Next Last
Well

London, KY

#1 Jul 14, 2011
Whos the best players?
jack

Pikeville, KY

#2 Jul 19, 2011
This year Logan Johnson is the best athlete LCC has. Followed by a great bunch of kids Drew Bentley,Caleb Baker, Corey Stewart, Sidney Fields, Cantu,Matt Boggs will be the anchor of this team. Look for some under classman to surprise you though Keston Hall, Chris Tyree,
The question is not the kids its can these coachs get our kids to play for them. All I Here is how this new def coach is coaching. Lesson one this is not the army "sir". Coach and be good to the kids they will play for you "sir".
If they cant win with this bunch Anna you need to drop the football program completely because we will never win.
omg

Richmond, KY

#3 Jul 19, 2011
jack wrote:
This year Logan Johnson is the best athlete LCC has. Followed by a great bunch of kids Drew Bentley,Caleb Baker, Corey Stewart, Sidney Fields, Cantu,Matt Boggs will be the anchor of this team. Look for some under classman to surprise you though Keston Hall, Chris Tyree,
The question is not the kids its can these coachs get our kids to play for them. All I Here is how this new def coach is coaching. Lesson one this is not the army "sir". Coach and be good to the kids they will play for you "sir".
If they cant win with this bunch Anna you need to drop the football program completely because we will never win.
lol "sir"????? he is a joke! wait....I thought he was a softball coach....lol another joke!!! come on Ozz get this idiot and his wife out of ur ass and off our fields!!
you got that right

Waco, KY

#4 Jul 19, 2011
omg wrote:
<quoted text>
lol "sir"????? he is a joke! wait....I thought he was a softball coach....lol another joke!!! come on Ozz get this idiot and his wife out of ur ass and off our fields!!
That's exactly right. No wonder Powell County was glad to get rid of them. The coach and his wife needs to go. I think everybody in softball found that out the hard way this year.
you got that right to

Cynthiana, KY

#5 Jul 19, 2011
That goes to show u freaken people dont no shit, Perkins is not the defensive cord, it is another guy from Webster Co and he is the one that is doing the sir stuff!! And softball, Perkins coached at Powell Co and LCC beat them in the regional championship game to win the region. Dont take no trailer living trash to figure out they done something right and with Bumper being sick i guess Polis or Perkins did nothing for those girls? What a idot you are!!!!!!!
omg

Richmond, KY

#6 Jul 20, 2011
you got that right to wrote:
That goes to show u freaken people dont no shit, Perkins is not the defensive cord, it is another guy from Webster Co and he is the one that is doing the sir stuff!! And softball, Perkins coached at Powell Co and LCC beat them in the regional championship game to win the region. Dont take no trailer living trash to figure out they done something right and with Bumper being sick i guess Polis or Perkins did nothing for those girls? What a idot you are!!!!!!!
omg !! you got to be kidding me????Perkins didnt do jack for the girls and knows nothing about softball!!! Ask parents from powell just how involved those ppl actually were with that program!! bumper and polis got us to state!! i know cause i play softball!! I am sry to see bump retire but i pray polis doesnt leave us as well cause if perkins is all we have we will be screwed!!! its my senior yr and i want it to be a winning season!!
omg

Cynthiana, KY

#7 Jul 20, 2011
omg!! you got to be kidding me???? if you are going to be a senior what did you do for the softball team but strike out 90% of the time. it dont matter what you people say this is supposed to be about football make you a thread about softball. no matter what people think about perkins i know him he dont care what people think about him and if you were really man or woman enough go tell that to his face!!! that wont happen. it is all but a done deal as of what i herd he will be the head coach of softball wether we like it or not. so i guess the way everybody supposely hates perkins we wont have a softball team oh well could care less about softball. football is king in this county go LCC win some games this year.
parent

Macon, GA

#8 Jul 20, 2011
Well i dunno what your problem is but coach perkins and his wife are great people and we like the both of them my son plays football and he likes him and from my understanding he is trying to keep those boys in line .... exactly what they need at lcc to keep the drugs out of football!! u must not know anything about him or u would know where he came from and what his best intrest are they would both give u the shirt off their back maybe your kid isnt getting any playing time or doesnt have what it takes and i will tell u like i tell mine work harder and u will get there...He came here not knowing anyone so he ouldnt have picksthose boys get where they are by showing him they wanna be there have a good day and find something else to complain about!
lcc rules

Richmond, KY

#9 Jul 21, 2011
parent wrote:
Well i dunno what your problem is but coach perkins and his wife are great people and we like the both of them my son plays football and he likes him and from my understanding he is trying to keep those boys in line .... exactly what they need at lcc to keep the drugs out of football!! u must not know anything about him or u would know where he came from and what his best intrest are they would both give u the shirt off their back maybe your kid isnt getting any playing time or doesnt have what it takes and i will tell u like i tell mine work harder and u will get there...He came here not knowing anyone so he ouldnt have picksthose boys get where they are by showing him they wanna be there have a good day and find something else to complain about!
please!!!! i love football and we should be pretty good this year but perkins and his power trips wont have anything to do with us winning or not....he is a joke and us seniors laugh our ass at him .....big bad ass trooper!!....lol
lcc

Macon, GA

#10 Jul 21, 2011
The sad thing its not perkins its the new defensive cord. He demands sir yes sir every time someone talks to him. Its all business no Fun. Its not the same way it use to be.
bear

Macon, GA

#11 Jul 21, 2011
it takes a little disc to make a good team.
LCC RULES

Frankfort, KY

#12 Jul 21, 2011
I would like to know what senior that is, probally not one on the team. perkins is a great coach he has always treated them boys with respect and i know he cares about them. its just bad that people get on here and bad mouth a guy that puts so much of his own time in to help these young men. i am always at practice and watch them coaches coach i not a coach but i no for a role model im glad my son has perkins there with him. my son has told me that perkins has told the whole team you need something it dont matter what it is or what time it is you call and i come and get you or what ever you need. just thought that needed to be said, go cougars!!!!
Player

Winchester, KY

#13 Jul 21, 2011
Your right, not a senior on this team. Alot of us players go to Coach's house when we are out. Him and his wife treat us like we are their own kids. Never leave there without being feed or asked if we need anything. Screw the rest of them Coach Perkins we know....
mike

Macon, GA

#14 Aug 2, 2011
I think its funny. It will be fun watching this mess this year. The first couple games will be LCC blow outs and when the district rolls around we will see what they really got, but it dont look good.
masterofdisaster 144

Martin, KY

#15 Aug 11, 2011
i agree with mike
Really

Waco, KY

#16 Aug 11, 2011
NO one cares about LCC. They should do away with sports or anything to do with.
Anonymous

Vilonia, AR

#17 Aug 15, 2011
bear wrote:
it takes a little disc to make a good team.
this sounds crazy my son is on this team.
Lcc fan

United States

#18 Aug 22, 2011
I watched the game on tv Saturday night and noticed David Duke was not the fill in quarterback and I'm just curious why? Not saying the other kid didn't do good cause he did just noticed last yr the duke kid was a heck of a quarterback.
parent

Whitesburg, KY

#19 Aug 22, 2011
David moved away and no longer plays football ..
Lcc fan

Whitesburg, KY

#20 Aug 22, 2011
I guess our loss is another schools gain but the other kid seems to know what he's doing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Post troll 171,856
Bakers house 7 hr Wal-Mart warrior 12
when i play with my bird 23 hr Wal-Mart warrior 13
Gabby Brock Thu Laura 6
Haunted Places In Letcher Co. (Sep '09) Wed Miss Frazier 90
Kim Taylor Wed Curious 8
Wal-mart warrior Wed Katy 19

Whitesburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitesburg Mortgages