T Man

Farmingdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

The greeting by the asst manager with blond hair middle age needs some work on her attitude on greeting!
The lady waitress did a great job!
So what I'm trying to say to the asst manager I could be a mystery guest so you should straigten your act !!!
T Man

Farmingdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

Assistant Manager at Golden Corral I wish you would reply because I found your behavior very uncalled for !
You were very rude!
I've been to many Golden Corrals and have never been treated that way !
I really wanted to say something but did not want to cause a scene !
On the bright side the waitress done a great job and the food was fair!
I'm from out of state and Im in Muskegon about twice a month and I like the restaurant I just can't tolerate rudeness !
I have a feeling the employs can't stand you the way you were treating one of them today!

I will come back again and if your working the register and act like you did on this day 3-29-11 about 12:30 pm I will ask for you boss and file a complaint!
stop the madness

Spring Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2011

T Man wrote:
Assistant Manager at Golden Corral I wish you would reply because I found your behavior very uncalled for !
You were very rude!
I've been to many Golden Corrals and have never been treated that way !
I really wanted to say something but did not want to cause a scene !
On the bright side the waitress done a great job and the food was fair!
I'm from out of state and Im in Muskegon about twice a month and I like the restaurant I just can't tolerate rudeness !
I have a feeling the employs can't stand you the way you were treating one of them today!
I will come back again and if your working the register and act like you did on this day 3-29-11 about 12:30 pm I will ask for you boss and file a complaint!
call corporate office, you will get a free meal
ZZZ

Reed City, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2011

stop the madness wrote:
<quoted text>call corporate office, you will get a free meal
The go to Community Mental Health and get an evaluation.
T Man

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2011

I'm not concerned about a free meal !
My point was the assistant manager was very rude and uncalled for and I was hoping she would have read this by now and maybe get the hint !
ZZZ don't worry I'm sane!
Golden corral fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2011

If the assistant manager was rude you should call corporate office cause if they get a bunch of complaints they will look into it!
SueT

Whitehall, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2011

This place is disgusting. I was there three years ago on a Saturday morning with some friends, while standing in line, I seen a yung boy (10 to 12) yrs old ahead of me with his father. Apparently, the serving spoon was misplaced for the scrambled eggs and the father was busy serving himself slightly ahead and not paying much attention to him. The child reached into the scrambled eggs with his hand and placed eggs on his plate. I was turned off at that moment and advised the staff behind the food of what happened and he replaced the eggs. If I hadn't seen that, no one else would have either and no one been any wiser. I have never been back for that reason.
T Man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2011

I will be back and next time I won't back down!
T Man

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

I'm planning a future business trip to attend a meeting with the nationwide corporate manager at the Golden Corral !
I hope the visit this time will be more pleasant !
Rude greeters beware!
Justin Igger

Vandalia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

SueT wrote:
This place is disgusting. I was there three years ago on a Saturday morning with some friends, while standing in line, I seen a yung boy (10 to 12) yrs old ahead of me with his father. Apparently, the serving spoon was misplaced for the scrambled eggs and the father was busy serving himself slightly ahead and not paying much attention to him. The child reached into the scrambled eggs with his hand and placed eggs on his plate. I was turned off at that moment and advised the staff behind the food of what happened and he replaced the eggs. If I hadn't seen that, no one else would have either and no one been any wiser. I have never been back for that reason.
You went there 3 years ago, and you are still whining about it like an entitled brat? Sounds like a typical Millenial to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Whitehall Discussions

Search the Whitehall Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Teen Challenge Exposed! (May '07) Jul 12 tjj 147
MI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Mi... (Oct '10) Jul 7 maeball 169
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Jun 30 TruthBeTold 5,481
Free movie tickets! (May '09) Jun 27 barbara bellis 12
MI Michigan Felon Politician Ban Amendment, Propos... (Oct '10) Jun 25 lulubell 302
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) May '14 Ned Tugent 114
MI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in M... (Oct '10) May '14 Mike 94
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Muskegon County was issued at July 22 at 3:55PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Whitehall Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••