Third-grader runs afoul of school dru...

Third-grader runs afoul of school drug policy

There are 1 comment on the www.dailyinterlake.com story from Oct 17, 2008, titled Third-grader runs afoul of school drug policy. In it, www.dailyinterlake.com reports that:

A third-grader who admitted smoking marijuana recently at Muldown Elementary School became one of the first students disciplined under the Whitefish School District's new suspicion-based drug-testing policy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.dailyinterlake.com.

Since: Jan 08

I Love The Flathead

#1 Oct 17, 2008
well what do you know seems WHITEFISH needed that drug policy after all.But I notice that all the people that were speaking up about it at the time saying we dont have a drug problem in WHITFISH and its not fair, arnt saying much about this. well looks to me they do have a drug problem. When its a third grader who is what 9yrs old that seems like a problem to me. a big one at that.seems WHITEFISH is no better than than the rest of the valley.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitefish Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News White Nationalist Richard Spencer Punched In th... Jan 30 ANTIFA 1
Clown Richard Spencers Top 10 Knockout Songs Jan 30 ANTIFA 1
News Man charged with assault on 9-month-old boy (Aug '08) Jan 28 justiceforall 16
News Armed neo-Nazi march in Montana postponed - ove... Jan 23 ANTIFA 1
News Small-Town Montana Residents Organize To Oppose... (Nov '14) Jan 23 ANTIFA is GOD 4
News Montana rabbi speaks out on anti-Semitic harass... Jan 23 ANTIFA IS GREAT 6
Review: Mary Dana Mohr Counseling (Jul '11) Dec '16 Steve 19

Whitefish Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitefish Mortgages