What does honesty really mean to you

What does honesty really mean to you

Honesty

Marlinton, WV

#1 Jun 22, 2012
Honesty means to me that you are truthful in everything, not wavering because of any reason or for any reason no matter what.
If you feel that you are right stand up for it, regardless of the situation, don't be afraid and hide behind something. Sometimes your consequences are tough, but don't worry, being truthful is always worth it, stand ready to take the medicine, whatever it is. Being truthful, it is better to have tough consequences for it, than have tougher consequences for lying or staggering when confronted with something you have done. Being truthful in every thing. you won't have to try to remember which statement you have made, as you only have to remember 1,(the one you made) Being truthful is about who you are in all walks of life, whether it be of work, school, relationships, etc. etc. I'd rather be known as an honest & truthful person, than a liar and a hypocrite, and an evil doer or someone that hurts people constantly, none of us are perfect for sure, we all have our faults. There's a song out " You must stand up for something or you will fall for anything" has always stuck in my mind. I was taught that being truthful formed your character. This is why I believe truth is everything to me, and I will stand for it, and not waver!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

White Sulphur Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wears the Cole jobs 5 min Spell check 2
Lewisburg Water 31 min TED 8
bbw (May '16) 1 hr HLM 10
Bands in the Lewisburg area (Jul '09) 2 hr huckin fillbilly 10
where 5 hr where 1
Accident in Caldwell 6 hr Well 10
Dr. John Tomlinson (Jan '13) 6 hr cad1968 42

White Sulphur Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance