Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

who else thinks our water has gone bad because too many of those dirty appleheads took their yearly bath this January?
Free Thinker

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

coal miners daughter wrote:
who else thinks our water has gone bad because too many of those dirty appleheads took their yearly bath this January?
You are a moron, the water is bad because of you classless, money worshipping, coal miners.
coal miners daughter

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

really? loss of nerve?
coal miners daughter

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

I am not a moron. I have class. I know because I bathe regularly. How bout you?
Obamanation

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Ole free thinker, no job but plenty of time to think!
ashley

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

hey - I hadn't put it together but I should have, appalheads taking their yearly bath! that has to be it!!! that explains so much!!! black sht in the water, bad smell, lack of water ... it all adds up!!!
Obamanation

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

And before you say it, yes I do have a job. James River, night shift, D-11 pushing big blade of rock over the hill!
coal miners daughter

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Free Thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a moron, the water is bad because of you classless, money worshipping, coal miners.
get a job....quit mooching off the welfare train
we need public assistance

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

coal miners daughter wrote:
<quoted text>
get a job....quit mooching off the welfare train
What? We have public assistance here? Where do I put in my application?
I Call BS

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Obamanation and Coal Miner's Daughter are two very sick individuals.
CMD

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

I Call BS wrote:
really?
Retired Coal Miner

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

You will find out pretty quick if you worked all your life you won't be entitled to a dam thing as I quickly did. If you never worked they will come knocking at your door to see if you need anything. It's a dam shame.
Coal miners wife

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

So funny about the bathing comment lol :D. I tried out here comes the bun in Whitesburg the other day, it felt so awkward. Here I am an Eastern Ky woman born and raised and I didn't look as "hillbilly sheek" as the people hanging out down their did. I also found it to be hilarious when they were trying to use slang terms like yall. I don't think I know very many people around here that use that word. I had to hold back the laughter. I don't think I've seen so much boots and fannel in my life.
lil red hen

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Coal miners wife wrote:
So funny about the bathing comment lol :D. I tried out here comes the bun in Whitesburg the other day, it felt so awkward. Here I am an Eastern Ky woman born and raised and I didn't look as "hillbilly sheek" as the people hanging out down their did. I also found it to be hilarious when they were trying to use slang terms like yall. I don't think I know very many people around here that ableus that word. I had to hold back the laughter. I don't think I've seen so much boots and fannel in my life.
Great observation. They are trying to sell themselves as appaolachian and captalize on a tourist economy. Laughable. I can't wait to see them go under.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

lil red hen wrote:
<quoted text>
Great observation. They are trying to sell themselves as appaolachian and captalize on a tourist economy. Laughable. I can't wait to see them go under.
What a sad, pathetic, miserable person you must be.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

I Call BS wrote:
I've noticed the same thing.
orly

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

If you're making light of a water situation that's killing dozens of Eastern Kentuckians you deserve to get cancer and die. If you're making fun of how people look then your fat, self entitled, ignorant ass needs to look in the mirror. God forbid these kids got a little style. Y'all just jealous. And if you don't say "y'all" then you ain't from around here, or simply need to leave. Rather the water kills you, or you leave we won't miss you. Nobody will.
lil red hen

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

orly wrote:
If you're making light of a water situation that's killing dozens of Eastern Kentuckians you deserve to get cancer and die. If you're making fun of how people look then your fat, self entitled, ignorant ass needs to look in the mirror. God forbid these kids got a little style. Y'all just jealous. And if you don't say "y'all" then you ain't from around here, or simply need to leave. Rather the water kills you, or you leave we won't miss you. Nobody will.
nasty
candi

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

i wanna be a hippe ... let's see, boots, flannel, torn jeans, bandana, don't bathe ... oh, and don't work! unless you make cup cakes ... fancy soup ... help me ... what else?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

candi wrote:
i wanna be a hippe ... let's see, boots, flannel, torn jeans, bandana, don't bathe ... oh, and don't work! unless you make cup cakes ... fancy soup ... help me ... what else?
And your ignorance grows, yet again. You people are just to stupid to get it aren't you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Whitesburg Forum right now

Search the Whitesburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 11 min cathyjudy 26,185
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min cathyjudy 146,195
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 36 min SNYB 128,589
bpm lumber 1 hr worker 13
Pinemountain lumber worst company to work for.. (Aug '12) 1 hr wal mart 22
arrest at Isom 1 hr school 12
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 4 hr oscar 16,116
•••
•••
•••
•••

Whitesburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Whitesburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••