Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81784 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

malibu ken

New York, NY

#66457 Aug 6, 2012
What?
Spartor

Floyds Knobs, IN

#66463 Aug 6, 2012
Oh my...
jesus

Union Star, KY

#66470 Aug 6, 2012
you cry babies im gona send the next batch of dead birds to your yard
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#66471 Aug 6, 2012
I went to the Cardiologist this morning and got a good report. I know it breaks some of their hearts, but I will LIVE just so I continue to aggravate them lol Gives my life purpose and meaning.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#66472 Aug 6, 2012
I had planned to boycott this thread some months ago, but once I found out that my presence upset them so much... I just had to keep coming back lol
Anonymous

Leitchfield, KY

#66477 Aug 6, 2012
What has any of this got to do with the birds? I've been posting for a long time asking what's killed these birds, but no one answers me. They just post spam. They ought to boot all of you, until you can actually post about what the topic is about. Birds!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#66479 Aug 6, 2012
No one knows what killed the birds, so we post anything and everything until the answer is found. If everyone got booted, then who would be here watching and waiting?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#66480 Aug 6, 2012
Thanks once again to the nods for removing the spam. Stop posting things not about the birds.
I would say to Oz, that thee are a number of things killing the birds. Natural gases, changes kn the Ozone, among others.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#66481 Aug 6, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are full of it. Nothing you can say or do gets my panties in a wad, dumbass.
Whatever you say ol' Scruff. I saw steam coming out those ears.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#66484 Aug 6, 2012
glad you are entertained, but it is not very realistic that you see steam coming out of my ears since you don't know where I live or which direction to even look. I suppose it is good that it don't take much in your miserable life to entertain you.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#66486 Aug 6, 2012
The only "BUG" I have is you and you are a mere pissant.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#66487 Aug 6, 2012
UglyGurl wrote:
Thanks once again to the nods for removing the spam. Stop posting things not about the birds.
I would say to Oz, that thee are a number of things killing the birds. Natural gases, changes kn the Ozone, among others.
Hi Darling. Don't forget the bird that flew into the grill of the VW Micro Bus. Hehehe.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#66490 Aug 6, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
glad you are entertained, but it is not very realistic that you see steam coming out of my ears since you don't know where I live or which direction to even look. I suppose it is good that it don't take much in your miserable life to entertain you.
You might be unpleasantly surprised Ol' Scruff.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#66493 Aug 6, 2012
I don't think so.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#66498 Aug 6, 2012
what is your pet rat's name?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#66500 Aug 6, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
I don't think so.

Oh, you mean the rats are still there? OK.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#66501 Aug 6, 2012
well Una, I am through playing with you for now. Catch you later.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#66502 Aug 6, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
what is your pet rat's name?
Ben.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#66504 Aug 6, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
well Una, I am through playing with you for now. Catch you later.
Aw Come on Scruffy. This was fun and the most civil conversation we have ever had. Gees.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#66510 Aug 6, 2012
Nope has arrived!
Just checking in~ How has everyone been?

We had some friends come into town for the Worlds Largest Yard Sale on the spur of the moment early Friday. BOY, what a great weekend, although we got soaked to the bone, hehe!!

Things are looking MUCH better around the Nope household and as for that pesky 'problem', the attorney seem to have everything handled. Time for them to earn their keep. My mind has better things to concentrate on for the time being, thank you Lord.

As usual, this thread is too full of holes to make sense out of, lol. Nothing has changed so far as I can tell with that issue..
:)

Nice to hear of your excellent medical report AW! It's grear to get good news from the doctors at our age, hehe. I have gotten to the point that I dread going... Always seems to be something going on with these creaky old old bones of mine, LOL!!

I'm off to cruise the threads to see if I missed anything earth shattering over the last few days. Chat with you all later!

*Poof*
(for now)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
michael gilliam (Jun '09) 9 min seriously 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr So true 148,177
Done with the BS 3 hr Coworker 8
jake taulbee 14 hr Prayers 3
Ty Caudill 22 hr Xyz 15
Steven Johnson Wed Sarah dd 7
Wreck at parkway motel Wed Lettie 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitesburg Mortgages