Next Last
Early Cuyler

Whitesburg, KY

#2 Jan 7, 2013
Then get that petition started.
Haha

Jeremiah, KY

#3 Jan 7, 2013
My opinion is the people who don't like Brian Damron are the people who don't like to obey the law. If you don't do anything illegal, then you have nothing to worry about. So quit crying.
Early Cuyler

Whitesburg, KY

#4 Jan 7, 2013
Haha wrote:
My opinion is the people who don't like Brian Damron are the people who don't like to obey the law. If you don't do anything illegal, then you have nothing to worry about. So quit crying.
Yeah cause nobody has ever been wrongly accused or convicted of a crime. Brainwashed sheep.
Prick

London, KY

#5 Jan 8, 2013
I am a lifetime law abiding citizen, and have never been in trouble. That a-hole stopped me in a road block once and gave me absolute hell over nothing. He has no business being a police officer and definitely never ever ever needs to be sheriff.
me

Blacksburg, SC

#7 Jan 8, 2013
Whoami wrote:
Goddamron Aka Brian Damron does not deserve to be next in line for sheriff, all I ever hear about him are bad things like tazing someone, physically assaulting someone, or taking things out of peoples houses that he shouldn't be, like money. Smacking people around in our county then wanting to be sheriff. He doesn't have my vote, unless we're singing a petition to get him out of here. That's my opinion, what's yours?
AMEN
Who thinks

London, KY

#8 Jan 8, 2013
Can Danny win another election?
me

Mooresville, NC

#9 Jan 8, 2013
Who thinks wrote:
Can Danny win another election?
I hope not he's as bad as Damron. Mickey Stines needs to be sheriff. He's a good honest man. Damron & Webb both need thrown out.
Take control

Whitesburg, KY

#10 Jan 10, 2013
Who would the people of Letcher County like to be their next sheriff????

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#12 Jan 10, 2013
Whomever is responsible for the "house arrest" program needs to check up on there devices and equipment. I know there are a few that is not working properly. I see certain people out all the time, and they are NOT on the work release program.
Can Danny win again

London, KY

#13 Jan 14, 2013
He don't have my vote
well

Richmond, KY

#14 Jan 14, 2013
Can Danny win again wrote:
He don't have my vote
if you want to go back to the days of two deputies and no drug arrests then vote someone else in. danny has turned the office around into something professional.
FYI

London, KY

#15 Jan 15, 2013
From what I've seen when I call the law there is only two deputies and I hear the tall one is leaving for State
Who

Whitesburg, KY

#16 Jan 21, 2013
Who does this county want to be your next sheriff???
lol

Roanoke, VA

#17 Jan 21, 2013
lol
my opinion

Sheridan, AR

#18 Jan 21, 2013
I aint voting for anybody in the county. Let the dirty shits just keep on being dirty in letcher county without my vote. I was always a voter but next big election when they all come crawling around taking up my time with their lying jaw flopping and I am working in my yard or something bra-less, I am not even going to try to cover my nipples and talk normal to them and tell them I will vote for them. I am gonna raise my arm from my nipples and point to the road. Especially Kevin Mullins---can't wait till he comes to my house again... hehehehehehe!
lawless

London, KY

#19 Jan 21, 2013
everyone over there at the court house is Dirty and i do mean dirty! the whole place is Corrupt its all about who you know, how much money you have and who you will lay down with! the truth will stand when the worlds on fire
really

United States

#21 Jan 21, 2013
Are we serious here Cheryl?
me

Shelby, NC

#22 Jan 21, 2013
really wrote:
Are we serious here Cheryl?
Not me that said it! Whoever you are feel free to come to my face and run your mouth! You don,t even want to know my opinion of Brian Damron.
?

Whitesburg, KY

#23 Feb 9, 2013
Take control wrote:
Who would the people of Letcher County like to be their next sheriff????
Eugene Slone....nicest guy ever and Brian Damron would be gone.
Crystal

Whitesburg, KY

#24 Feb 9, 2013
Mickey Stines that's a joke, all he does is chase other men's wives

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min HistoricallySpeaking 132,250
Looking for bisexual female! 1 hr Mybusiness 11
Juanita Fields 1 hr wanda tracker 1
Mikey sparks 3 hr Xyz123abc456 10
Review: Letcher Manor 3 hr bada 3
Whitesburg slowly becoming the Lesbian capital ... 4 hr Flash 17
married couple 5 hr --Crack Rabbit-- 9
Whitesburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Whitesburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Whitesburg News, Events & Info