote:
yea the nephew they call him roaster and the aunt by marriage witch is from colson is kayla mullins well she got married to roasters uncle so now her name id kayla jackson. she screwed around on her husband with this roaster that doesn't even look good. her husband that she has 2 kids by gave her everything she wonted just bought her a new double wide witch now her and roaster live in while her husband pays for it. and just bought her a new car. and when ever she wonted somthin he gave it to her if it ment givein her every last pennie he had..
she has lost her mind leavin some1 that was good to her and gave her everything and loved her with all her heart. for some1 that is nothin compared to the man she was with
Hey,yea his name is wendell,so shut your damn mouth up.JEREMY hasnt being paying the trailer payment he owes alot for it as for right nnow.they r 2 sides to this u cant make nobody stay with a person if u r not happy and u dont know what went own behind close doors.yea u can by people stuff but that still doesnt buy u love and as far as jeremy he was cheating on here to,so back off thats my son u r takling about now come to my face and tell me that about rooster.
wondering

Whitesburg, KY

#37 Aug 22, 2010
Tackitt wrote:
u can suk the $h1t out of my A$$h0l3 redneck toothless hillbilly, and if your out of school that long then you need to go to bed b/c nursing homes have curfues... and no im not into that stuff but i do know who their talking about, and if you have a problem with me i can meet you out anywhere and we can settle it like men... wait no, i dont beat on geriatrics.. thats an intellegent word for old people
hey,u better watch what u say because i know alot about u seems like the the jacksons r messed up so they better look back at therselves so dont throw stones u better look back huh ,,,does ADAM,AND THEguy at the water plant sound fimiliar or the guy in viringia sound filmilar so keep ur nose to ur self but i guess he took her off of pencil and put her on peter!!!!!!!!!!And know she is not blood kin and jeremy enjoy your life with leann so get a life and shut the hell up i know alot ,,,,,,,jeremy was chaeting on her way before this even started and guess what he is hitting on another married woman and this man also works in the mines and she went home and told him what he has being saying to her and he,s gonna getcha and then u cant run from him he,s a very big man and he said that u will know that he hit u .now get a life
Rooster

Whitesburg, KY

#38 Aug 22, 2010
haha well he loved her so much, but seems not enough cause look who shes callin baby now. people you cant have her so quit being jealous or come whoop me. Its not to easy to do, ask around. heres the update, were doing great, everything is wonderful, were headed right now to get our place. were workin. life couldnt be any better, and we have 15 animals,13 dogs, 2 cats. kayla is now so happy and i will continue to make her the most happy person even if it means my entire family hates me. but i liked being hated cause that means you know you aint like me and you wanna be. But next update next week, WORLD. and besides the ROOSTER always get the best peice of chicken..LOve you kayla
haha

Whitesburg, KY

#39 Aug 22, 2010
and you can know this,he had kayla way before jeremy did haha, them cigs went along way rooster. so i think its been wat rooster, you and kayla have been together for 5yrs 8 months. Your closet cuz, haha call me later rooster.
Tackitt

Whitesburg, KY

#40 Aug 22, 2010
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>hey,u better watch what u say because i know alot about u seems like the the jacksons r messed up so they better look back at therselves so dont throw stones u better look back huh ,,,does ADAM,AND THEguy at the water plant sound fimiliar or the guy in viringia sound filmilar so keep ur nose to ur self but i guess he took her off of pencil and put her on peter!!!!!!!!!!And know she is not blood kin and jeremy enjoy your life with leann so get a life and shut the hell up i know alot ,,,,,,,jeremy was chaeting on her way before this even started and guess what he is hitting on another married woman and this man also works in the mines and she went home and told him what he has being saying to her and he,s gonna getcha and then u cant run from him he,s a very big man and he said that u will know that he hit u .now get a life
Ok, its like this... im not going to argue with you, you know for a fact that i have never said anything about rooster and if you would take time to read my post you would see that. and im sure that rooster read everything that has been writen in this post and can tell you his self that the only thing i said is that people need to mind their own buisness and get a f@#king life... and as far as carrie goes if you can prove that she cheated on me the by god prove it.. carrie and myself have been nothing but good to rooster and tried to help him all we could when he was in georgetown with us, and as far as him and kayla, i dont give a dam what they do, its none of my buisness, I frankly dont care if they have wild orgies and dance naked around a fire. i think you need to go back a few pages and accually read what i wrote and not just jump to conclusions, and dont talk about your sister like she's trash cause she's been nothing but good to you and never said an ill word to you, so you need to lay off of her too... your gonna accualy let a petty divorce break the family up... like i said b4 who cares what happens between rooster, kayla, and jeremy its none of our buisness, their all over 18 so that means its their buisness not anyone elses.. so please dont jump to conclusions and accuse me of saying something im not... have a good day cindy

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#42 Aug 27, 2010
Tell em' Rooster. I love Kayla & I am glad she is Fianlly Happy (:
ihaterednecks

United States

#43 Aug 28, 2010
Rooster wrote:
haha well he loved her so much, but seems not enough cause look who shes callin baby now. people you cant have her so quit being jealous or come whoop me. Its not to easy to do, ask around. heres the update, were doing great, everything is wonderful, were headed right now to get our place. were workin. life couldnt be any better, and we have 15 animals,13 dogs, 2 cats. kayla is now so happy and i will continue to make her the most happy person even if it means my entire family hates me. but i liked being hated cause that means you know you aint like me and you wanna be. But next update next week, WORLD. and besides the ROOSTER always get the best peice of chicken..LOve you kayla
You inbred hicks crack me up. Sleeping with your aunt in your uncle's trailer? With 13 dogs? How many cars you got up on blocks, boy? If I was your uncle, I'd kick your ass from Kentucky to California and all the way back too. You need to get a job and move the hell away from there. Unfuckingbelievable!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kevin 53 min Pirate Pride 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mickey402 164,765
fishpond 3 hr queeny 20
Who is cheating in Whitesburg and with who? 3 hr barnkeeper 4
Unprofessional Child Like Articles In The Press 4 hr Upstairs 11
No Prison 12 hr just the facts 16
EKB Interview Friday after Special Call Fiscal ... Mon Upstairs looking ... 1

Whitesburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitesburg Mortgages