Whitesboro man charged with vandalizi...

Whitesboro man charged with vandalizing Polish Community Club in Utica

There are 12 comments on the WKTV story from Apr 1, 2012, titled Whitesboro man charged with vandalizing Polish Community Club in Utica. In it, WKTV reports that:

Utica police have made an arrest in the case of vandalism at the Polish Community Club.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKTV.

frankenberry

Rome, NY

#1 Apr 2, 2012
how many people do you think it'll take to fix up?
uteekah

Hamilton, NY

#2 Apr 2, 2012
what did he ruin some gwumkies and some perogis that can be fixed easy enough! why do they have a polish home anyway polocks are just russians anyway arent they?
i know

United States

#3 Apr 2, 2012
uteekah wrote:
what did he ruin some gwumkies and some perogis that can be fixed easy enough! why do they have a polish home anyway polocks are just russians anyway arent they?
no we are not! "POLISH POWER"
Sobieski

Rome, NY

#4 Apr 2, 2012
uteekah wrote:
No, the Russians don't have a home, they have an apartment in the projects.
czternastek

Rome, NY

#5 Apr 2, 2012
put the kielbasa to him!
Tip

West Hartford, CT

#6 Apr 3, 2012
Utica has gone to the dogs,too bad.
An old Polish man

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Jun 12, 2012
Back in my day we would have ground him into kielbasa and golumpki meat. Stosh will get even with this Joshua Donohue person.
An old Vindictive man

Cortland, NY

#8 Jun 12, 2012
So you are saying Polish People are stupid, vindictive and further your own stereotypes? Or is that the upstate upbringing making you look like an idiot. Kids do dumb shyt yay that's what they have courts for.

Oh wait, PENSIONS for a few dozen slobs per municipality are what we have cops and courts for silly me. Sorry.
In fact now this dumb kid is superfooked anyway so why do you want him dead and ground up into food for you to eat? That's kind of weird actually.

He's already superfooked because now he is part of the meat they throw in the NYS "NannyJobMachine" see? SEEEE?

Here's how it works.

Dumbass typicl uneducated utica gnatboy does some damage and steals some cabbage and now he justifies the 70-100k salaries of however many Cult of Public Safety (COPS) he comes into contact with. They got TONS worth standing around ready for and always seeking to make "police contact" it's actually part of their books and evals see?

Ok so then they hand utican gnatboy Grade A Government beef off to the overpaid babysitters in their multimillion-dollar a year jailhouse. Those jails are literal SINKHOLES of public debt sucking the life and money out of society today and there's no more Wall St. to tax to pay for it and the people can't afford anymore so there's that.

NEXT, they drag him over to some courthouse lockup to play 20 moron questions with MORE fartcounters and paid overfed eyeballs standing around.

The fartcounters hustle him into a court with a few MORE layers of "security buffoons" holding up the walls and they put on a little [except for the bill!] public puppet show in a very nice Air-Conditioned and opulently appointed, custom-carpeted [except for the cellars where they cool "The Meat" in sanitizeable bays so they can wash the meat's bodily fluids and sweat away more easily]

---Now mind you this is all over what? A broken thing? Spray paint? Some crap got stolen? What did the evil Meat do here to trigger this level of public resource avalanche? It wasn't big enough for front page news so I didn't really look for it or care---

So now the show begins. Battle of the words and deeds! End result- 90% or so are stamped with the Seal of Grade A State Machine Meat.

SO earthier he'' get assfooked and mindfkked or scared into violating his 5th and the REAL money starts to flow now baby!

Off he goes on buses to the State Maws. The biggest sausage machines on the planet!

There, he'll warehouse while he is somehow "corrected" by abuse, promise of lifelong ostracism, and exposure to other Meat so they can compare notes and educate eachother on the inner workings of the state sausage industry. What he can never understand now, is that he's become the pawn in a game that has next-to-nothing about keeping society secure and stable.

He's a number. And the most important use of that number is to show the world how much of a responsibility they have to keep paying to warehouse The Meat for The State Meat Machine.

Thousands of fartcounters support and vote in entire micro-economies supported by the artificial "govt. economic stimulus" of "modern corrections". Now how many oxymorons do we see in this paragraph already?

A machine for rewarding the least productive people in the society by bullyrule and COPAGANDA.

For years this will go on, reinforcing The Meat's miserable chances of ever escaping the machine. His # will long outlive him no matter what good he commits or how much he repaid his "debt" to the people who claim to be leaders of the society, but what of the debt to the millions who pay to fuel the State Meat Machine?

This is how the great Cult Of Public Safety has entrenches itself by taking a simple need and positioning themselves relentlessly with COPAGANDA. Talk about a millstone on society!

Yeah the kid should pay for his actions, but why do the rest of us have to pay so much? Fix your broken whatever and spare us the seething kill everyone who dares affront you attitude. You look like a fkn azzhole for it.
Suck it

Baldwinsville, NY

#9 Jun 13, 2012
You air are either an idiot or a criminal who has been caught in the past. Probly some felon. While your post attempts to come off as some college level dissertation on the sociology of the crime and punishment system in America, in the end you offer no real punitive punishment. What if this crime or any crime was purported against you or one of your family? Society has an obligation to stop and correct law breakers. The has to be consequences to actions. This type of thing also becomes a deterrent in some people's eyes as well. I understand and acknowledge your views on how this public safety machine has become its own cottage industry. I don't agree with you but do here what you're saying. We cannot simply allow these things to go I corrected. People in society now are as undisciplined in there personal lives more than any time in US history. Parents don't parent etc etc. Something needs to be done. And until we come up with something better to protect my family and our way of life this is it.
Suckyourself

Cortland, NY

#10 Jun 13, 2012
Suck it wrote:
You air are either an idiot or a criminal who has been caught in the past. Probly some felon. While your post attempts to come off as some college level dissertation on the sociology of the crime and punishment system in America, in the end you offer no real punitive punishment. What if this crime or any crime was purported against you or one of your family? Society has an obligation to stop and correct law breakers. The has to be consequences to actions. This type of thing also becomes a deterrent in some people's eyes as well. I understand and acknowledge your views on how this public safety machine has become its own cottage industry. I don't agree with you but do here what you're saying. We cannot simply allow these things to go I corrected. People in society now are as undisciplined in there personal lives more than any time in US history. Parents don't parent etc etc. Something needs to be done. And until we come up with something better to protect my family and our way of life this is it.
Yep typical sad upstate losers who have to dream up SOMETHING to say, I found that true and plausible so suck yourself. Its funny how all they can ever do is ASSume everyone who speaks up about their endless crap gets accused so they have some imaginary gripe to complain about. Do you people ever stop and think that not everyone who is fed up with you could possibly be some criminal? Do you really think anyone is that worried about what you say to try to change the subject? Oh well!
NYM

Baldwinsville, NY

#11 Jun 13, 2012
We will avenge our brothers. Load the Kielbasa cannon and we ride!!!!
Look perverts

Cortland, NY

#12 Jun 13, 2012
NYM wrote:
We will avenge our brothers. Load the Kielbasa cannon and we ride!!!!
"Ride" what with your kielbasa? Teenage male ass? That sounds like what I'd expect a bunch of dumb undersexed polox to say!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blah Blah blah 1 hr Thats you to the tee 1
News Kaitlyn Conley Trial Juror- 'Yes, I do' Believe... Feb 19 truth 1
what do you think of '69' Steak House? (Dec '16) Feb 19 truth 5
wow new young village cop is clueless Feb 16 Miss them 4
Jesse Haley Feb 14 Chip 2
Illgeal Child Support Collection Strategy "Impu... Jan 29 Angel 1
Dr. Kingwater chiropractic (May '17) Jan 26 Dave k 4

Whitesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance