does anyone know alexis bentley

does anyone know alexis bentley

Posted in the Whitesburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just wondering

Clarksville, TN

#1 Jul 17, 2009
what do ya think about her?
mandy

United States

#2 Jul 17, 2009
just wondering wrote:
what do ya think about her?
i think she's a mixed up little girl that will sleep with anybody that asks her to.she needs some kind of professional help.and the guys that are taking advantage of her should be put in jail.
just wondering

Clarksville, TN

#3 Jul 17, 2009
sounds like she needs some kind of help.don't really know her but people are sayin bad things about her.
i know her

Clarksville, TN

#4 Jul 18, 2009
she tried her best to tear apart a family i know.she called her boyfriends wife and told her everything on purpose so she could cause trouble for them.i'm not agreeing with the man he should have not had anything to do with her but she should have more repsect for herself than to be with a married man.she needs to find a little boy her age get off the drugs and straighten up and raise her child.if she didn't want her baby she should have kept her pants up.or got on birth control.she needs to quit putting her grandpa and grandma through all the aggervation and trouble. she needs to care about someone other than herself.she was recently envovled in an criminal act to where her and another girl grabbed a girls arm in a car and drugged her 200 or 300 feet then when that girls arm finaly got loose they ran over her leg.she needs to grow up and be a self respected person.she will turn 18 and then what?pappaw aint goin be around forever to keep her out of trouble.she will go to jail sooner than later if she keeps doin the things she is doin.and she is lucky if a few mad wives of the men she has slept with don't come after her.she better count her lucky stars right now and get off the drugs and get her baby back that the welfare took away from her.and agree she does need some kind of help but she has to want it and she don't want it.it is a waste of a young life to do the things she has done.
jenga

United States

#5 Jul 19, 2009
oh god i met her at wal-mart she told me she was 19 and just got out of rehab luckily we didn't do anything cause the cops were looking for her and everything. She was nice enough to tell them how old she told me she was if she would of lied and said she told me she was 20 and I said 19 (what she really said) then i would be in serious trouble.
duh

United States

#6 Jul 19, 2009
who hasent sleep with her if you was going to arrest everyone who did everyone n the county would go
big T

United States

#7 Jul 19, 2009
she's ok she's just got problems.
bobby joe

United States

#8 Jul 19, 2009
jenga wrote:
oh god i met her at wal-mart she told me she was 19 and just got out of rehab luckily we didn't do anything cause the cops were looking for her and everything. She was nice enough to tell them how old she told me she was if she would of lied and said she told me she was 20 and I said 19 (what she really said) then i would be in serious trouble.
fyi she is 15.u would have really been in trouble.
HAHA

United States

#9 Jul 20, 2009
She is nuttin but a gutter slut..and there is no hope of her gettin help and off drugs..cause u have to want help in order to get it..all she thinks about is herself,sex,and drugs..she needs to be thinkin about that poor baby..it all will catch up to her when she turns 18..I cant wait cause thats wat she needs is a good ass whopping!..and i hate seeing all these ppl that feel sorry for her..but wat point is there to feel sorry for her..cause she done it all to herself!...i think she juss likes the attention from the guys..but wat she dont understand is that all they want is a piece of a$$..and they know she'll give it up..no matter who the hell they are!...so that says alot about her now dont it!...It screams IM A WHORE COME AND GET IT!

P.S..If u whoop her Dont Kick here in the puss..U might lose a Foot!..LMAO
juss sayin

United States

#10 Jul 22, 2009
Damn i figured that there would be alot more ppl talking shit about her..shes got a very bad reputation!
Belmont

United States

#11 Jul 22, 2009
big T wrote:
she's ok she's just got problems.
Hey big T. Your a real shat suckah!
someone

United States

#12 Jul 22, 2009
who is this girls parents
omg

Clarksville, TN

#14 Jul 23, 2009
wanttoknow wrote:
well her mom is dead she has been gone now for several yrs and i do know the family and the girl has had a bad life and she is only doin what she knows to do. if people would help one another instead of dogging poor little kids maybe they might seem like they could have a chance in life by thinking they are people out there whom cares but trashing her is not goin to make anything better for anybody.. the poor girl has had a hard life and i do mean a hard life she has never had any guidience in her life and has never had parents she has been place to place and always had to do for herself so lets not trash this poor girl for what she has no controll over she has always done exactly what was always in front of her and if anybody that knows her knows exactly what im talking about... im not saying what she is doin is right but all im trying to say is the girl has issues and doggin her is not goin to help little girls like that it is only goin to hurt her more so lets try to help instead of trashing her.
just because someone has had a hard life doesn't give them a reason to act that way.i know people that has been molested as a child,their parents on drugs,bounced around from house to house all of their lives,and treated like crap by everyone because of who their family is and they don't go around acting like that.they act decent and treat people good,don't do drugs or sleep around with married men.they saw what their mom and dad was and decided not to be like that.and they sure aint goin around dragged people 300 feet with a car and runnin over their legs when they finnaly let go of that person's arm and then rat the driver out to get their ownself out of trouble.or goin around bein a homewrecker,tearing up peoples families.my freind don't get out and party and get high and whore around and use her bad life as an excuse to do it either.so it is the person's decision to be white trash or not if they have had a hard life.so alexis has decided to be the way she is,she can be different if she wants to be but she don't!and she has had a stable home with her mamaw and papaw but she wants the wild life more than them or her baby.she don't need that baby anyways,she is just a baby herself but that baby should have made her wanted to straightened up her life and be a good girl but no she rather have the drugs and the men and the parties!what a shame too!
wanttoknow

Zoe, KY

#15 Jul 24, 2009
omg wrote:
<quoted text>
just because someone has had a hard life doesn't give them a reason to act that way.i know people that has been molested as a child,their parents on drugs,bounced around from house to house all of their lives,and treated like crap by everyone because of who their family is and they don't go around acting like that.they act decent and treat people good,don't do drugs or sleep around with married men.they saw what their mom and dad was and decided not to be like that.and they sure aint goin around dragged people 300 feet with a car and runnin over their legs when they finnaly let go of that person's arm and then rat the driver out to get their ownself out of trouble.or goin around bein a homewrecker,tearing up peoples families.my freind don't get out and party and get high and whore around and use her bad life as an excuse to do it either.so it is the person's decision to be white trash or not if they have had a hard life.so alexis has decided to be the way she is,she can be different if she wants to be but she don't!and she has had a stable home with her mamaw and papaw but she wants the wild life more than them or her baby.she don't need that baby anyways,she is just a baby herself but that baby should have made her wanted to straightened up her life and be a good girl but no she rather have the drugs and the men and the parties!what a shame too!
Listen i didnt once say what she has done is right i said it doesnt help trashing these young girls like this is goin to help any im just saying that she has problems and no maybe they arent as bad as your friends problems was when she was young but honey it doesnt matter if one problem is worse off then the other what matters is helping ALL these young kids with issues all im saying is we as adults would reach out and try to show these kids what love is and how to care for oneanother maybe just maybe that could be a start but no we have people that just want to keep on trashing them and making matters worse doin this is not goin to make things any better lets try to change this old world by doin good instead of all this evil and a start would be reaching out and u know the way i look at it is she is someones child someones mother they are someoone out there whom loves her and cares for her and im sure your friend when her family was doin bad they was someone outhere trashing them and it hurt the family so lets just stop the hate and show more love in this world... thats whats wrong with every body.. what comes around will go around.. treat others as u would want to be treated..just some words of advice..
xxsxcscd

Clarksville, TN

#16 Aug 24, 2009
she is a rat
Ummm

United States

#17 Aug 24, 2009
xxsxcscd wrote:
she is a rat
How do u know?
xxsxcscd

United States

#18 Aug 26, 2009
Ummm wrote:
<quoted text>How do u know?
she was looking at 2nd degree asault but she got out of by ratting on the other girl that was with her.and if the other girl is looking at 20 years and she was with the girl when crime happened how they don't get her too.and she was in on it why isn't there charges adgainst her?ever heard of complicity?and there is witnesses hat saw her do it too.
umm

Winchester, KY

#19 Aug 27, 2009
well i heard shes been with a couple of ppl whos got in trouble and she didnt..so i guess that tells u right there why..lol
hmm

United States

#20 Aug 28, 2009
shes a skank. she does sleep with every guy she can. shes caused trouble between me and my boyfriends before. apparently every guy knows her!! she does need to grow up and take care of her child. like someone else said she should have used protection. shes not a good person. i personally cant stand her!!!
Surprised

Chesapeake, VA

#21 Aug 30, 2009
wanttoknow wrote:
<quoted text> Listen i didnt once say what she has done is right i said it doesnt help trashing these young girls like this is goin to help any im just saying that she has problems and no maybe they arent as bad as your friends problems was when she was young but honey it doesnt matter if one problem is worse off then the other what matters is helping ALL these young kids with issues all im saying is we as adults would reach out and try to show these kids what love is and how to care for oneanother maybe just maybe that could be a start but no we have people that just want to keep on trashing them and making matters worse doin this is not goin to make things any better lets try to change this old world by doin good instead of all this evil and a start would be reaching out and u know the way i look at it is she is someones child someones mother they are someoone out there whom loves her and cares for her and im sure your friend when her family was doin bad they was someone outhere trashing them and it hurt the family so lets just stop the hate and show more love in this world... thats whats wrong with every body.. what comes around will go around.. treat others as u would want to be treated..just some words of advice..
I know this young lady pretty well. It was very hurtful to read all of the terrible things that was posted here about her. I was so thankful when I found your posts... I am very thankful to see that there is someone out there with a heart... and can see the person and not always the behavior. Alexis has made some mistakes... then again... we all do. She is working very hard right now to make up for some of those mistakes... and she does love that little boy... and is fighting right now to get herself in better so that she can be a good Mother to him. She (and others like her) need our support, our love, and definitely our prayers. Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min USA 170,670
Mudhole 1 hr Trash 9
who loves sex (Jul '09) 5 hr Jeffrey 49
sex (Sep '11) 7 hr ho hum 10
Election 18 hr Voter 10
terry and jess fields 20 hr anyone 1
Bobby Howard, Dist 1 23 hr The Fabulous Pee ... 21

Whitesburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitesburg Mortgages