new walmart clinic
what do you think

London, KY

#1 Aug 7, 2010
what does everyone think about the new pikeville medical center clinic opening in the walmart. will you change your doctor and go to there? do you think it will be safe? none of the docs around here will write anything wonder if the walmart dr will? lol
cares

Hindman, KY

#2 Aug 7, 2010
I hope they don't sell pain pills. I hope all pharmacy in the area stop selling narcotics. If you are hurting too damn bad blame the pill heads for you not getting pain meds...
rskjdskj

Ermine, KY

#3 Aug 7, 2010
I think the only thing they are treating are sinus infections and stuff like that nothing hardcore..lol So i'm doubting anyone will be getting pain pills.
MiniMe

Hindman, KY

#4 Aug 7, 2010
According to WYMT news reporting this story a couple days ago, they said Whitesburg would be the next of two more in the area getting a clinic, if
the one in Pikeville goes over okay.
locAL Gal

United States

#5 Aug 7, 2010
wonder if it will hurt ARH business since MC has almsot finsished them off anyways
KnowSo

Hindman, KY

#6 Aug 7, 2010
MiniMe wrote:
According to WYMT news reporting this story a couple days ago, they said Whitesburg would be the next of two more in the area getting a clinic, if
the one in Pikeville goes over okay.
Whitesburg already trying to hire nurse practitioner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min Blacklagoon 164,736
Unprofessional Child Like Articles In The Press 3 hr Upstairs looking ... 8
fishpond 3 hr looker 13
EKB Interview Friday after Special Call Fiscal ... 6 hr Upstairs looking ... 1
No Prison 8 hr Corruption at eve... 15
Appalshop Friends Here Writing Book On Proverty 15 hr Lois 4
anybody know brianna cornett? (Nov '12) 20 hr Cylena 3

Whitesburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitesburg Mortgages