Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 345517 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#296510 May 17, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>She's never said an unborn child isn't human and didn't deserve life. The Catholics persecuted the Jews long before Hitler came along. Practice what you preach.
Knut can't practice what she preaches, since she doesn't UNDERSTAND that what she preaches is simply hate speech.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#296511 May 17, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ask him. My comments were about a different topic but you go off on your own tangent....
Your claim was that Hitler was a Christian because he called himself that, Gosnell called himself a caring doc that treated his patients like he would treat his own daughter. Were they both right or both wrong?

Location hidden

#296512 May 17, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>She's never said an unborn child isn't human and didn't deserve life. The Catholics persecuted the Jews long before Hitler came along. Practice what you preach.
She, and Gtown, Knutter and Skanky all 4 are guility of persecuting those of other faiths, just as Hitler was guilty of it.

Even the Catholic church has made it clear and acknolwedged that Jews and other faiths, do NOT accept Jesus, nor do they need to to achieve G-d's grace.

THe bottom line is people of this stripe are fools who have some perverse NEED to try to invalidate other faiths in favor of the one they CLAIM to practice. They dont realise they are just as guilty of persecution as many of hitlers followers were.

Location hidden

#296513 May 17, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text> Foo and other pro aborts say an unborn child is not human....
Really Kuntbar? I DEFY you to show where I have EVER, in all my years on this forum EVER said that "an unborn child is not human".

Oh wait, you can't, because I, nor anyone else, has EVER said this.

STOP LYING.

You just convince yourself of your own lies to continue your own campaign of hate.

Location hidden

#296514 May 17, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
My Father fought in WWII,
How old are you Gtown? In your 30's? Early 40's maybe?

Location hidden

#296515 May 17, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
Yet the isrealites are back in their land to stay this time, most back in unbelief, but back.
They're not back in "unbelief", we firmy DO believe in G-d, just not in YOUR version of g-d.

How DARE you sit there in your ignorance and continually lie about a people of faith, people who know more about faith than you EVER will!

You are seriously an ignorant piece of shit.

Location hidden

#296516 May 17, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
And talking about her grandfather changes this how??
In what way does your being mean make anyone want to know about our Lord? If you are really a Christian try to curb the mean. It's not becoming. I get angry. Lose my temper esp in person and on the phone. But the difference here is YOU CAN EDIT YOURSELF. or get off the computer if you can't be more like we are supposed to be.
I get all riled up here to but I don't have to type nasty and mean to make a point. Neither do you. And maybe they will listen more to what you have to say. Just an idea.
But your comments tonight were embarrassing.
Just saying.
I have typed till my fingers fall off about how awful the 50 million babies aborted is. So don't tell me what I think.
Peace
Rose, dont get upset, Knutter is honestly mentally unbalanced, she has been for years. Treat her as the comic relief she is and dont even worry about it. She's nothing of consequence really.

Location hidden

#296518 May 17, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I to fail in the "jerk " or mean dept :(
I just looked at corinth ms topic, and someone pulled up five or so topics about me, and my first thought was foo found me. Lol
Not the case.
Perhaps my job is to be an example of what not to be?:)
Good night peoples.
You like to blame me a lot for your bad behavior, earler you claimed it was me that was MAKING you be arrogant.

Try learning some personal responsiblity, I dont MAKE you do anything, including being an ass.

People are sick of your shit, obviously on MANY threads. Its a pity you're too arrogant to actually LISTEN to what you're being told about yourself, and try to DO someting about it.

You like to blame others when the fault lies within yourself.

Location hidden

#296519 May 17, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm no fan of President Obama...although he's not the President who was originally confronted with Da'arfur. And I agree with you, Mr. Obama has bent over backwards to placate those of the Muslim faith, on numerous occasions. I don't think he's a religious man, though, and I do think he's between a rock and a hard place in this situation. His political opponents have become out and out enemies, and they are uniformly committed to Israel - I think President Obama is more interested in keeping whatever tenuous peace is left in the Middle East, than in the Jewish Homeland, per se. He's rather of the "Can't we all just get along??" mindset at this point, imho.
Yeah, he simply doens't want an arab/israeli war blowing up on his watch.

Location hidden

#296520 May 17, 2013
rosesz wrote:
http://www.aish.com/ci/s/The-1 0-Commandments-for-Our-Times.h tml?s=mpw&tab=y
This is great . Especially Especially the third one.
That's a great site, isn't it?

Location hidden

#296521 May 17, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
They're not back in "unbelief", we firmy DO believe in G-d, just not in YOUR version of g-d.
How DARE you sit there in your ignorance and continually lie about a people of faith, people who know more about faith than you EVER will!
You are seriously an ignorant piece of shit.
Ya know, it's ok to question a person about their faith IF you do it for the purpose of LEARNING about their faith. Attacking some ones faith shows that you are insecure in your own.

Location hidden

#296522 May 17, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
">>. I'm a citizen of Israel"
Yeah and I have a Villa in Mecca. You are one whacky lezbo pagan.
And you're a moron son. I've been a citizen since I went there when I was 9, and my family is there. Its called duel citizenship. Idiot.

Location hidden

#296523 May 17, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Your claim was that Hitler was a Christian because he called himself that, Gosnell called himself a caring doc that treated his patients like he would treat his own daughter. Were they both right or both wrong?
Good point! G'morning Sue!

Location hidden

#296524 May 17, 2013
Oh and Rose, speaking of unreported history, I thought you'd be interested in this as well:

http://www.messynessychic.com/2013/05/17/that...

Location hidden

#296525 May 17, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know, it's ok to question a person about their faith IF you do it for the purpose of LEARNING about their faith. Attacking some ones faith shows that you are insecure in your own.
Yup. Its flabberghasting to me how some will ask questions about the Jewish faith, then ignore the answers in their quest to evangalize (sp??).

Location hidden

#296526 May 17, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Good point! G'morning Sue!
I have my moments! G'morning foo.

Location hidden

#296527 May 17, 2013
Okay, off to the Estate sales! Have a good day all!

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#296528 May 17, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>I know, wasn't that an interesting book? LOL When it first came out, I kept calling my father to ask him to translate the yiddish for me! And yeah, it was an interesting premise. I'd love to see someone do an alternate history book that took it a bit further, that would actually deal with the questions you, and I too have raised!
Why not you? You're a cogent writer, and have buckets of background on the subject. I think you'd do a fabulous job...although I haven't seen any fiction come from your keyboard so far...

:)

Location hidden

#296529 May 17, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Why not you? You're a cogent writer, and have buckets of background on the subject. I think you'd do a fabulous job...although I haven't seen any fiction come from your keyboard so far...
:)
LOL OKay, not leaving yet, somewhere along the line, I gained a half hour this morning.

Everyone tells me that, that I should write. I do have a story in me, one I've always wanted to tell, and its alternate history as well, but I Dont have adequate background information to do it right.

I always wanted to tell the "What If" story, that what if Jacqueline Kennedy had been murdered by Lee Harvy Oswald INSTEAD of Jack? And more, what if it came out - over time of course because the conspiracy theories wouldn't change much, that she was the intended target all along?

I mean can you imagine? The world was turned upside down by the muder of John F, but what if the beloved first lady was the target instead? How would that have changed the world as we know it today? Especially politically?

Location hidden

#296530 May 17, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said that my side can do no wrong, neither side can make that claim. BOTH sides have their good and bad.
And sometimes we have the good and the bad within the same persons! LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitehall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Zasper 1,779,024
Paw Patrol is coming after weapon x and Kranium 1 hr weapon X 19
Weapon x has never had worms or lice 1 hr weapon X 25
Mr. Richard Kranium 6 hr Ripeturd Krustibum 47
Wnc robbed my house 6 hr Poopsie 147
After Weapon x has had all you can eat at Taco ... 7 hr Richard Kranium 18
Kranium bathes in oatmeal 10 hr Yakkey 2

Whitehall Jobs

Personal Finance

Whitehall Mortgages