Golden Corral (Muskegon )

Posted in the Whitehall Forum

T Man

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Mar 29, 2011
The greeting by the asst manager with blond hair middle age needs some work on her attitude on greeting!
The lady waitress did a great job!
So what I'm trying to say to the asst manager I could be a mystery guest so you should straigten your act !!!
T Man

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Mar 29, 2011
Assistant Manager at Golden Corral I wish you would reply because I found your behavior very uncalled for !
You were very rude!
I've been to many Golden Corrals and have never been treated that way !
I really wanted to say something but did not want to cause a scene !
On the bright side the waitress done a great job and the food was fair!
I'm from out of state and Im in Muskegon about twice a month and I like the restaurant I just can't tolerate rudeness !
I have a feeling the employs can't stand you the way you were treating one of them today!

I will come back again and if your working the register and act like you did on this day 3-29-11 about 12:30 pm I will ask for you boss and file a complaint!
stop the madness

Grand Haven, MI

#4 Mar 31, 2011
T Man wrote:
Assistant Manager at Golden Corral I wish you would reply because I found your behavior very uncalled for !
You were very rude!
I've been to many Golden Corrals and have never been treated that way !
I really wanted to say something but did not want to cause a scene !
On the bright side the waitress done a great job and the food was fair!
I'm from out of state and Im in Muskegon about twice a month and I like the restaurant I just can't tolerate rudeness !
I have a feeling the employs can't stand you the way you were treating one of them today!
I will come back again and if your working the register and act like you did on this day 3-29-11 about 12:30 pm I will ask for you boss and file a complaint!
call corporate office, you will get a free meal
ZZZ

Cedar Springs, MI

#5 Mar 31, 2011
stop the madness wrote:
<quoted text>call corporate office, you will get a free meal
The go to Community Mental Health and get an evaluation.
T Man

Dallas, TX

#6 Mar 31, 2011
I'm not concerned about a free meal !
My point was the assistant manager was very rude and uncalled for and I was hoping she would have read this by now and maybe get the hint !
ZZZ don't worry I'm sane!
Golden corral fan

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Apr 4, 2011
If the assistant manager was rude you should call corporate office cause if they get a bunch of complaints they will look into it!
SueT

Whitehall, MI

#8 Apr 10, 2011
This place is disgusting. I was there three years ago on a Saturday morning with some friends, while standing in line, I seen a yung boy (10 to 12) yrs old ahead of me with his father. Apparently, the serving spoon was misplaced for the scrambled eggs and the father was busy serving himself slightly ahead and not paying much attention to him. The child reached into the scrambled eggs with his hand and placed eggs on his plate. I was turned off at that moment and advised the staff behind the food of what happened and he replaced the eggs. If I hadn't seen that, no one else would have either and no one been any wiser. I have never been back for that reason.
T Man

Bowling Green, KY

#9 Apr 12, 2011
I will be back and next time I won't back down!
T Man

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Sep 25, 2013
I'm planning a future business trip to attend a meeting with the nationwide corporate manager at the Golden Corral !
I hope the visit this time will be more pleasant !
Rude greeters beware!
Justin Igger

Muskegon, MI

#11 Oct 7, 2013
SueT wrote:
This place is disgusting. I was there three years ago on a Saturday morning with some friends, while standing in line, I seen a yung boy (10 to 12) yrs old ahead of me with his father. Apparently, the serving spoon was misplaced for the scrambled eggs and the father was busy serving himself slightly ahead and not paying much attention to him. The child reached into the scrambled eggs with his hand and placed eggs on his plate. I was turned off at that moment and advised the staff behind the food of what happened and he replaced the eggs. If I hadn't seen that, no one else would have either and no one been any wiser. I have never been back for that reason.
You went there 3 years ago, and you are still whining about it like an entitled brat? Sounds like a typical Millenial to me.
T Man

United States

#12 Aug 31, 2014
Does anyone know if this place has improved !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitehall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teen Challenge Exposed! (May '07) Dec 7 Sam 154
union haters (Nov '12) Dec 1 fedora56 2
Debate: Gay Marriage - Muskegon, MI (Aug '10) Nov 25 Brian_G 54
Review: Muskegon County Road Commission Nov '14 camy62 1
Muskegon Heights Boy Scout Camp? Oct '14 achilles3456 1
Restaurant review: Boar's Belly a welcome addit... Oct '14 Brandon Champion III 2
masterbating Oct '14 rkadera57 1
Whitehall Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Whitehall People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Whitehall News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Whitehall

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:19 pm PST