nephew sleeping with his aunt

Posted in the Whitesburg Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
i know everything

Whitesburg, KY

#1 Aug 13, 2010
what do you all think about a nephew sleeping with his uncle's wife?
Albert Einstein

Richlands, VA

#2 Aug 13, 2010
What do you think about ( I know everything ) getting on topix and acting like they do know everything?
like to know

Hindman, KY

#3 Aug 14, 2010
sick f-ckers
chicken chok

Whitesburg, KY

#4 Aug 14, 2010
what do you think about maybe thats the only name they could use b/c every hillbilly in the country is on here talking about everyone they know
Tackitt

Whitesburg, KY

#5 Aug 14, 2010
Jeez u guys need to get a life
Really

Hindman, KY

#6 Aug 14, 2010
i know everything wrote:
what do you all think about a nephew sleeping with his uncle's wife?
I tell you what i think about it you need to kick your nephew's ass or put a leash on him. If this happened and you have proof and if he was a true nephew that loved his uncle he would not have crossed that line anyway. That should have showed you what he thought of you.
ol cuz

Hindman, KY

#7 Aug 14, 2010
id bust her two, dont blame him a bit u just live once
Mad Chatter

United States

#8 Aug 14, 2010
I have slept with my puppy before. my sister, my broher , hell when i was lil i slept with my mother.fcket , when i get tired , imma catch a nap, and dont give a shyt who is there !!!

im really hating you "i know nothing" your a real dumbazz mothafcka! and you should commit sucuide
Mad Chatter

United States

#9 Aug 14, 2010
Any one besides me think "i know nothing" should stop posting all together! Foreal everyone , read some of the other post this he/she , it , thing , has wrote. Im sure you will agree.They have the I.Q. of a belt buckel
I no nothing

Hindman, KY

#10 Aug 15, 2010
Mad Chatter wrote:
Any one besides me think "i know nothing" should stop posting all together! Foreal everyone , read some of the other post this he/she , it , thing , has wrote. Im sure you will agree.They have the I.Q. of a belt buckel
LMAO! I agree Mad Chatter this dumass i believe that alot of times people are so ignorant , this topix lol is half this stuff really true. This is so funny i'm rolling over LMFAO! I also think this stupidazz should stop playing out his life all together.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#11 Aug 15, 2010
If "I know everything" actually knew everything he/she would know how big of an a$$ they appear to be on here!!!PLEASE spare us from having to bash you for your ignorance!!
Tackitt

Whitesburg, KY

#12 Aug 15, 2010
if your talking about who im thinking about, you'll probably have a fight on your hands... lol, and bowtie, shut up, go take a shower, wipe the jizz off your keyboard and get ready to go to school in the morning

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#13 Aug 15, 2010
Tackitt wrote:
if your talking about who im thinking about, you'll probably have a fight on your hands... lol, and bowtie, shut up, go take a shower, wipe the jizz off your keyboard and get ready to go to school in the morning
so you're into the family lovin to I see,why else would you be defending if you were not lovin on the sister or cousin or something..lol..and I have been out of school for 20 yrs, you inbred retard!!!
Tackitt

Whitesburg, KY

#14 Aug 15, 2010
u can suk the $h1t out of my A$$h0l3 redneck toothless hillbilly, and if your out of school that long then you need to go to bed b/c nursing homes have curfues... and no im not into that stuff but i do know who their talking about, and if you have a problem with me i can meet you out anywhere and we can settle it like men... wait no, i dont beat on geriatrics.. thats an intellegent word for old people
who

Kite, KY

#15 Aug 15, 2010
Well who the hell is it? This is topix not the guessing site.
wondering

Conway, SC

#16 Aug 16, 2010
are you talking about charles "bubbles" sexton (nephew) sleeping with Tabitha Fultz (uncle's fiance)? she was engaged to kevin ison, then started seeing charles when him and tosh broke up. plus, she's like 35 and he's 25.
Tackitt

Whitesburg, KY

#17 Aug 16, 2010
i dont think so
Grow up

Hindman, KY

#18 Aug 16, 2010
Tackitt wrote:
i dont think so
LMAO! You make me laugh you people need to get a job this is so funny . Who gives a Dam what nephew is sleeping with the aunt. HAHAHAHA!
lol

Red Jacket, WV

#19 Aug 16, 2010
i no who ur alkin about that kayla mullins
dfgh

Waterloo, Canada

#20 Aug 16, 2010
Are yall talking about mark and nancy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Pres Donald J Tru... 164,683
Appalshop Friends Here Writing Book On Proverty 4 hr Topcop 3
Next Election will equal new Fiscal court. 18 hr shamed 7
Rita Hall Work At Thirsty Heifer???????? Sat Beer googles 2
Kevin Fri My brother 9
Where's Kenny and creta now? Fri Sad Sad SAD 7
Tyler Dakota Newsome Fri Go away 13

Whitesburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitesburg Mortgages