Shopaholic

East Stroudsburg, PA

#1 Mar 21, 2008
I just found out recently that there had been a Two Guys somewhere along MacArthur Rd, but I haven't found out exactly where it was. Anybody know? What's there now?
Pizza

Allentown, PA

#2 Nov 21, 2009
It was where Giant , Wal - Mart ad every store between is currently located back in the day that shopping center only had two stores Two Guys and Hess's North
kel

Allentown, PA

#3 Jan 5, 2011
yes it is where the new walmart is but of course the exterior has beem remodeled
Joel

Atlanta, GA

#4 Jul 11, 2011
Two Guys is the building that is now AC Moore, Giant, and Dick's Sporting Goods. The entrance was where the present Dick's Sporting Goods entrance is. Later on, Two Guys built a separate grocery store which is where Five Below and such stores are located. The Two Guys Auto Center is where Panera Bread is located. Hess's North was located in the middle between where Wal-Mart and Sam's Club is located. The Hess's building was demolished prior to the building of Wal-Mart and Sam's Club building.
The Flemington Coat Factory building was a Hechinger which was like a Home Depot.
Scott

Lehighton, PA

#5 May 9, 2012
In Addition,
Two Guy's Auto Accessories and Service was where Panmera Bread and Sleepy's is today. The building between Giant and Burlington Coat Factory where all the small stores is today was Two Guy's Hardware and Building Materials. Of all the stores that have closed in Whitehall, I miss Two Guy's the most.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitehall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
West Mifflin District Hiring FULL TIME Topix Po... 1 hr Taxpayers Stink 1
Where does your tax money go? 1 hr Sup Soup 1
heart and marshall (Nov '15) 1 hr Clean Sweep 5
State Supreme Court 1 hr Hillary Justice 3
Time to clean house 1 hr Clean Sweep 1
Could this week get any better? 9 hr Bar Jumper 2
This will make you sick (May '13) May '16 Longtime Client 3

Whitehall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance