90's to today hows the town changed???

90's to today hows the town changed???

Posted in the Whitefish Forum

wondering

Louisville, KY

#1 May 1, 2008
Back in the early 90's the town was so small and there were nearly no crimes how is it know??? whats changed?
SO SAD

Kalispell, MT

#2 May 2, 2008
RICH ASS PRICKS !!!!! BAD, BAD planning. It's sad to see it really is. Kalispell is dead and gone hello ASPEN !!!!! We have a Starbucks now CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT !!!!!
Heartbreaker

Lexington, KY

#3 May 5, 2008
I can't imagine that beautiful town turning into this, that is so sad. I hate for a small town to turn well into a big city.
SO SAD

Kalispell, MT

#4 May 7, 2008
Heartbreaker,

We native and longtime residents are so sad. It would make you ill to see Kalispell now. We are no longer a "small" town but a haven for people who left their disgusting towns and brought ALL their crap with them. This place use to be the last best place Im afraid it no longer is.:(:(:(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitefish Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News White Supremacists Demonstrate in Bozeman (Oct '09) Aug 15 Also freedom of s... 45
What is Kalispell missing? Aug 9 Entrepreneur2015 1
News Man charged in sex assaults on children (Mar '06) Jul '15 spydra 36
Review: New Hope Medicine Jul '15 Lois Black 1
Whitefish Jukebox (Jul '12) May '15 Musikologist 12
Living in Whitefish Montana (Oct '14) Apr '15 Anonymous 5
News Decadent Decks (Dec '14) Dec '14 Wally West 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitefish Mortgages