First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Kings creeker

Inez, KY

#42 Dec 12, 2012
I use to live on KINGS CREEK and they were alot of wild and sexy women there. Went back there about two yrs ago and seen two of those women and God no way anyone can get that big and that ugly in a few yrs. The one lady i use to see was huge and the other was like a homeless person. She looks like hell and was drity and had lost her teeth plus she has been married like 3 times. She had like 3 kids all by diff men. She and i talked for awhile and she ask if i could give her some money. Later i saw a friend of hers and she told me she had been to drugs for yrs. Most people i knew on Kings creek was good hard working people but this two ladies had went to hell fast and hard.But you cant judge a whole area on a few people.
to the point

Whitesburg, KY

#43 Dec 12, 2012
this stuff just doesnt happen on kingscreek it is happening all over so if you dont have any thing nice to say then keep your mouth shut because one day you might wake up and be fat and ugly if it hasnt already happend . there is an old saying opinions are like a holes everyone has one some are bigger than other. so be very careful about what you say about other people
outsider

Whitesburg, KY

#44 Dec 12, 2012
well since you are going to introduce the Cooks and the Roarks, you might as well introdue them to the Hoggs, they are all inbreeds and kins to each other, other wise the folks on the creek are good people...
haha

Whitesburg, KY

#45 Dec 13, 2012
ymms wrote:
people on kingscreek make me sick no good people on kingscreek can you name one?
get lost you chicken shit.
nope

Ransom, KY

#46 Dec 13, 2012
Kings creeker wrote:
I use to live on KINGS CREEK and they were alot of wild and sexy women there. Went back there about two yrs ago and seen two of those women and God no way anyone can get that big and that ugly in a few yrs. The one lady i use to see was huge and the other was like a homeless person. She looks like hell and was drity and had lost her teeth plus she has been married like 3 times. She had like 3 kids all by diff men. She and i talked for awhile and she ask if i could give her some money. Later i saw a friend of hers and she told me she had been to drugs for yrs. Most people i knew on Kings creek was good hard working people but this two ladies had went to hell fast and hard.But you cant judge a whole area on a few people.
No it does not happen everywhere but you want to belive that and it make you feel better then go ahead
lol

London, KY

#47 Dec 13, 2012
" I Still Love You"

You opened it. Good luck. Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they miss you. Something good will happen to you between 1:00 pm and 4:40 pm tomorrow, it could be anywhere. Tonight at midnight they will remember how much they loved you. You will get a shock of a lifetime tomorrow, a good one. If you break the chain you will be cursed with relationship problems for the next 2 years. Karma. If there is someone you loved, or still do, and can't get them out of your mind, re-post this in another city within the next 5 minutes. Its amazing how it works.If you truly miss someone, a past love, and can't seem to get them off your mind....then re-post this titled as " I Still Love You" Whoever you are missing will surprise you. Don't break this, for tonight at midnight, your true love will realize they love you and something great will happen to you tomorrow. Karma. You will get the shock of your life tomorrow.
well

Whitesburg, KY

#48 Dec 17, 2012
hater wrote:
i hate kingscreek,it disgusts me..
Then stay away if it pains you so bad stupi.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whitesburg walmart 16 min Looking for you 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr dollarsbill 132,120
What has happened to Summit City 2 hr John 12
Mary Lynn Caudill,Collier 2 hr Wanda 1
Merry Christmas Ye Yaw ! 4 hr Kiser 1
Curtis thompson 9 hr sad day 4
B. Meyer Images 11 hr ill call it 25
Whitesburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Whitesburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Whitesburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Whitesburg