School Board Shake down
Concerened citizen

Jackson, KY

#1 Feb 1, 2013
I have heard Anna's contract was not going to be renewed if not I pray they do not give Twilla the job. She has had several affairs up there with officers and teaches. If our school board votes her in we need to vote them out.
just wonderin

London, KY

#2 Feb 1, 2013
twilla who?
wonderful

Lexington, KY

#3 Feb 1, 2013
Concerened citizen wrote:
I have heard Anna's contract was not going to be renewed if not I pray they do not give Twilla the job. She has had several affairs up there with officers and teaches. If our school board votes her in we need to vote them out.
it's about time! they need to hire someone from outside that cares about KIDS, EDUCATION, and not sports!!!!!!!!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4 Feb 1, 2013
What about Coach Rains
sharks

Whitesburg, KY

#5 Feb 2, 2013
he "resigned"

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#6 Feb 2, 2013
Why?
crystal

Whitesburg, KY

#7 Feb 2, 2013
What teachers did Twyla have affairs with? Just curious
not even close

Richmond, KY

#8 Feb 2, 2013
You better be hoping Sandy Hogg is not in the running. She is dumb as a rock.
Fan

Tucker, GA

#9 Feb 2, 2013
What happened to coach Mike Whitaker at letcher co centural
dtg

Blackey, KY

#10 Feb 3, 2013
crystal wrote:
What teachers did Twyla have affairs with? Just curious
Damm she is hot...
just wonderin

London, KY

#11 Feb 3, 2013
may i please ask ....twilla who?
staff

Whitesburg, KY

#12 Feb 3, 2013
just wonderin wrote:
may i please ask ....twilla who?
Twyla Messer
abc123

Versailles, KY

#13 Feb 3, 2013
I wonder why no one would second Sam Quillen's nomination for Will Smith as Chairman of the Board...hmmmm.....
Time

United States

#14 Feb 4, 2013
It is time for ALL NEW leadership in the school board. I applaud them for making the changes that they are. Anna Craft is running the district off a cliff in the name of giving herself a fatter retirement check.
It is time to give her the AX along with everyone else associated with her. The next super. needs to be completely new and associated with her in no way at all.
I hope the voters have enough sense to get rid of the rest of the board members in the next election.
crazyinlove

Whitesburg, KY

#15 Feb 4, 2013
The only reason Anna wants Twyla to be Superintendent is because she can lead Twyla around by the nose. She can tell Twyla what to do, and it will be just like she never left. Nobody else will take her shit. Anna is a weasel. Get her out of here!
Starlite

Prestonsburg, KY

#16 Feb 4, 2013
Their little world is getting ready to be torn apart!! I can't wait! Seeing Anna's face the night Mr. Kiser was voted in as board chairman was priceless!!! She knows what's fixin to happen!!!!
tax payer

Whitesburg, KY

#17 Feb 5, 2013
she needs to take some of that money she makes, andpay the normal employees alittle more. she should have plenty god knows we furnish her gas, jeep, food, anda big fat payday. she is never in her office, the bus garage employees (some) also get the vechicle, and gas but probably no big payday .if my furnished my ride, and gas i could work for these measley paydays.
Starlite

Prestonsburg, KY

#18 Feb 5, 2013
I wish her whole freeloading bunch would move outta here!!! People with plenty of money, but are so freakin tight you can hear them squeak when they walk!! They cheat everybody!! Emily draws food stamps while Anna uses them. You could have knocked me over with a feather when the bitch stood up in church begging for money for the band. She has made her bed in this town. I say we run the whole Caudill Clan out!
tax payer too

Winchester, KY

#19 Feb 8, 2013
She has already lied to the new school board members at the last board meeting. She said the SBDM at WWE wanted to wait until the end of the year to hire. She said she would not release anyone to be principal- why did she release one to go to Knott Co. in the middle of the year. She just release four people to go the Knott co. just this past December. She has been trying hard to get S.I. a principal's job and that is what she is doing. I hope the new board takes the cars away for everyone. The cars are spotted at shops in Knott Co. and one stops at the Knott Co. Board of Ed. everyday. Why should they be allowed to drive these cars to lunch-ballgames-church-stores- visiting family members and taking family members to a dr. in Lexington? It is time for a change--and I hope the new board members take action. I am tired of my tax dollars going for trips to Washington DC-Atlanta --this is just naming a few. She has plans on hiring the new football coach. She lied to the board when she told them the present football coach is a homebound teacher. If this is true why is the school board having to hire classroom teachers to be home bound teachers to students. The board needs to add up the number of homebound teachers and the number of students on homebound and the numbers don't add up. It is time for a change in Letcher Co. I know some people will try to say this is not true --- but it is true!
mike

Jackson, KY

#20 Feb 11, 2013
wow!!!!!! tax payer too went off!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min Pikeville Parent 163,378
Hottie in the black chevy 1 hr letcher man 23
Tim Profitt 6 hr Yuck 5
blue beat up truck in isom 10 hr ashley 4
BOBBY GIBSON Breaking Bad 11 hr No Freelancers 2
Rumor Has It Money Needed For Reelection 12 hr citizen 23
Joey Ison 12 hr Funny 32

Whitesburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitesburg Mortgages