Desert Hot Springs resorts agree to p...

Desert Hot Springs resorts agree to pay nearly $60,000 in back wages

There are 1 comment on the KESQ-TV Palm Desert story from Nov 19, 2013, titled Desert Hot Springs resorts agree to pay nearly $60,000 in back wages. In it, KESQ-TV Palm Desert reports that:

The U.S. Department of Labor announced Monday a settlement with Miracle Springs Resort and Spa of Desert Hot Springs to the tune of $59,790 in back wages to 53 employees, following an investigation which found violations of the overtime provision of the Fair Labor Standards Act.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KESQ-TV Palm Desert.

and employee

United States

#1 Nov 19, 2013
I was give a letter from the company stating not reply to the labor board the company is crooked.some employees get zero checks and when they complained they got hours cut and most live in the owners apartment complex and will only get enough hours to cover rent and most time they cant and if they cant they get evicted. More investigating need to be done about this company.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

White Water Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
facetime? (gay guys only) (Jul '11) 1 hr Long Dick 37
Drugs on rise in Palm Springs (Sep '07) Tue Creeps 20
Young couple have job offer in Rancho Mirage - Aug 21 gjstewart 1
Review: Jurassic Park Resort Theme Park Aug 7 Jurassic Park Ban... 1
Need a place to let my golden swim and play Jul 29 Anonymous 1
News YucaipaYUCAIPA: Longing for theater, concerts? ... Jul '16 djkndsn 1
universal covenant ministries? (Sep '07) Jul '16 Yolanda perez 4

White Water Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance