Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
56,681 - 56,700 of 81,588 Comments Last updated Wednesday Aug 20

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>He can't read. He's stupid. Seriously. Now he thinks YOU are me. He won't ever figure it out. He needs to be in one of those padded little rooms.
since we are the same person, did you not love the black and red heels we bought last night?
hermit

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

OH gyod. Not the talking to one's self syndrome. RUN!!! lol

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
AHAHAHAHHAHAHHH! You lie about practically everything. So there is nothing wrong with betting that you are lying about everything else.
When you start with the nobody likes you crap it just points to one thing, you are s2pid.
Can you name one person, other than the una G Crew that doesn't like me?...This is your chance at some credibility.
I ain't part of any crew or group. I don't like u. U lie about changing names. U lie. Get off your high horse and go away. U r an idiot and a liar. Nobody likes u.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

And I know I must be roaming, una, miss e, ext. But I am not.
hey

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Hey
intermision

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
Hello Blue. It was a real hoot last night watching the mod remove the unabomber's comments as fast as he posted. I like that 3rd shift Mod's cod, wheuuu he can sure bang.
He posted a bunch after the last one I posted. I know that because I faked him out with a fake click. That was a Big Fat Lie but it was also funny so...Anyway him and the reptoid lunatic both have huge dongs. Hope you got some rain. It could rain all weekend or it could not rain a flucking drop who can say? I don't think my ass would get wet if it doesn't rain. Have a great day ass hole!
What the hell?! Who's zoomin who?

“peace...”

Since: Apr 12

Madisonville, Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

Like a Genie dying to get out of the bottle!

“peace...”

Since: Apr 12

Madisonville, Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

Looks like he did.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>He can't read. He's stupid. Seriously. Now he thinks YOU are me. He won't ever figure it out. He needs to be in one of those padded little rooms.
You are absolutely right Roaming. One really has to be from Scottsville as we are, to really know how low down his lying skanky arse is.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

UglyGurl wrote:
And I know I must be roaming, una, miss e, ext. But I am not.
Bluewhiner is a paranoid brain dead fool. He changes names all the time. Roaming and I are Topix Stars in Scottsville. Why would we want to mess up our count by changing names? We have posted more Gems of Wisdom than anyone in Scottsville. That nanner puddin-tane you fix for me is delish. Love Teddy.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody in Scottsville hates me, except maybe the unapoo Crew...
On the other hand everyone on Topix knows you are a sissy coward, that has a fixation with little boy avafarts.
I will have you know a nice lady from England took this snapshot of me. Your avafart looks so stupid and gay with your little bowtie. It fits you perfectly though. On the other hand there is a thumb and four fingers and you are a chicken two tone turd.
nobody

Sharpsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Bluewhiner is a paranoid brain dead fool. He changes names all the time. Roaming and I are Topix Stars in Scottsville. Why would we want to mess up our count by changing names? We have posted more Gems of Wisdom than anyone in Scottsville. That nanner puddin-tane you fix for me is delish. Love Teddy.
if Topix is all you can be proud of in your life, then I really feel sorry for you...well, not really.
hermit

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

Visualize This wrote:
A person with many years of experience that is not paranoid or threatened in any manner by Geek wannabes with vain threats.

ok... visualizing, now what?

Scotts Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Well good for you morons. You forgot that you were a sissy coward.
nobody

Sharpsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

Are you really sane wrote:
Una, for someone who professes to be so intelligent, you seem to have missed one very important factor in just how Topix rocks and rolls.
When your comment is deleted, you are the only one who can still see it from then on out. You placed those comments, that's why they are still visible to only you. Cookies are embedded on your PC, thus your comments stick, but only you can see them.
Give it a try, ask someone what they see on here and what they can't. You'll find out quickly that you've underestimated the cunning way that Topix works, and how the Mods in California roll, lol.
Open mouth, insert foot, sweet cheeks. You're also the newest Lexington impostor. The Moderators should be onto you quickly enough. As soon as those comments came down at around 3:00 a.m., you logged out and came back as the imposter. You're not as slick as you think you are. I saw it all unfold. I know what happened. Insomnia has it's perks.
While it is good to censor complete idiots, the downside is that Topix will eventually lose its popularity because of this censorship. This is seeming more and more like a big brother surveillance site.
nobody

Sharpsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

you will get a cookie on your computer from the topix mods if you talk about government corruption or anything related to war policy in the Middle East particularly if it relates to Israel. When the topix mods see this I can guarantee it will be removed and they will send me a cookie on this computer. This is a test of freedom of speech.

Scotts Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Rattlesnake Pete wrote:
Looks like he did.
I've been meaning to ask, would anybody really trust a snake that held a peace sign?
nobody

Sharpsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree, sort of. It makes no sense for them to keep going back deleting posts. Why wouldn't they just ban and be done with it. It isn't really a big brother thing.
Other forums operate fine w/o all the dumb $h!t. It's as simple as getting rid of repeat offenders. For the most part Topix has already lost it's popularity. Mainly because it is more set up for this than neighborly conversation.
so you're telling me topix is really geared more towards nonsense than civil discussion?
OhioJeepGirl

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

I have not been on since Tuesday night. I quickly scrolled through about 400 posts, all the same. Still in shock the trolls have nothing better to talk about. I guess that is because the only time they leave the computer is to go to the bathroom! Yup! That explains a lot!

Good afternoon AW, Hemp, Betty, LSD, Hope and all the "nice" regulars that do not have a facination with hind end functions.

Much love...big hind end kicks for the trollz.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Whitesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 30 min Reality 150,269
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Khatru 130,316
Hipsters 2 hr Roaming 25
Craft Colley Drug Dealing 3 hr Worried mom 2
Pathetic wives 3 hr Lesson learned 29
Whitesburg mayor race 5 hr Facts 6
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 7 hr well 16,127

Search the Whitesburg Forum:
•••
•••
Whitesburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Whitesburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••