Why is Dave Marshall running for scho...

Why is Dave Marshall running for school director in the May primary 2013?

Created by Kathy B on Mar 15, 2013

29 votes

Click on an option to vote

he cant run in Wilkinsburg

he cant run in Elizabeth Forward

didnt he run last time

take Grahams place

start another puppet show

to show Phil who is boss

he's doing it to get Martell back here

to bully senior citizens at meetings

he has nothing better to do

all of the above

Sonny

West Mifflin, PA

#1 Mar 15, 2013
Murtell might need a new job as asst business manager ,looks like things arent doing too well over there. Borrowing more money to stay afloat and no way to pay it back.

The State Department of Education put Wilkinsburg school district on a financial watch list which is meant to identify and offer assistance to school districts in financial distress.( another Duquesne )

The financial watch list was created by Act 141 a state law passed last year as part of an "Early Warning System" for designating school districts struggling to make ends meet.

Wilkinsburg was placed on the list partly because of a $3 million loan approved by the school board February 26th,2013 according to a letter sent to board president Karen Payne from the State Department of Education.

The letter also cited high millage rates as a reason to place Wilkinsburg on the watch list
Fiscal Nonsense

West Mifflin, PA

#2 Mar 16, 2013
Didn't West Mifflin also borrow $3 million to keep the district going? Nick Alexandroff says the district is in the whole a few million dollars thanks to the business manager.
voter

West Mifflin, PA

#3 Mar 16, 2013
get out and vote
horse whisperer

West Mifflin, PA

#4 Mar 16, 2013
i wann a see this clown go down so bad to shut his big mouth he's a paper tiger all show no go
Nick

Springfield, NJ

#5 Mar 16, 2013
horse whisperer wrote:
i wann a see this clown go down so bad to shut his big mouth he's a paper tiger all show no go
I run and call the police if I am confronted. I seek out of the school board meetings because I'm a weasel.
nick fan

United States

#6 Mar 16, 2013
Good job nick they are getting mad because your telling the truth when you got a guy like mick a loser creating jobs for his family,the district 3 mil in the hole. Phil meeting his girlfriend in clairton the people want to know
Nick

Springfield, NJ

#7 Mar 16, 2013
nick fan wrote:
Good job nick they are getting mad because your telling the truth when you got a guy like mick a loser creating jobs for his family,the district 3 mil in the hole. Phil meeting his girlfriend in clairton the people want to know
I'm part of the Phil Shar team! I brought Grorge Goebel in! They made me vice president!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitehall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scottie’s Regime 3 hr Cafeteria worker ... 15
I can't believe it!!!!! 3 hr Oink 12
Pig man 9 hr bread crumbs 4
Does Alexandroff Speak 9 hr free speech 14
News No Duquesne City Students in Baldwin-Whitehall ... (Mar '13) Fri UnDoc Risha 29
Is George Gobel a Risha Puppet? Think Again!!!!... (Dec '09) Jan 18 Deep Throat Coating 70
Dave Marshalls Daughter Caught Cheating Jan 18 Corrupt Comey 4

Whitehall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitehall Mortgages