wife

Whitesburg, KY

#21 Sep 3, 2010
MOFOFIASCO wrote:
<quoted text>Look!!!!James Hall hiding behind a"wife"ID!LMAO!!!I always new he was a BITCH!!!This is the funniest shit ever,James you are 1 pathetic p.o.s. you puss bastard! "wife"LMAO,LMAO,LMAO !!!
i think you are a bit pathetic... my name is nicole not james.... i am definitley a woman and wife.. sorry to disappoint you

MOFOFIASCO

“A BETTER MAN THAN STOP CRYING ”

Since: Jun 10

IDOL

#22 Sep 3, 2010
wife wrote:
<quoted text>
i think you are a bit pathetic... my name is nicole not james.... i am definitley a woman and wife.. sorry to disappoint you
Well I KNOW you are A LOT pathetic.
wife

Whitesburg, KY

#23 Sep 3, 2010
MOFOFIASCO wrote:
<quoted text>Well I KNOW you are A LOT pathetic.
hahaha
Seen Her

Whitesburg, KY

#24 Oct 11, 2011
purty gurl wrote:
Check out Tammy Lee up in Buck Creek @ colson! She's drop-dead georgeous! Very nice smile and a body that just won't quit. Never heard a word said on her either. She has two kids almost grown and kept herself beautiful girl. She has a sister that looks just as good as she does too.
There is another beautiful lady that lives up in Buck Creek,she is a blonde too. Noticed she is looking pretty damn fine lately. Very nice. Good woman. Husband should be proud. Way to go beautiful.
woowee

Whitesburg, KY

#25 Oct 14, 2011
?
wondering

Whitesburg, KY

#26 Oct 14, 2011
who are you talking about where do they live at in buck creek
dam gud

United States

#27 Oct 15, 2011
I seen this hot chick the other day. She lives on defeated creek on linefork. I think her name is Kelli she's in her 20s
Timbo

Winchester, KY

#28 Oct 15, 2011
Seen one at Neon Junction the other day
carl

Whitesburg, KY

#29 Oct 15, 2011
buck creek ... buck creek is full of them!
Seen Her

Whitesburg, KY

#30 Oct 16, 2011
wondering wrote:
who are you talking about where do they live at in buck creek
If you ever been in buck creek, There is only a couple of fine looking women that live there. NOT THE SKANKS IN THE HOLLOR. Nice, clean, well kept women. Just wanted to tell them to keep up the great job.
really

Whitesburg, KY

#31 Oct 18, 2011
the woman that owns the loghome at the end of town is a very sexy women...and nice...
soapy

Whitesburg, KY

#32 Oct 19, 2011
seen one at pine mt car wash yesterday had short blond hair build like brick out house.
LOL

San Jose, CA

#34 Oct 20, 2011
really?
know her do you

Manchester, KY

#35 Oct 20, 2011
the one woman.she lives in a house with the roof on it and a driveway and drives that car with the 4 tires on it. aint she something
CCC

Richmond, KY

#36 Oct 20, 2011
YEAH
wondering

Deputy, IN

#37 Oct 20, 2011
Who is the blonde in the newer model blue mustang i see around Isom alot? Is she single, married, or what I'd like to know I think she is sexy as they come. Need info.
huh

Whitesburg, KY

#38 Oct 20, 2011
?
double dd s

Whitesburg, KY

#39 Oct 20, 2011
if any of you guys want a hot 30year old meet me at the park beside whitesburge hospital
dam gud

United States

#40 Oct 21, 2011
Kelli rides around in a new blue mustang. She has a man though.
eeww

Prospect, TN

#41 Oct 22, 2011
really wrote:
the woman that owns the loghome at the end of town is a very sexy women...and nice...
eeww she weighs three hundred pound,just because she has money don't make her sexy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr umoron 153,778
Sapphire Mining and United Coal Company Devils (Feb '13) 8 hr Adam 18
Alicia combs 9 hr sad 2
Easy Women 14 hr aBC 81
Welfare fraud 14 hr True 2
Ms Hogg on CBS Big Brother 15 hr mosdy 7
Letcher county soccer Sep 26 LOL 1

Whitesburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitesburg Mortgages