Knox, PA

#3 Jan 25, 2011
sweet girl so dont try to start any shit
James

Whitesburg, KY

#4 Jan 25, 2011
booyah wrote:
so friggin hott!
To funny now that made me laugh if she was that hott she wouldn't b from man to man with three kids and look @the men she attracts , OMG! the Quillen guy , let alone Kelvin ELdridge .
booyah

Whitesburg, KY

#5 Jan 25, 2011
go to your own topic and stay off of hotties page! BOOYAH!!! and sorry, but james didnt post that, his very obsessed ex posted it!
wrong 1

Whitesburg, KY

#6 Jan 25, 2011
booyah wrote:
go to your own topic and stay off of hotties page! BOOYAH!!! and sorry, but james didnt post that, his very obsessed ex posted it!
Sorry don't start postin that shit about no ex. everyone knows AKA James does topix constantly and please hottie better get ur glasses fixed .
just me

Winchester, KY

#7 Jan 25, 2011
James wrote:
<quoted text>To funny now that made me laugh if she was that hott she wouldn't b from man to man with three kids and look @the men she attracts , OMG! the Quillen guy , let alone Kelvin ELdridge .
Who ever the hell this is This is Sarah's Aunt and she doesn't go from man to man and even if she did what the hell is it to you she is not married and keep her kids out of this bullshit I am sick of all this shit just leave her alone and get a fucking life
crazy

Whitesburg, KY

#8 Jan 25, 2011
Stay away from that unless u want drama in your life. She seems to cause drama for everyone even people close to her. I wouldnt waste my time with her she is still stuck on her ex even though he is married and having a baby with his wife.
I know

Martin, KY

#9 Jan 25, 2011
crazy wrote:
Stay away from that unless u want drama in your life. She seems to cause drama for everyone even people close to her. I wouldnt waste my time with her she is still stuck on her ex even though he is married and having a baby with his wife.
she is a good person and she is a beautiful women and a great mom so dont start on her!!love ya sharh.
her x cheated on her with his wife that he is having a baby with but what about the 2 babies he left when he left sarah??
crazy

Whitesburg, KY

#10 Jan 25, 2011
I dont agree with him throwing his kids to the side at all. I am just saying what I know of her she is very drama filled, and she is stuck on her ex.
drama queen

Whitesburg, KY

#11 Jan 25, 2011
crazy wrote:
I dont agree with him throwing his kids to the side at all. I am just saying what I know of her she is very drama filled, and she is stuck on her ex.
tats what she is even Kelvin talked about droppin her ass shes from man to man 4 money thinks shes livin the life but what she don't no is its about to b brought down. sarah are you ready well i am let the games begin
just me

Cynthiana, KY

#12 Jan 26, 2011
Lol this shit is so funny you think you know Sarah you can talk shit on here and you don't have to give you name to scared to say it to her face you all are just chicken shit a bunch of little kids her ex cheated on her and they have 2 little girls and he hit married and cheated on his wife with sarah sounds like to me he is the one that likes DRAMA and by the way this Is Sarah's Aunt Charlene see I have no trouble telling my name can the rest if you do that so just shut up and get a life
Sarahs Mom

Whitesburg, KY

#13 Jan 26, 2011
This is Becky, Sarah's mom, and I'm not afraid to tell my name either...Sarah is a great Mom, always puts her kids first...and no, she doesn't go from man to man. She's been dealt some pretty bad hands in life, but she holds her head high and goes on. She is a sweet girl, hard worker, and great mom.
Leave her alone, she has done nothing to hurt you I'm sure.She doesn't need all this shit being said about her. And if there is anything else you want to say about her, be man or woman enough to say it to me, or her aunt, or better yet Sarah. She won't have a problem telling you what you need to hear.
duh

Nashville, TN

#14 Jan 26, 2011
I know wrote:
<quoted text>she is a good person and she is a beautiful women and a great mom so dont start on her!!love ya sharh.
her x cheated on her with his wife that he is having a baby with but what about the 2 babies he left when he left sarah??
How would he cheat on sarah with his wife stupid.
What

Whitesburg, KY

#15 Jan 26, 2011
duh wrote:
<quoted text>How would he cheat on sarah with his wife stupid.
she cheated with him before the marriage dumbass. OMG how dumb. and idiot could have figured that one.
YRUSOSILE

Sheridan, AR

#16 Jan 26, 2011
duh wrote:
<quoted text>How would he cheat on sarah with his wife stupid.
before he left Sarah...before the new lady was his wife...when Sarah was still his wife

DDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHH

LMMFAO!
just me

Pikeville, KY

#17 Jan 26, 2011
I dont know who you are calling stupid but I think it is yourself if you knew what you was talking about he was with Sarah and they have 2 little girls and he cheated on Sarah with the girl he is now married to they haven't been married very long and he has already cheated on his her so do you now under stand or should i tell you again
HE CHEATED ON SARAH WHEN THEY WERE TOGETHER
YRUSOSILE

Sheridan, AR

#18 Jan 26, 2011
Exactly what i tried to explain to the idiot!
lol
altho ur details were much more clear..
Booyah

Whitesburg, KY

#19 Jan 27, 2011
James wrote:
?
she is so nasty
IPLTNMUJK

Whitesburg, KY

#20 Jan 27, 2011
Booyah wrote:
<quoted text> she is so nasty
how do you know, have you been there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FBI enlisting public help to uncover corruption... 4 min call 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Gaybriel 142,406
roddy roddy piper died 4 hr whitesburg 1
Hot guy at Pine Mtn Grill worker 6 hr Chriss 5
Subutex 11 hr Yum 2
Haters 12 hr Thomas 4
Why do Men or women cheat on ther so called lo... 15 hr Ace 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitesburg Mortgages