the man

Santa Rosa, CA

#42 Oct 22, 2011
sexy women are in pike county
big deal

Whitesburg, KY

#43 Oct 28, 2011
really wrote:
the woman that owns the loghome at the end of town is a very sexy women...and nice...
whatever...
nice

Whitesburg, KY

#44 Oct 28, 2011
yes there alot in pike county..
Jane

Jeremiah, KY

#45 Oct 28, 2011
Sexy women are in Letcher county and all over the usa you just got to look for them.
very true

Whitesburg, KY

#46 Oct 28, 2011
thanks jane...that is very true..
Cornfed

Pikeville, KY

#47 Oct 29, 2011
What makes a woman really sexy is not physcial, it is when she acts like a LADY. There is not too many of those left.
me again

United States

#48 Nov 17, 2011
Cornfed wrote:
What makes a woman really sexy is not physcial, it is when she acts like a LADY. There is not too many of those left.

There are some in Whitesburg that could work a street corner in Vegas and get plenty of Customers. Real beauty does come from real ladies.
wow

Whitesburg, KY

#49 Nov 17, 2011
and you have neither, jeoulousy is not becoming.
Seriously

Corbin, KY

#50 Nov 17, 2011
Why can't people take this thread seriously and just mention some women who are sexy over 30+ Probably because most of the people on this are high schoolers and don't know any? I just feel its complimentary to women. And usually, if you can name one, they have a sister just as pretty
lololololol

Pippa Passes, KY

#51 Nov 17, 2011
wow wrote:
and you have neither, jeoulousy is not becoming.
and not being able to spell makes you look stupid
low standards

Van Nuys, CA

#52 Nov 17, 2011
eeww wrote:
<quoted text>eeww she weighs three hundred pound,just because she has money don't make her sexy!
yes it does.
Seen Her

Whitesburg, KY

#53 Feb 7, 2012
There is a beautiful lady that lives up in Buck Creek,she is a blonde. Noticed she is looking pretty damn fine lately. Very nice. Good woman. Husband should be proud. Way to go beautiful.
him

Whitesburg, KY

#54 Feb 7, 2012
Brandy
wonhunglo

London, KY

#55 Feb 14, 2012
I would just like to say one thing to all those sexxxxyyy ladies out there,HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!
One sexy woman

Whitesburg, KY

#56 Feb 14, 2012
wonhunglo wrote:
I would just like to say one thing to all those sexxxxyyy ladies out there,HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!
Thank YOU!!!
wonhunglo

London, KY

#57 Feb 14, 2012
you are welcome; every woman needs to hear that on this special day.especially those good looking,sexy women that are neglected on this day.should never be like that.they need to know they are loved and needed and wanted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Family Man 141,404
Tenish and cris 4 hr Just For Thought 2
Homosexuality 8 hr have at it 7
lawless letcher county...... 8 hr well well 6
Lcc baseball 17 hr Dean 1
Whatever happened to Josh Blair?? 22 hr Old Flame 11
Jennifer (Lucas) noble (Nov '14) Thu Lol 17
More from around the web

Whitesburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Whitesburg Mortgages