Kim Simon Murder

Created by Joe Friday on Feb 27, 2010

2,244 votes

Click on an option to vote

Will Never Be Solved

Have Faith, It Will Be Solved

1980s Cops & DA Incompetent

Day Of Judgment Approaching

Justice Delayed=Justice Denied

You Can Run But Can't Hide

AMW Will Have No Effect

Suspects Have Too Many Rights

Law Enforcement Pushing Hard

Good Doesn't Always Triumph

First Prev
of 240
Next Last
Joe Friday

United States

#1 Feb 27, 2010
America Most Wanted Simon segment postponed:

http://www.uticaod.com/news/x1570103815/Airin...
wake up

Auburn, NY

#2 Feb 28, 2010
It has been solved, you should stick with washing dishes and not try and play crime dog.

The olive boy did it, they are just waiting to make sure they can prove every single drop before they move on it. With what has already happened with the case they want it too be perfect.

Olive Boy Did IT, DO YOU UNDERSTAND, NO AUBLA,
Comprenday.

Not only do M&M's melt, they lie cheat and steal and kill.

Judged:

31

28

26

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Joe Friday

Syracuse, NY

#3 Feb 28, 2010
OK, maybe it's "solved". Perhaps the better question: Will there ever be a conviction/convictions?
in the loop

United States

#4 Feb 28, 2010
olive boy didnot do it, leave him alone ,

Judged:

28

28

25

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frank Rizzo

Syracuse, NY

#5 Feb 28, 2010
There will never be a conviction.
hey in the loop

Council Bluffs, IA

#6 Feb 28, 2010
in the loop wrote:
olive boy didnot do it, leave him alone ,
how would you know if olive boy did or didnt do it? do you know something we dont? were you there? maybe you should be questioned by the investigators.
Assweepay

Newark, NJ

#7 Feb 28, 2010
Frank Rizzo wrote:
There will never be a conviction.
They already had one scapegoat, are they looking for another ?
Puzzled

New York, NY

#8 Feb 28, 2010
At this point I would have to say the only person that knows the truth is the person that actually did it, however in past posts we were hearing a lot of different names, JG, PD, RM, PC, PP and MM but now all I have been seeing is MM has to make you sit back and think why that is. Not one of the above listed people is a decent person by any stretch of the word and it is fair to say that Utica Topix is nothing but the on line version of the Enquire and any one can go on here and say anything about anyone. Knowing this why is it that we see nothing about anyone but him? Makes you wonder dosent it.
scum

United States

#9 Feb 28, 2010
Puzzled wrote:
At this point I would have to say the only person that knows the truth is the person that actually did it, however in past posts we were hearing a lot of different names, JG, PD, RM, PC, PP and MM but now all I have been seeing is MM has to make you sit back and think why that is. Not one of the above listed people is a decent person by any stretch of the word and it is fair to say that Utica Topix is nothing but the on line version of the Enquire and any one can go on here and say anything about anyone. Knowing this why is it that we see nothing about anyone but him? Makes you wonder dosent it.
JG and PC were thick as thieves and still are and looks like they were involved somehow. If MM was the main one that ended her life maybe that is why? They ALL should pay and unless they do justice will not be served.
If Only

Geneva, NY

#10 Feb 28, 2010
walls could speak..PC is in for arude awakening. To bad he had a way out. But with theth ing the way it is now he is like all the rest. They thought they had protection, oooopps sorry boys dont work that way any more. These guys dont mess around and the peoplke that should pay will pay!!!
in the loop

United States

#11 Feb 28, 2010
does mm stand for mark maharty??
uareallpathetic

Auburn, NY

#12 Feb 28, 2010
Too Funny...What happened to Mark Mahardy? MM the wanna be man that likes to CHOKE WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!
mm is

California, MD

#14 Feb 28, 2010
mm is for the oliveboy. and mark is around.

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
uareallpathetic

Auburn, NY

#15 Mar 1, 2010
mm is wrote:
mm is for the oliveboy. and mark is around.
----------Yep and OLIVEBOY...STILL LIKES TO CHOKE WOMAN...SCARY....

Judged:

13

13

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
mohawk choker

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Mar 1, 2010
i hope he chokes on an olive.... dirty scumbag

Judged:

16

15

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Blue in the face

Auburn, NY

#17 Mar 1, 2010
I will post this one time because you are all so lost it aint even funny anymore after three years of hearing an arrest is coming next week it is getting old and since no one can read between the lines . Relayed to me 3rd hand by someone I think knows . Guy kills girl. 2 people [ one now dead and cant back up the one who knows whole story ] have suspicions and talk about it but nothing happened I guess .[ one was the guys family ] The guy who killed commits suicide like 1990 - no dna cause he was cremated . The remaining one in that family dont trust cops specially because I think he has detail that the cops would 100 % hound and get all sespicious and totally railroad him and ruin his life cause the law has rep around here for doing what ever they want to who ever they want just read the paper right ? Dna and the law is fake in oneida co under scott mcnamara and nys police switcheroo all the time anyways and the guy is in the guys family anyways . Ask yourself if you think you knew something but were the last one standing would you go talk with them knowing 100 % it would just be one man against all the cops the community the family the stupid tv show guy and the news ? The only one who isnt talking is the one who I know that knows. Move on with your lives end of story. Dont believe ? Ok remember in 2 years nothing will have happened . Guy dont talk period .
blue

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Mar 1, 2010
are u illiterate, because you sure write like you are!
White

Newark, NJ

#19 Mar 1, 2010
blue wrote:
are u illiterate, because you sure write like you are!
No, he's just drunk.
huh

Syracuse, NY

#20 Mar 1, 2010
Blue in the face wrote:
I will post this one time because you are all so lost it aint even funny anymore after three years of hearing an arrest is coming next week it is getting old and since no one can read between the lines . Relayed to me 3rd hand by someone I think knows . Guy kills girl. 2 people [ one now dead and cant back up the one who knows whole story ] have suspicions and talk about it but nothing happened I guess .[ one was the guys family ] The guy who killed commits suicide like 1990 - no dna cause he was cremated . The remaining one in that family dont trust cops specially because I think he has detail that the cops would 100 % hound and get all sespicious and totally railroad him and ruin his life cause the law has rep around here for doing what ever they want to who ever they want just read the paper right ? Dna and the law is fake in oneida co under scott mcnamara and nys police switcheroo all the time anyways and the guy is in the guys family anyways . Ask yourself if you think you knew something but were the last one standing would you go talk with them knowing 100 % it would just be one man against all the cops the community the family the stupid tv show guy and the news ? The only one who isnt talking is the one who I know that knows. Move on with your lives end of story. Dont believe ? Ok remember in 2 years nothing will have happened . Guy dont talk period .
If this guy knows so much and it was family that was involved, then he would know that there was another girl involved too and that girl could very easily back up his story. A simple DNA test would be able to tell if it was family or if it was him. Theres no us Vs. them in this case, its about getting closure for my family and for Steve's family. We don't care if the person that killed Kim is dead or alive we just want to know what and why everything happened the way it did. So talk all the BS you want on here it does not change the fact that I never got to know Kim the way I shold have and this peson that you say that has all these worries should just walk into the Office of the DA with a lawyer and tell his side and what he knows and let a SIMPLE DNA trest do the rest. Other than that cut the *&$% and get the person to tell his story. For the FAMILIES AND FRIENDS OF ALL INVOLVED!!!!!!
nicetry

United States

#21 Mar 1, 2010
Blue in the face wrote:
I will post this one time because you are all so lost it aint even funny anymore after three years of hearing an arrest is coming next week it is getting old and since no one can read between the lines . Relayed to me 3rd hand by someone I think knows . Guy kills girl. 2 people [ one now dead and cant back up the one who knows whole story ] have suspicions and talk about it but nothing happened I guess .[ one was the guys family ] The guy who killed commits suicide like 1990 - no dna cause he was cremated . The remaining one in that family dont trust cops specially because I think he has detail that the cops would 100 % hound and get all sespicious and totally railroad him and ruin his life cause the law has rep around here for doing what ever they want to who ever they want just read the paper right ? Dna and the law is fake in oneida co under scott mcnamara and nys police switcheroo all the time anyways and the guy is in the guys family anyways . Ask yourself if you think you knew something but were the last one standing would you go talk with them knowing 100 % it would just be one man against all the cops the community the family the stupid tv show guy and the news ? The only one who isnt talking is the one who I know that knows. Move on with your lives end of story. Dont believe ? Ok remember in 2 years nothing will have happened . Guy dont talk period .
That sounds a little too convenient. The killer is dead and no DNA to prove it? Maybe this is the story one of them tells to explain away his involvement and get sympathy. Probably the story he has concocted for when they come for him. Any decent honest person would come forward and only a selfish coward wouldn't. So I don't buy it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 240
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How's Judge Gerry Popeo Pusty-O's Mouth Problem? 13 min Rent Due Oops 5
group gazelle drops drugs at school while redoi... 17 min Fed Up 5
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 18 min Jey 570
PD Lawyer At the Eagle 20 min code is broken 5
landscapers 22 min blue 47
pepper in boots. 34 min planet 6
News Dr. Charles Antzelevitch of the Cardiac Researc... (Apr '11) 35 min valleywatcher 3
Whitesboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Whitesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]