April Banks Boggs
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
brooke

Somerset, KY

#21 Nov 18, 2010
satan wrote:
hell awaits april and all that defend her. knawing of teeth, worms eating and fire. think about it tonight.
and since i am not saved, if i died right now, i know i am going to hell. most people are.
my family

Whitesburg, KY

#24 Nov 19, 2010
brooke wrote:
Well I'm done fighting, and I do know David Jr. and trust me, it's been over long before April ever THOUGHT about getting out of prision. But whatever, it is Letcher County, and people always have nothing better to do there but start stupid shit about people like that. I'm done fighting with you people, I know April.. so whatever.
WELL YOU MISE WELL BE DONE BECAUSE YOUR ABOUT THE ONLY ONE LIKES APRIL!!!AND YOU MIGHT KNOW DAVID JR BUT I CAN ASSURE YOU I KNOW HIM BETTER!HE IS MY FAMILY!AND DAVID AND HIS "WIFE IS STILL MARRIED AND THEY JUST SEPERATED LESS THEN A MONTH AGO,APRIL HAS BEEN SEEING HIM SENCE AUG,SO SHES MESSING WITH A MARRIED MAN!SHOWS WHAT KINDA PERSON SHE IS DOESN'T IT!!!I MEAN COME ON IF SHES ANY KIND OF A DECENT PERSON WHICH EVERYONE KNOWS SHES NOT,BUT SHES ACTS LIKE SHES SO INNOCENT AND A GOOD PERSON,WTF SHE DOING FOOLING WITH A MARRIED MAN!DESTROYING A HOME!AND DAVID JR 2 KIDS LIFE!!!GUESS SHE'S NOT EVEN THINKING ABOUT HIS 2 KIDS AND THERE LIFE!!!
its ashame

Whitesburg, KY

#25 Nov 23, 2010
I think it's a shame she would destroy a home like she is doing!as if she hasn't done enough!If they was any women or decenty to her she would find someone else and not destroy a home like she is doiing!
well

Winchester, KY

#26 Nov 23, 2010
There is no reprose in her, cause if they was she wouldn't be able to live with the guilt of what happen to that little boy,and if they was she would try to do something good with her life instead of destorying other peoples life.
just someone

Whitesburg, KY

#27 Nov 25, 2010
I grew up with april .Have been friends of her brothers and dad for many years ,and i still think shes a total fu*kin piece of sh*t for letting that happen.I have not or will not go back around darrels as ong as shes there .Makes me sick to even think she gets the chance to live on after what happened to that baby
hey

Whitesburg, KY

#28 Dec 1, 2010
where she should be wrote:
I think she should be right where jarome is!!!!she might not have pulled the trigger but she knew about it!I don't feel a bit sorry for her!what kind of human would rent a motel and watch all that went on up there and watch them pack the bodys out of the house knowing she knew what went on?I mean in my opinion it is so sad to take a innocent mans life,but a babys life there is no way a half way decent person could sit and watch that!If she stood by his side then,then she should have to stand by his side in prison!In mine and I'm sure many others opinion there both cold hearted sorry pieces of trash!and should rot in prison!!If she was innocent she could have found some way to get away from him and go do the right thing!There is several people said they talked to her after it happen and she was by herself,if she didn't have anything to do with it and was innocent why didn't she do the right thing then? Think about it!!!Its comman sence!Of course shes out shes going to try to make herself look innocent and wants people to think that!the main thing to think about is there was times she was away from him why didn't she do the right thing?
you would have to be in her shoes to know why she didn't tell, I'm sure she was very scared and didn't know what to do.
none ya

Raleigh, NC

#29 Dec 1, 2010
Jesus loves you
chacha

Corbin, KY

#30 Dec 1, 2010
It amazes me that people will believe that one man (Jim Jones, remember him?) could make so many people kill themselves, but that one young girl,(scared to death of a piece of crap who'd already tried to kill the old man who owned the gas station in town) who had never even dated before marrying him, could have stopped him from killing the baby and his dad. Really? She was afraid of this man - but it's her fault he killed those two? Not the father's fault at all, was it? The father allowed the devil to walk into his home. The home where his son was living. He was more worried about making drug money than his child... but it's this young girl's fault? Everyone involved with the family should have done something to protect that child... he was the only innocent one in that home - and he wasn't protected from the devil. But this girl... maybe she was an innocent too... Maybe. Have you never been afraid of someone? I don't know either of them, but I know something about being afraid of a man bigger and stronger than you....
disgusted

Winchester, KY

#31 Dec 1, 2010
i agree with you on one thing. the cooks should have protected that baby. but like always they have their noses to far in the air to care about anyone but themselves. there are only a certain "type" of person they want to deal with and lets face, blister wasn't rich.
curious

Winchester, KY

#32 Dec 1, 2010
i hear that blister's sister-in-law has a brother that is partying with april. what scum.
haha

Richmond, KY

#33 Dec 6, 2010
she should have never got out of jail she should have got life for what happen that night
rita fields

United States

#34 Feb 8, 2014
brooke wrote:
you people make me sIick, April is the sweetest person you'll ever meet, and everyone thorws up the fact that april has been in Prision, well fuck all yall ppl, cause you dont know the real april, shes my best friend, and yall didnt know gerome, or anything that went on with that other than what you read. as far as being with David Jr. and him and his wife spliting up, thats been in the making for a while and anyone that knows him knows that, april didnt cause them to split up. Stop bashing on april for the mistakes she made, shes trying to get her life together and she is staying out of trouble, its people like this that bring it back to her, so leaver her alone. I have a good feeling his wife started this, just because shes mad that him and april are Itogether..
I knew Jerome boggs and he wad lowlife. Blister and especially .tj didn't deserve to die. Stupid ass Bitch
rita fields

United States

#35 Feb 8, 2014
chacha wrote:
It amazes me that people will believe that one man (Jim Jones, remember him?) could make so many people kill themselves, but that one young girl,(scared to death of a piece of crap who'd already tried to kill the old man who owned the gas station in town) who had never even dated before marrying him, could have stopped him from killing the baby and his dad. Really? She was afraid of this man - but it's her fault he killed those two? Not the father's fault at all, was it? The father allowed the devil to walk into his home. The home where his son was living. He was more worried about making drug money than his child... but it's this young girl's fault? Everyone involved with the family should have done something to protect that child... he was the only innocent one in that home - and he wasn't protected from the devil. But this girl... maybe she was an innocent too... Maybe. Have you never been afraid of someone? I don't know either of them, but I know something about being afraid of a man bigger and stronger than you....
bluster loved tj more than anything..
thebrat

United States

#36 Feb 11, 2015
brooke wrote:
Well I'm done fighting, and I do know David Jr. and trust me, it's been over long before April ever THOUGHT about getting out of prision. But whatever, it is Letcher County, and people always have nothing better to do there but start stupid shit about people like that. I'm done fighting with you people, I know April.. so whatever.
For your info Michelle and David was expecting their 2nd son before April got out of prison! She know he was married and David is a lowlife tiring his family apart! And David has went lower now with a slut and he won't have anything to do with his kids because of the scum he is with now. He deserves to lose more then his home!!!!!!!!!
thebrat

United States

#37 Feb 11, 2015
makes me sick wrote:
<quoted text>
well for one you don't know nothing about David Jr and his WIFE, and your getting on here telling people to not be talking about April becasue they don't know her and whatever,,well i think you need to practice what you preach about talking about people you don't know and you sure the hell don't know about David Jr and his WIFE!!!! and as far as you thinking people dont know april I mean damn come on do you think because your her friend your the only one who knows her" I THINK NOT"!!!!Letcher County is a small place and alot of people know her beside you so get over yourself!And no David Jr and HIS WIFES relationship hasn'tbeen over for a long time either "see how much you know" they haven't even been split up a month yet! April told someone she has been seeing David sence the begining of Aug,so yes i think she was involved in them spliting up as well as she was involved in other stuff!!! And NO David Jr's WIFE did not start this!Practice what the hell u speak,and stop talking shit you know nothing about!!!
No his ex wife never started this April knew he was married and had kids but didn't give a shit and David was the scum doing that to his family. Now he is with one of the biggest pieces of road side trash there is. He lost his kids home his life long friends and his good name for what? Can't wait to the day he wakes up and realizes that all he lost. He is s total scnew up! I seen him at Walmart carrying a baby ain't that ironic he could be Daddy to someone else kids but he won't be Daddy to his own kids! Spend that money on someone else kids and that scum u r with and not care if your kids have a roof over their heads or food in their bellies.
CowanBoy

Louisville, KY

#38 Nov 6, 2016
Who are April's parents?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 40 min Get Real 169,910
Campaigning at A Funeral 15 hr Disgusted 36
Nutt 17 hr Yep 6
Cowboy Boots 23 hr Allen 38
Thanks Jim Ward For Animal Shelter Van Fri Royal 20
shooting walmart Thu Eyeroll 12
Another tyler drama Wed Herp Derpison 6

Whitesburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitesburg Mortgages