London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2010

Judged:

There is a creepy guy that works at Dairy Queen. He hangs halfway out the drive thru window when dealing with women customers. When he hands ladies their food, change or even to ask them if they need any ketchup, he stretches his body out the window and basically into the ladies car so his face is right next to theirs. I find it creepy and annoying as hell. I guess he is trying to flirt, but he comes off as being a total perve. Seriously, drive thru dude, stay the hell in the window or your going to get a Blizzard poured over top your stinky breath!

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2010

Judged:

Maybe heís just trying to be helpful to you, so you donít have to reach so far up to get there order. So instead of getting on here complaining about someone trying to help you, how about you just get off youíre lazy pill poppín fat ass and go inside to get you Blizzard. Hell you might even burn a calorie or two.
Niky

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2010

Judged:

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! You're my hero Counter!
faithful customer

Pippa Passes, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2010

Judged:

Counterstrike seeing is believing. So come to dairy queen and watch him in person. You will find out he is a perve. Makes you feel real uncomfortable. the boss doesnt do anything about it.
Niky

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2010

Judged:

Are you talking about the blonde guy? If so, sweety you are reading too much nito it. He's a sweet guy, yes a bit of a flirt, but nothing dramatic. He just has a very friendly personality and people mistake it for something more. Stop being so 'OMGosh' about it. If you are a pretty girl, that could be part of why he paid a bit of attention to you. 99% of the younger girls their look/act like dogs. I can think of one decent young lady there, but she's already taken.
co-worker

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2010

Judged:

Niky wrote:
Are you talking about the blonde guy? If so, sweety you are reading too much nito it. He's a sweet guy, yes a bit of a flirt, but nothing dramatic. He just has a very friendly personality and people mistake it for something more. Stop being so 'OMGosh' about it. If you are a pretty girl, that could be part of why he paid a bit of attention to you. 99% of the younger girls their look/act like dogs. I can think of one decent young lady there, but she's already taken.
Honey you need to back up and drive by the window again. He is sexual explicit with most (I did say most, not all) customers,(male & female),even when small children are in the car. Friendly is great for business but very friendly (you say) not good, it leads to lawsuits.
bitch 2 bitch

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2010

Judged:

Niky wrote:
then you have nothing to worry about,Nik because you are an ugly ass dog faced trollop so that dude ain't gonna look twice at your jacked up grill.Don't slander the younger girls because your skank ass is turning guy's stomachs all over the place,stupid ass.you sicken everyone having to look at you so please stay out of sight for all our sakes,sweety.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2010

faithful customer wrote:
Counterstrike seeing is believing. So come to dairy queen and watch him in person. You will find out he is a perve. Makes you feel real uncomfortable. the boss doesnt do anything about it.
I recently went, saw nothing out of the ordinary. But if there is a problem, you need to confront the individual, and state that you would like for him to stay out of your personal space. No need to go all physicho be courteous but firm. Unresolved issues need to be taken higher than the manager, look for the 1-800 number for complaints. If this doesnít fix your issues then you may need to look elsewhere else for you high calorie snacks. Maybe McDonalds, but donít even get me stated about the guy that seems to have a need to yell everything he has to say. Nice guy just annoyingly loud.
Muddy

Baxter, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2010

lady wrote:
There is a creepy guy that works at Dairy Queen. He hangs halfway out the drive thru window when dealing with women customers. When he hands ladies their food, change or even to ask them if they need any ketchup, he stretches his body out the window and basically into the ladies car so his face is right next to theirs. I find it creepy and annoying as hell. I guess he is trying to flirt, but he comes off as being a total perve. Seriously, drive thru dude, stay the hell in the window or your going to get a Blizzard poured over top your stinky breath!
Why would he flirt with a bubblehead like you?
really

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2010

Judged:

this should make you feel good that someone actually wants to flirt with ya or pay any attention to you. why is everyone always picking on demus?
I Know

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2010

really wrote:
this should make you feel good that someone actually wants to flirt with ya or pay any attention to you. why is everyone always picking on demus?
Because he's a freak! Anyone saying sexual explicit BS to someone with small children in the car is extremely dangerous to the public. There will be a lawsuit in the very near future.
hello

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2010

hes gay!!
Niky

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2010

Judged:

bitch 2 bitch wrote:
<quoted text>then you have nothing to worry about,Nik because you are an ugly ass dog faced trollop so that dude ain't gonna look twice at your jacked up grill.Don't slander the younger girls because your skank ass is turning guy's stomachs all over the place,stupid ass.you sicken everyone having to look at you so please stay out of sight for all our sakes,sweety.
I'm pretty sure this is you Angela...Why are you hiding the fact? And Demus has always been nice and courteous to me. It's not my fault that guys only come after you for sex and then bail when they get what they want. So pathetic really, but what can you expect when you advertise yourself the way you do? If this isn't angela, then grow a pair and tell me who this is.
bitch 2 bitch

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

Judged:

Niky wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure this is you Angela...Why are you hiding the fact? And Demus has always been nice and courteous to me. It's not my fault that guys only come after you for sex and then bail when they get what they want. So pathetic really, but what can you expect when you advertise yourself the way you do? If this isn't angela, then grow a pair and tell me who this is.
I don't have to tell you
shit,you ho.Niky,all the guys know you are the easiest but awful sex
ever,slut.You give it up so fast and easy it's like microwave sex!I
would never grow a pair like you have Nik,you tranny.what do you do
tape your nuts back so they are not in plain sight when you get naked and show that ugly skank ass?
sparkle

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

co-worker wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey you need to back up and drive by the window again. He is sexual explicit with most (I did say most, not all) customers,(male & female),even when small children are in the car. Friendly is great for business but very friendly (you say) not good, it leads to lawsuits.
niky only likes it because no one ever flirts with her nasty ass because the guys know they can hit it so easy they don't have to flirt with her or even date her!she likes friendliness
cuz she ain't got any friends,just f_cks!!!!lmao!!!
peek

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

sparkle wrote:
<quoted text>niky only likes it because no one ever flirts with her nasty ass because the guys know they can hit it so easy they don't have to flirt with her or even date her!she likes friendliness
cuz she ain't got any friends,just f_cks!!!!lmao!!!
Who is Niky and what does this person have to do with freako.
peek

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

Just an FYI, he has now started hitting on business professionals in Whitesburg,I know of two just in the past two weeks. This is a major problem for Dairy Queen.
sparkle

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

peek wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Niky and what does this person have to do with freako.
that damn nasty ass ho Niky Bell.She puts her nose into all the topix posts all time and she came here defending freako.i for one am sick of her busy body ass in every topix thread so if she wants to say shit about people then people can say shit about her.
sparkle

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

peek wrote:
Just an FYI, he has now started hitting on business professionals in Whitesburg,I know of two just in the past two weeks. This is a major problem for Dairy Queen.
should DQ spank him?he might like that ya know,especially if said spanking is done by a woman
sunny

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

Judged:

I think he is disgusting! I don't need or want him hanging in my damn car window asking if I want friggen ketchup!!! He can stay his ass in the drive thru and ask that just fine! freak

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of46
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Whitesburg Forum right now

Search the Whitesburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min do whut 123,210
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 18 min GOTP 139,110
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 22 min LIbEralS 25,980
warh nurses 36 min hahaha 2
james wiley craft (Aug '11) 1 hr The best 8
Preacher near linefork 1 hr Karma 29
Iron Order 1 hr IO Biker 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Whitesburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••