Tracy CRAM itin ER Ass VanCourt

Tracy CRAM itin ER Ass VanCourt

Posted in the Whitesboro Forum

YOu will never know

Cazenovia, NY

#1 Sep 24, 2012
Oh you think shes innocent? haha. Shes such a slut. I banged her AGAIN. lol. And her husband still stays with her. Then again they both cheat and stay together.
An ex

Moravia, NY

#4 Jan 29, 2013
Only bad thing is she won't take it in her ass. Or swallow. What a waste of a piece of a$$. Oh well. I got my other chics.
Nicole

Cortland, NY

#5 Mar 27, 2014
I am Nicole Wadsworth and I started this post because I am so jealous of my ex husbands new younger wife. She Looks better then me, my kids call her mom, she has a career, and my husband that I am still so in love with. I am just a fat bitter sloth that will never amount to anything! Im sorry I am so pathetic and wont accept that you are the better woman Tracy.
ULOSER

Utica, NY

#6 Apr 6, 2014
Both of the first 2 post were out of Moravia and wouldnt you know thats the same place Nicole Wadsworth posts from. Imagine that!! Someone needs to go see Dr.D and get some medication!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Million women marching in Washington 2 min baretta1976 24
New WKTV anchor recruit 3 min russ bianco 5
Protest in front of the State Building now 9 min Moon 64
Lmao reading Utica Topix 41 min MJamesSeemannInc 14
Frank furno Utica public defender 54 min Tommy 11
Subie 54 min Subie 1
Frank ferno public defender 1 hr Lori 2

Whitesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance