lolololololololo l

Whitesburg, KY

#1 Nov 17, 2011
Has she tried or succeeded to take your man?

Note To Jess- Don't start drama honey unless you can't take it yourself, What a pathetic joke you are ;)
Jessica Craft

Whitesburg, KY

#2 Nov 18, 2011
Freal!? Topix? You see me daily sweet heart. Come to my face and talk your trash. k thx:)
lolololololololo l

Whitesburg, KY

#3 Nov 18, 2011
Why dont you come to my face sweetie? You see me daily and you know exactly who this is so try it ;) You won't even look at me you turn around like the lil puss you are!
passing thru

Fort Stewart, GA

#4 Nov 18, 2011
come on i want to see a good cat fight im bored
roflmfao

Whitesburg, KY

#5 Nov 18, 2011
life must be pretty pathetic when you have to talk shit on topix like a big baby. evidently your man was just smart to leave you
chikenluver

Whitesburg, KY

#6 Nov 18, 2011
Arille is the sweetest gurl eva
I'll kick his ***
Kristen

London, KY

#7 Nov 18, 2011
Arielle is not posting anything on her about topics it's someone else
hataalover

Whitesburg, KY

#8 Nov 18, 2011
Listen anyone who would Cheat with a boy or girl that's already taken is someone with low self esteem and they want to feel wanted. It must take a crappy person to wanna take someone away from someone else
bahaha

United States

#9 Nov 19, 2011
ladies ladies ladies- have you really resorted to posting shit about jessica on topix? think about it, hiding behind a computer screen only makes you seem like a bigger pussy.
and jessica "stealing" your man? uh how about no. you must not have been doing something right for him, or he wouldn't have LEFT you for her. so get over it. it's not jessica's fault, she just gives the guy what he's lookin for...a real relationship with someone beautiful.
jess lynn- sister kim has your back. and a buncha bitches are gona realize it <3
Jessica Craft

Whitesburg, KY

#10 Nov 19, 2011
hataalover wrote:
Listen anyone who would Cheat with a boy or girl that's already taken is someone with low self esteem and they want to feel wanted. It must take a crappy person to wanna take someone away from someone else
Um: I dont have a low self-esteem: i am very happy with my self. And i have no need to feel wanted.! I know im wanted:)
Jessica Craft

Whitesburg, KY

#11 Nov 19, 2011
Kristen wrote:
Arielle is not posting anything on her about topics it's someone else
Yeah: i know its not arielle, because she aleast has enough respect not to start this imature crap on topix.
honeywell

Whitesburg, KY

#12 Nov 19, 2011
It takes two people to cheat! So Michael is just as guilty as Jessica.
But Jessica knew Michael was dating someone and she shouldn't have tried to get with him, that was really rude.
hio

Pikeville, KY

#13 Nov 22, 2011
honeywell wrote:
It takes two people to cheat! So Michael is just as guilty as Jessica.
But Jessica knew Michael was dating someone and she shouldn't have tried to get with him, that was really rude.
Micahel who?
Kristen

Pleasantville, IA

#14 Nov 22, 2011
This is noones business! Get your noses out of it! This is old news anyways! Why keep bringing it up? Nobody cares anymore!
replied to hio

Whitesburg, KY

#15 Nov 22, 2011
Michael Riley
crazy girls

Whitesburg, KY

#16 Nov 23, 2011
Shew lord people: this isnt even about Michael any more...lmao
This is some stupid immature girl whos mad cause she was "inlove" with someone she wasn't even with but like a few weeks. Baby you all broke up and he wanted jessica...get over it and worry about the boyfriend you have now!
iuhffnqipeufbh

Whitesburg, KY

#17 Nov 23, 2011
crazy girls wrote:
Shew lord people: this isnt even about Michael any more...lmao
This is some stupid immature girl whos mad cause she was "inlove" with someone she wasn't even with but like a few weeks. Baby you all broke up and he wanted jessica...get over it and worry about the boyfriend you have now!
now i know who were talking about!! samantha mullins!!!!!
I know Jess

London, KY

#18 Nov 27, 2011
Jess you are a wonderful person, dont pay attention to pathetic people like these girls or guys..
They are jealous of you and always will be..
You are way better than this..
Hold your head high, i love ya chick!!!!
:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittany Boggs 14 min Loser 11
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min Cczar 174,897
Man 39 min Pitiful 14
County officials 55 min City girl 18
Lexi stamper 4 hr No chance 5
Restaurant closed. 5 hr Hazard ky 14
Woody 16 hr Yes Sir 4

Whitesburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Whitesburg Mortgages