no more saranac thursdays are u kid...
cheese please

Ilion, NY

#227 Apr 14, 2012
Who cares anyway. Saranac beer sucks. A lot of people must like lion piss if they drink saranac. Have a nice boring summer.
Mayhem Like Me

Rochester, NY

#229 Apr 14, 2012
No big deal, we dont need UPD. Just hire out Motorcycle Club members to be Security. Or get those bozos who fight at Sylvan Beach.

Worked for the Rolling Stones at Altamont.

Since: Apr 12

United States

#230 Apr 14, 2012
What i dont understand most of the people here are saying this citys a dump... if u think that move away.. no oneu has as aa gun to ur head making u live in or around the city get away abd stop complaning like a little high school girl on her peroid. i knoe if i didn't like it here i would move
BandT

Sherburne, NY

#231 Apr 14, 2012
Knoe? wtf!
reformed

Meriden, CT

#232 Apr 14, 2012
No more Saranac thursdays means no more fights, rapes, dwi's,hangovers,and one nite stands !!

Hadley, MA

#233 Apr 14, 2012
Phone sucks sorry not that concerned about it
Getouttahere

Utica, NY

#234 Apr 14, 2012
i'm sure the cops will still be around to give out dwi's! pretty sure we don't have to pay them to be in the vicinity ... and its not like they're not going to show up if a fight or something happens......funny they're asking for 4000 to be there....joke.
non band member

Walpole, MA

#235 Apr 15, 2012
Why dont they get any country bands down there? Like Tim Mcgraw, Sarah Evans,or Hank Williams Jr.
yep

Rome, NY

#236 Apr 15, 2012
non band member wrote:
Why dont they get any country bands down there? Like Tim Mcgraw, Sarah Evans,or Hank Williams Jr.
Too many people like them so the cost for them to perform would be prohibitive. Can only get bands that are not popular (e.g., anything but country) and do not require much money to perform....
Mayhem Like Me

Rochester, NY

#237 Apr 16, 2012
reformed wrote:
No more Saranac thursdays means no more fights, rapes, dwi's,hangovers,and one nite stands !!
Well, I guess that pretty much ruins "your" social life.

Caldwell, NJ

#238 Apr 16, 2012
Mayhem Like Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I guess that pretty much ruins "your" social life.
l

Haha
Alan

Rome, NY

#239 Apr 16, 2012
I'm amazed at the people who have so little to do they actually have to stand around that place with people puking all over and fighting and acting out their immature utican ways. Anyone who goes there seriously has a lack of anything going on in their life.
reformed

Troy, NY

#240 Apr 17, 2012
Alan wrote:
I'm amazed at the people who have so little to do they actually have to stand around that place with people puking all over and fighting and acting out their immature utican ways. Anyone who goes there seriously has a lack of anything going on in their life.
i agree with u 100%!!!
monsignor suds

United States

#241 Apr 22, 2012
I will believe it when i see it. Theyre not going to have it unless they have UPD on board. The brewery is not going to take a risk without enough police presence.
damiano

United States

#242 Apr 22, 2012
Who cares
doubting tomaa

Earlville, NY

#243 May 22, 2012
I see its going to finally happen ! Hallelujah !
Mayor McCheese

United States

#244 May 22, 2012
Can we at least have a big gathering of people of all ages, races, creeds, colors etc to give a massive crowd chant of UTICA SUCKS! UTICA SUCKS! UTICA SUCKS! UTICA SUCKS!

No alcohol necessary for this...
When I say Utica you say Sucks!
Utica! Sucks!
Utica! Sucks!
out of towner

West Hartford, CT

#245 May 23, 2012
Were is this happening. Im from Maine.
Told ya

Little Falls, NY

#246 May 23, 2012
See all you idiots that thought this was cancelled there tomorrow at 530, you guys are fking idiots, Ill be out there getting drunk and banging the hot skanks like I do every summer
Im Sayin

Rome, NY

#247 May 23, 2012
Due to lack of interest, tomorrow has been cancelled.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tenney Strikes Again 11 min Meataballsza 6
Par 22 min nope 91
Closure and rush to judgment.....Katelyn Conley 26 min Hank 2
News Upstate job growth slow despite taxpayer subsidies (Mar '17) 27 min im just saying 206
italian family fights at christmas 36 min Wanna be 9
Comets Suck Again... 1 hr Connor comet 23
Women 1 hr Who 9

Whitesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitesboro Mortgages