First Prev
of 4
Next Last
ladybug
#1 Oct 15, 2012
bobbie s. and her 2 kids thrown from there truck! Her and the boy / conner were flown to kingsport. It broke his leg it was awful his leg was broke and turnd backward plus a deep gash on his head. Didnt no there were to children til we found the little girl her teeth knocked out and possibly broke arm. the mom was covered in blood her head must ben cut her face was covered in blood and a back injury. knocked there shoes off. from what i seen the car in front of her went off the shouldr like it was pulln off and then suddenly pulld back on the road bobbie must have tried to avoid hittn her and slammd the brakes lost control and went to rolling throwing all of them out. wow very sad but easily could have ben worse.
Shell

Whitesburg, KY

#2 Oct 15, 2012
Prayers for all involved!! Who is Bobbie S.
oh reallyz

London, KY

#3 Oct 15, 2012
Yea we were there sorta, saw a line of cars from whitesburg an wondered what happened. Our prayers goes to those poor babies and with bobby and his family.
bobbie

London, KY

#4 Oct 15, 2012
Who is bobbi?
umm

Langley, KY

#5 Oct 15, 2012
Is Bobbie the Bobbie Stamper from Millstone. She has the twin girls?
ladybug
#6 Oct 15, 2012
Bobbie is a girl first of all. i dont no her and not sur were she from and it was a boy n girl not sur if she has twins. I sur wil have them all in my prayers.
friend

Richmond, KY

#7 Oct 15, 2012
Who is Bobbi stamper
friend

Richmond, KY

#8 Oct 15, 2012
She live in Jenkins
Good_people

Whitesburg, KY

#9 Oct 15, 2012
Its little Bobbi Stamper, Pastor Bobby Stampers daughter and her 2 children!! And she is a good girl with awesome parents and there were 2 innocent children involved so don't turn this into a gossip column!! It was an ACCIDENT, not drugs or drinking...just keep this family and these babies in your prayers!!
Stacey Newsome

Blackey, KY

#10 Oct 15, 2012
Praying for their family. They are good friend to mine. Hope they all make a safe recovery!!!!
whatever
#11 Oct 15, 2012
Hate to tell ya but aahh yes this is a gossip colomn. And nobody said anything bad about her so chill out!
tonic

London, KY

#13 Oct 15, 2012
who else is gonna get them?kim and fudd are on drugs also......
a person who knows

Chesterfield, MO

#14 Oct 15, 2012
Fudd has a sister and a mother.. i doubt kim ajd fudd is on dope. She works for a school system thay do drug test. Fudd has passed ever drug test he has took random also. Since he got away from that trash of a family he has cleaned his self up he has come to realize that his kids is more important then dope or a whore.
Please

Whitesburg, KY

#15 Oct 15, 2012
this is not about who is or who is not on drugs this is about the accident and prayers and updates for those kids and bobbie everyone makes mistakes i know bobbie loves those kids and she would never done nothing to hurt them babys.
hummm

Whitesburg, KY

#16 Oct 15, 2012
who cares about all this gossip, how are THE KIDS doing? Poor babies :(
ladybug
#18 Oct 15, 2012
Always an idiot in the crowd! It was an accident that she WASNT the cause of!! I know cuz i was there! This is about hoping for a quick recovery and prayers for the family. She wasnt high i was one of the first on the sbene and trust me after finding kids laying in the grass broken n bloody if she was high i would have been pissed but thats not the case there was another car involvd and they set this wreck in motion unintentually but did so keep your negative insensitive comments to ur self! Tryn prayn for them.
ladybug
#20 Oct 15, 2012
Why are u talkn bout that crap who cares what u did with kim this aint about her! Its about a terrible accident ! And the recovery! Give a kind word for all that was injured or shut up if u want to start a topic on drugs and whores start ur own this is for the children and for people to reach out and lend a kind word and pray for them so please think of the kids .
WELL

Liberty, KY

#21 Oct 15, 2012
BOTTOM LINE FACTS. THE WRECK MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE HAPPENED WITH THE KIDS INVOLVED, BUT BOBBIE IS NOT SUPPOSSED TO BE ALONE WITH THESE KIDS AT ANY TIME UNSUPERVISED. YES THE KIDS NEED PRAYER AND EVERYONE INVOLVED NEEDS IT AS WELL. BUT ITS SAD TO SAY THAT IF SHE AND HER FAMILY WAS OBEYING THE COURT ORDER SET IN PLACE, FOR GOOD REASONS, THEN THOSE TWO KIDS WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN IN THAT WRECK. FACTS ARE FACTS AND THE TRUTH HURTS. HERES FOR YOU SOCIAL SERVICES... I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT YOU HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED FOR AT LEAST A YEAR NOW THAT HER SISTER LINDSAY WAS LETTING HER HAVE THOSE KIDS UNSUPERVISED AND YOU DID NOTHING ABOUT IT. SO IN SOME WAY YOU ARE JUST AS MUCH FAULT AS BOBBIE AND LINDSAY FOR THESE BABIES GETTING HURT. HEARD... LINDSAY SAID SHERRY HAD THEM LAST BUT ITS KNOWN THAT SHE CANT BE A SUPERVISOR WITH OR WITHOUT BOBBIE OF ANY OF THOSE CHILDREN. NO MATTER WHOS FAULT THE WRECK WAS IF THE LAW WAS BEING FOLLOWED THE CHILDREN WOULDNT BE IN THE HOSPITAL BEATEN AND BANGED UP. SOOOOOOO GREAT JOB SOCIAL SERVICES, ALL OF OUR SUPER POLICE FORCES, THE RENT A COPS AND THE FAMILY MEMBERS WHO LET THAT HAPPEN. EVERYONE WITH BLAME AND BLOOD ON THERE HANDS HAD NUMEROUS CHANCES TO CHANGE THIS OUTCOME. EVERYONE INVOLVED,THEIR FAMILIES, AND OUR PITTIFUL JUSTICE, LEGAL SYSTEM NEEDS PRAYER. WE NEED A CHANGE IN THIS COUNTY BUT THATS ANOTHER TOPIC.
Thornton

Blackey, KY

#22 Oct 16, 2012
WELL wrote:
BOTTOM LINE FACTS. THE WRECK MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE HAPPENED WITH THE KIDS INVOLVED, BUT BOBBIE IS NOT SUPPOSSED TO BE ALONE WITH THESE KIDS AT ANY TIME UNSUPERVISED. YES THE KIDS NEED PRAYER AND EVERYONE INVOLVED NEEDS IT AS WELL. BUT ITS SAD TO SAY THAT IF SHE AND HER FAMILY WAS OBEYING THE COURT ORDER SET IN PLACE, FOR GOOD REASONS, THEN THOSE TWO KIDS WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN IN THAT WRECK. FACTS ARE FACTS AND THE TRUTH HURTS. HERES FOR YOU SOCIAL SERVICES... I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT YOU HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED FOR AT LEAST A YEAR NOW THAT HER SISTER LINDSAY WAS LETTING HER HAVE THOSE KIDS UNSUPERVISED AND YOU DID NOTHING ABOUT IT. SO IN SOME WAY YOU ARE JUST AS MUCH FAULT AS BOBBIE AND LINDSAY FOR THESE BABIES GETTING HURT. HEARD... LINDSAY SAID SHERRY HAD THEM LAST BUT ITS KNOWN THAT SHE CANT BE A SUPERVISOR WITH OR WITHOUT BOBBIE OF ANY OF THOSE CHILDREN. NO MATTER WHOS FAULT THE WRECK WAS IF THE LAW WAS BEING FOLLOWED THE CHILDREN WOULDNT BE IN THE HOSPITAL BEATEN AND BANGED UP. SOOOOOOO GREAT JOB SOCIAL SERVICES, ALL OF OUR SUPER POLICE FORCES, THE RENT A COPS AND THE FAMILY MEMBERS WHO LET THAT HAPPEN. EVERYONE WITH BLAME AND BLOOD ON THERE HANDS HAD NUMEROUS CHANCES TO CHANGE THIS OUTCOME. EVERYONE INVOLVED,THEIR FAMILIES, AND OUR PITTIFUL JUSTICE, LEGAL SYSTEM NEEDS PRAYER. WE NEED A CHANGE IN THIS COUNTY BUT THATS ANOTHER TOPIC.
Amen to that.
Agree

Whitesburg, KY

#23 Oct 16, 2012
ladybug wrote:
bobbie s. and her 2 kids thrown from there truck! Her and the boy / conner were flown to kingsport. It broke his leg it was awful his leg was broke and turnd backward plus a deep gash on his head. Didnt no there were to children til we found the little girl her teeth knocked out and possibly broke arm. the mom was covered in blood her head must ben cut her face was covered in blood and a back injury. knocked there shoes off. from what i seen the car in front of her went off the shouldr like it was pulln off and then suddenly pulld back on the road bobbie must have tried to avoid hittn her and slammd the brakes lost control and went to rolling throwing all of them out. wow very sad but easily could have ben worse.
Are u they same idiot who pick the little girl up? Cause she had a busted pelvis and leg, now she couldn't feel it cause someone picked her up wrong. When people have injuries like that you can't move them. People like you don't help you do more harm then help, then u get on topix and say stuff. You really think the family wants to hear details?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whitesburg ARH 2 min Carol 2
I'm still a democrat 5 hr Great friend 20
Judd caudill/ Emily Lucas 5 hr Lmao 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Secularist 156,440
Your to funny 12 hr Old friend 2
AT&T fiber (Apr '16) 15 hr Franky 7
Cable or Satellite 15 hr Franky 3

Whitesburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitesburg Mortgages