First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dezi Arnaz

Ithaca, NY

#1 Oct 22, 2012
Its a shame when the coach of the soccer team has covered up so much wrongdoing by his players over the last 2 years. Last year a junior on his team partied a bit too much the night before, went to an early AM practice, passed out in his car (in the parking lot at practice) and was allowed to drive home before practice started. Coach turned the other way and acted like it never happened. As a matter of fact, the kid missed the practice and was allowed to start the next game.
This year, a few of the soccer players have received the reputation of being the "life of the party". What happened to the Athletic Policy Codes regarding no alcohol and/or drugs? Not fair to all the players on the team that put in the hard work and have to live by the "dictator's" rules.

"Lucy...you got some splaining to do!"
Daniel Fredlenson

Little Falls, NY

#2 Oct 26, 2012
Really who are you to say anything about a coach you clearly know nothing about ?
Fred Danielson

Charlestown, MA

#3 Oct 27, 2012
Thanks for the rant. If you have issues talk to the coach and stop belly aching.
father o'feelya

Ithaca, NY

#4 Oct 28, 2012
Daniel Fredlenson wrote:
Really who are you to say anything about a coach you clearly know nothing about ?
I do know the coach very well. I also know that he has an incredible ego that is detrimental to the program. He has his favorites and will go to great lengths to get what he wants.
father o'feelya

Ithaca, NY

#5 Oct 28, 2012
Fred Danielson wrote:
Thanks for the rant. If you have issues talk to the coach and stop belly aching.
You and both know that if you go to any coach in the Whitesboro system and say one negative thing to them, your children are "blackballed" in any sport that they play. Can't even approach the AD about these things. Nothing is ever done.
Big Blue player

Ithaca, NY

#6 Oct 29, 2012
Daniel/Fred, Its a true story. I was there and the parking lot thing really happened. The party was at one of the players house the night before. O got pretty plowed there. I like the coach and all but sometimes he gets a little loopy and doesn't coach the way you would think. He will bench a good player for weeks just to prove a point with the rest of the team. He definitely has a big ego. One time he tried to antagonize a teammate after a game just to get him to say something that would justify the coach sitting him.
Diego

Whitesboro, NY

#7 Sep 20, 2013
How did the game go yesterday? 7 - 2?

Karma.
Citizen

Ithaca, NY

#8 Sep 23, 2013
Diego wrote:
How did the game go yesterday? 7 - 2?

Karma.
Hahahaha..........perfect! Coach is such an idiot. He tries coaching baseball too. Doesn't have a clue about the sport. Only helps with the baseball team so his son makes any school baseball team he tries out for. Par for the course for W'boro athletics.
Here we go again

Whitesboro, NY

#9 Aug 22, 2014
Dezi Arnaz wrote:
Its a shame when the coach of the soccer team has covered up so much wrongdoing by his players over the last 2 years. Last year a junior on his team partied a bit too much the night before, went to an early AM practice, passed out in his car (in the parking lot at practice) and was allowed to drive home before practice started. Coach turned the other way and acted like it never happened. As a matter of fact, the kid missed the practice and was allowed to start the next game.
This year, a few of the soccer players have received the reputation of being the "life of the party". What happened to the Athletic Policy Codes regarding no alcohol and/or drugs? Not fair to all the players on the team that put in the hard work and have to live by the "dictator's" rules.
"Lucy...you got some splaining to do!"
Here we go again. Another year being lead by the biggest a**h**e in the school district. This guy is no good. When is the AD gonna wake up and realize that this guy is two faced and will say anything to make himself look good, when in fact he rips his "Non-star" players behind the scenes. He covers up his "Star" players off field actions for the "good of his program".
Done with it all

Whitesboro, NY

#10 May 16, 2016
The coach still sucks. Now he is the assistant coach for Varsity Softball. Paving the way for his kids?
Onions

Whitesboro, NY

#11 Jun 29, 2016
STILL SUCKS
Onions

Whitesboro, NY

#12 Aug 30, 2016
Lost again....still sucks
Onions

New Hartford, NY

#13 Sep 15, 2016
Still sucks.....lol
Onions

Whitesboro, NY

#14 Sep 23, 2016
2016 Record as of today:
Overall 2-5-1Division 1-3

Karma, bitch..........
Onions

Whitesboro, NY

#15 Oct 3, 2016
Division 1-5, Overall 2-8-1
lol...still suck
parent

Little Falls, NY

#16 Oct 8, 2016
Onions wrote:
Division 1-5, Overall 2-8-1
lol...still suck
Put your big boy pants on and be a coach. If you were such an expert you would be the coach. Since you are not, shut your pie hole. It is high school sports, not a pro sport. Some nutless people like you forget they are just turds.
Truth hurts

Whitesboro, NY

#17 Oct 12, 2016
parent wrote:
<quoted text>

Put your big boy pants on and be a coach. If you were such an expert you would be the coach. Since you are not, shut your pie hole. It is high school sports, not a pro sport. Some nutless people like you forget they are just turds.
Well actually, I used to coach in Whitesboro. I know first hand how this man operates. He is the one that needs to put his "big boy pants on" and actually understand that his coaching decisions and his holding a blind eye to certain situations is detrimental to the future of the athletes that he oversees. He makes everything about himself and not about the athletes that play for him.
Boom

Whitesboro, NY

#18 Oct 21, 2016
BOYS SOCCER
NEW HARTFORD 6, WHITESBORO 0
Class A Quarterfinals
Whitesboro: Ronnie Belluscio 5 saves.
New Hartford: Randolph Butler 3-0, Nick Lemire 2-0,
Sean McGlynn 1-0, Giovanni Fornino 0-2. Chris Orjuro 3 saves
who

Whitesboro, NY

#19 Oct 28, 2016
Who is this? You also said he helps in softball? Who does he help?
Captain

Utica, NY

#20 Jan 13, 2017
who wrote:
Who is this? You also said he helps in softball? Who does he help?
Arrogance must be on page one of the Coaches training manual. He has plenty of company.
PS - try google. The names aren't hard to find. Ethics, integrity, competence is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Claudia Tenney BLASTS scam Dem/RINO hospital plan! 5 min cornhill NJ 68
d victor pellegrino 9 min Cares 11
downtown hospital - deleted? 9 min tell the Truth 2
74 mph, No seat belt, No lights and the other d... 10 min Concerned 16
DJT Worst president 10 min Two Term Trump 11
Kevy Kev crossley 13 min Asking 33
Reasons To Move To Whitesboro (May '14) 15 min Heza Troll 48

Whitesboro Jobs

Personal Finance

Whitesboro Mortgages