Muskegon's KIDNEY KRAWL 2014!

Muskegon's KIDNEY KRAWL 2014!

Posted in the Whitehall Forum

KateKyleen

Grand Haven, MI

#1 Aug 28, 2014
The Lakeshore Kidney Krawl Committee is hosting a pub crawl to help support finding a cure to kidney disease! The crawl is on October 4, 2014 and will start at noon in downtown Muskegon. From there, all participants will make their way to all of the participating bars in that area. Some of the participating bars involved so far are Unruly, Tipsy Toad, Racquets and more!

Ticket pricing will be as follows:
$15 in advance
$20 day of

Registering will give each participant a t-shirt, drink specials at the bars, raffle tickets for day of raffles, as well as a chance to be entered into the grand prize drawing!(Only registered “krawlers” can win the grand prize).

To register you can do so in person by sending a message/comment or even easier, you can even register online using this link!

http://nkfm.org/events/lakeshore-bar-crawl
https://www.facebook.com/events/4894721745305...

If you would like to help in any way, we are accepting donations for raffles and are looking for business sponsorships as well! We would appreciate any help from you all!

We would love to see you all there, so REGISTER and help us CRAWL FOR A CURE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitehall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News WZZM13 - UFO sightings in West Michigan (Jun '07) Nov '16 Charmin Harrison 41
News Teen charged in shooting of driver in Muskegon ... Oct '16 Go Blue Forever 2
Muskegon County Mugshots (Nov '10) Sep '16 Muskegon 5
pain pills Sep '16 Micky 1
I want to date a crossdresser (Sep '13) Aug '16 Dave Weston 6
masterbating (Oct '14) Aug '16 Dave Weston 2
Teen Challenge Exposed! (May '07) Aug '16 Mary 187

Whitehall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitehall Mortgages