ireola

Nashville, TN

#1 Dec 29, 2012
Have you noticed how desperate some FAT women are? Every time i go somewhere a fatchick hitts on me !
ugh

Ivel, KY

#2 Dec 29, 2012
ireola wrote:
Have you noticed how desperate some FAT women are? Every time i go somewhere a fatchick hitts on me !
maybe us fat chicks r way to good for someone like u, maybe we dont starve oursleves to try to impress a man because a real man is not going to look at a size of a woman they like them the way they r
really
#3 Dec 30, 2012
i dont think small women starve themselves to be small, its just there nature, now if ur tryn to be a model u might be starving ur self intentionally, there's nothing wrong with bein a fat woman as long as ur health isnt at risk, ive seen plenty of beautiful woman that are over weight. some men prefer that,nothn wrong with that but dont be a hater to small women just sayn...but not sayn u are.
Well

Whitesburg, KY

#4 Dec 30, 2012
I don't think it is just fat girls, it's any girl with low self esteem issues... Plenty of skinny girls have low standards too. I guess by this thread your are trying to put down fat girls but realy you just insulted your self by your "standards" by stating that pittyful fat girls throw them selves at you and didn't mention once that pretty or skinny girls ever do lol.
thats not nice

United States

#5 Dec 30, 2012
Don't call Curvy women "fat" its disrespectful
mee

Whitesburg, KY

#6 Dec 31, 2012
maybe y should try dating a heavier woman,u might be missing out on a good woman that you would pass by and never give a second glance,to chase that skinny girl, that can have her pick of men. so while your working your ass off to support this thin woman, she might be screwing every friend you have. not saying every thin woman is like this, but you are grouping all heavy women into a desperate catagory..just saying there are plenty beautiful heavy women that are pretty on the inside too that dont get given a chance just because of a few extra pounds..and alot of fat women dont sit and eat all the time, some people are just big..they prob dont eat anymore than the thin women...just saying
ugh

Paintsville, KY

#7 Dec 31, 2012
Well wrote:
I don't think it is just fat girls, it's any girl with low self esteem issues... Plenty of skinny girls have low standards too. I guess by this thread your are trying to put down fat girls but realy you just insulted your self by your "standards" by stating that pittyful fat girls throw them selves at you and didn't mention once that pretty or skinny girls ever do lol.
If u know anything about women then u should know that all women have insecurities no matter what size. But I I think men worry about the woman's looks rather than the person within.
Uuuuuu

Tucker, GA

#8 Dec 31, 2012
Hey, uh, being fat's a choice. Eating healthy and excercise are also choices. Human Ttraction is based on health; what's healthy is attractive. This is why someone sneezing is a turn off, as well as being fat. Men are naturally attracted to large breasts and wide hips. The primitive instinct behind this is better mammary glands to feed a child and wider hips to birth children better. Women are naturally attracted toned, buff men because a tough man can support her and her children. Of course, every now and then, someone is born a bit different, that is attracted to fat people and etc. Something just went wrong in the brain when that happens. In short, being shallow is why the human race survives.
really
#9 Dec 31, 2012
Well the point here to me is women fat or skinny aint got a thing to do with what kind of person she is as is the same for men... like the other commenter said its all about what comes from within a person Not on the outside appearance. I'd take an unattractive man with a good heart and good morals and loyal over a hunk any day...
yeah

Cynthiana, KY

#10 Dec 31, 2012
Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes and just as some people are more attracted to thin doesn't mean a heavy person isn't worth giving the time of day. I myself am a heavy girl who is more attracted to someone tall, dark skin and dark hair, blue eyes, and muscular, but that doesn't mean I am rude to someone else that crosses my way. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it would be an awful lonely world if we only look at only thin people.
ugh

Prestonsburg, KY

#12 Dec 31, 2012
Uuuuuu wrote:
Hey, uh, being fat's a choice. Eating healthy and excercise are also choices. Human Ttraction is based on health; what's healthy is attractive. This is why someone sneezing is a turn off, as well as being fat. Men are naturally attracted to large breasts and wide hips. The primitive instinct behind this is better mammary glands to feed a child and wider hips to birth children better. Women are naturally ipattracted toned, buff men because a tough man can support her and her children. Of course, every now and then, someone is born a bit different, that is attracted to fat people and etc. Something just went wrong in the brain when that happens. In short, being shallow is why the human race survives.

Just because ur skinny doesn't mean ur healthy. If u smoke or drink its unhealthy and other things we put in ur body is unhealthy
idiots

Roanoke, VA

#13 Jan 1, 2013
Not all "fat women" are fat by choice. They may have health issues that keep them from losing weight. I'm heavy but its because of my thyroid. I dont have insurance so i cant afford to get medication for it. I work out at least an hour a day. Are you so insecure that you have to put down others?
really
#14 Jan 1, 2013
I agree beauty is in the eye of the beholder.. And just cuz your skinny dont mean your unhealthy or taking in the wrong things, just like bein fat dont mean your unhealthy either. People are to quick to pass judgement on just your Weight Amount.. And not on you as a person...
Oh please

Whitesburg, KY

#15 Jan 1, 2013
Uuuuuu wrote:
Hey, uh, being fat's a choice. Eating healthy and excercise are also choices. Human Ttraction is based on health; what's healthy is attractive. This is why someone sneezing is a turn off, as well as being fat. Men are naturally attracted to large breasts and wide hips. The primitive instinct behind this is better mammary glands to feed a child and wider hips to birth children better. Women are naturally attracted toned, buff men because a tough man can support her and her children. Of course, every now and then, someone is born a bit different, that is attracted to fat people and etc. Something just went wrong in the brain when that happens. In short, being shallow is why the human race survives.
This is a croc of sh*t. Just because someone is attracted to someone that isn't classified as " normal".... Does not mean that "something went wrong in the brain."
Caroline

Macon, GA

#16 Jan 2, 2013
I think this is so stupid. When you get in the real world and grow up some, you will realize that beauty on the outside is nothing unless you have it on the inside. You'll learn, Youngin'
thomasj

Whitewater, WI

#17 Jan 5, 2013
I luv me sum curvy chiks. I will wear em out allz nyte long
dumb

Somerset, KY

#18 Jan 6, 2013
ireola wrote:
well lol what does that say about you..are you that darn ugly that you cant get a skinny chick.. thing is by the way you talk you better get who you can get im a heavy woman and i am beautiful and clean and could rock your skinny azzz world that is if you are skinny..you are so funny..

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#19 Jan 13, 2013
ireola wrote:
I Have To Admit....That {Does} Sound Pretty Desperate....To Think That These Nice Love-Lickable Softies....Would Sink To The Level Of Hitting On {You}....

Perhaps They're Just Hitting On You Out Of Piety....Fat Chicks Have Been Known To Be Piously Reverent You Know.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min usa 151,745
Cable or Satellite 1 hr Tvsguy 2
Short Drive in Letcher Co. 2 hr Lol 7
Generous guy 2 hr Maybe 2
Selfie thread deletion 8 hr Hahahaha 6
Anybody know where to find him? 8 hr Need to know 1
Jenkins 8 hr Inquiring mind 2

Whitesburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance