Judge: Sheraden man's wrongful prosec...

Judge: Sheraden man's wrongful prosecution suit filed too late

There are 6 comments on the Pittsburgh Tribune story from Feb 7, 2011, titled Judge: Sheraden man's wrongful prosecution suit filed too late. In it, Pittsburgh Tribune reports that:

A federal judge dismissed a Sheraden man's wrongful prosecution lawsuit yesterday because he filed it a month too late.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pittsburgh Tribune.

todd akrie

Denver, CO

#1 Feb 8, 2011
There has got to be justice found in the city of pgh.....my life is ruined over a civil case being filed late...not at all...I won't sleep until they make this right...how about if one of there(close relatives) of the counsel gets blamed for something they had nothing to do with....then now is trying everyday to fight for their life to be normal again.....but no...it will never happen to one of them....just the poor lil boy in the suburbs.....justice will be sought.....period.
The English Language

Canonsburg, PA

#2 Feb 14, 2011
todd akrie wrote:
There has got to be justice found in the city of pgh.....my life is ruined over a civil case being filed late...not at all...I won't sleep until they make this right...how about if one of there(close relatives) of the counsel gets blamed for something they had nothing to do with....then now is trying everyday to fight for their life to be normal again.....but no...it will never happen to one of them....just the poor lil boy in the suburbs.....justice will be sought.....period.
Todd, good friend, I know you've known me for quite some time. You've even studied, in detail, my history and being. Please, for the sake of me, put me to use.

You have failed to use any correct punctuation and talk about a run on sentence, Christ! Questions that won't be answered due to the lack of a question mark (it looks like this- "?" incase you've forgotten). I must admit, your spelling was on target. However, you used only simple words which leads me to believe you've graduated high school, or atleast attained your GED.

Okay Todd, I hope in the future you will properly use the knowledge I've provided for you accordingly.
HahA

Canonsburg, PA

#3 Feb 14, 2011
todd akrie wrote:
pwned!
Officer HUHN

Cheswick, PA

#4 Aug 28, 2011
Todd...I see your picture in the trib today... Why dont you come down to the station today and we can talk about all you grievances
A true encourager

United States

#5 Sep 21, 2011
God knows all that occurs. He has a specific plan for all of us. Stay encouraged and keep the faith. Truly seek after Him and all other battles will be fought. In regards to the negative comments, ignore them. You have many wonderful talents and abilities...
They call blogs, blogs and posts, posts.
Davids Angel

United States

#6 May 27, 2016
What about David? He is the real victim here not you Todd. You get to live and breathe everyday. Stop trying to be a victim. Perhaps I would feel sorry for you if you didn't have an extensive criminal history and were a contributing member of society prior to David's senseless murder and not a lifelong criminal. May justice be served one day on David's behalf!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitehall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is anyone up for a creampie? 17 hr Sammy Semen 13
Teachers strike Wed Overtaxed 1
St. Agnes Fair Aug 13 Willie Behardagain 5
When is the next circle jerk at Duquesne Village? (May '14) Aug 9 Pork Fart Politics 17
What will Stevenson steal next Aug 9 Daddys son 16
Alexandroff likes to Aug 4 I Fart Too 7
Does anyone know if a Veterinarian will cut my ... Aug 4 Vinny the Vermin 4

Whitehall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitehall Mortgages