First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Say No To Drugs

Mount Lookout, WV

#1 Jun 1, 2012
It doesn't look like he is so innocent like everyone said. When will people wise up drugs ruin lives.

LEWISBURG (WVVA)- The Lewisburg Police Department arrest two alleged drug dealers at a Lewisburg hotel after responding to a disturbance.

18-year-old Tyler Dean Caldwell of Caldwell and 19-year-old Brett Tyler Haynes of Princeton are charged with two counts of delivery of a controlled substance after police found both opana and marijuana on their person and in their hotel room.

During the search, officers also recovered over $6,000 in cash, digital scales and .45 caliber handgun.

Both were arraigned before a magistrate and taken to Southern Regional Jail on a $50,000 bond.

Police say that further charges are pending.

Patrolmen. J.R. Byer and Cpl D.B. Eggleston of the Lewisburg Police Department are the investigating officers. Assistance was provided by Deputy Brandon Hunt of the Greenbrier County Sheriffs Department.
First off

New York, NY

#2 Jun 1, 2012
What the news didn't tell u is Brett overdosed that night and he couldn't tell u one thing that happened that night ... And the hotel wasn't even Brett's but he gets the charges and there's way more to the story Brett is jus a addict that is still suffering . He's no drug dealer . If lb police would of tried to talk to him maybe they kno the whole story but let's jus throw Sumone in jail that needs help and then put shit on the news and papers that isn't even the whole truth . What he did is not right In any way but he needs help not locked away
Say No To Drugs wrote:
It doesn't look like he is so innocent like everyone said. When will people wise up drugs ruin lives.
LEWISBURG (WVVA)- The Lewisburg Police Department arrest two alleged drug dealers at a Lewisburg hotel after responding to a disturbance.
18-year-old Tyler Dean Caldwell of Caldwell and 19-year-old Brett Tyler Haynes of Princeton are charged with two counts of delivery of a controlled substance after police found both opana and marijuana on their person and in their hotel room.
During the search, officers also recovered over $6,000 in cash, digital scales and .45 caliber handgun.
Both were arraigned before a magistrate and taken to Southern Regional Jail on a $50,000 bond.
Police say that further charges are pending.
Patrolmen. J.R. Byer and Cpl D.B. Eggleston of the Lewisburg Police Department are the investigating officers. Assistance was provided by Deputy Brandon Hunt of the Greenbrier County Sheriffs Department.
cure

Lewisburg, WV

#3 Jun 1, 2012
well one things for sure, cant get any drugs in jail. that outta put them in rehab real quick. and we the tax payers can pay for it. leave them in jail bars are better any day than a pine box. caldwell has been heading for trouble for awhile. nice kid but truley has problems. brett needs to get his stuff together for his kid and help the mother. but drugs take over your life, nothing matters. i hope they learn and change but i dont see it coming. tyler comes from a great family he has been taught and should know better. i feel for his family.
qvc

Lewisburg, WV

#4 Jun 1, 2012
auction June 16 Sat eveving at 4 oclock RVA building
qvc

Lewisburg, WV

#5 Jun 1, 2012
sorry wrong thread
First off

New York, NY

#6 Jun 1, 2012
Okk let's see u can get drugs any day of the week in jail so maybe u should check ur info before u blurt it out.. And if u know that drugs take over ur life then u should know that ur not the same person when ur on them the drugs take ahold of u and consume u .. So it's not that easy when ur in addiction all u want to do is die and u hate urself for the things u do and that's y addicts need help not bars ... And Brett took care of his child since day one so don't give me that shit. He was the one getting up with zany and changing is diapers so if u dont know shit don't say shit !!!!
cure wrote:
well one things for sure, cant get any drugs in jail. that outta put them in rehab real quick. and we the tax payers can pay for it. leave them in jail bars are better any day than a pine box. caldwell has been heading for trouble for awhile. nice kid but truley has problems. brett needs to get his stuff together for his kid and help the mother. but drugs take over your life, nothing matters. i hope they learn and change but i dont see it coming. tyler comes from a great family he has been taught and should know better. i feel for his family.
no sympathy

Princeton, WV

#7 Jun 1, 2012
They both get that they deserve!!!
Uhmmm

Princeton, WV

#8 Jun 1, 2012
Brett has always acted like a wanna be thug well boy welcome to the real world!!
oops

Elkview, WV

#9 Jun 2, 2012
Yeah, the Hendrix guy who just got his two kids murdered "took care" of them too!
First off

New York, NY

#10 Jun 2, 2012
Him gettin in trouble will save his life but he still needs help and he don't deserve to be in jail He is a very smart and nice guy. The drugs took a hold of him and turned him into sumthin he's not. U better thank god that none of u have the problem of being a addict .. Bc y'all weak immature people couldn't handle it. It's the closest to hell u will get without actually goin there. Maybe sum of u should try and understand it before ur so quick to judge Sumone that is a addict ...
Stupid

Washington, DC

#11 Jun 4, 2012
First off wrote:
Him gettin in trouble will save his life but he still needs help and he don't deserve to be in jail He is a very smart and nice guy. The drugs took a hold of him and turned him into sumthin he's not. U better thank god that none of u have the problem of being a addict .. Bc y'all weak immature people couldn't handle it. It's the closest to hell u will get without actually goin there. Maybe sum of u should try and understand it before ur so quick to judge Sumone that is a addict ...
. You're actions define who you are
First off

New York, NY

#12 Jun 4, 2012
Maybe ur actions does define who u are but give him a chance to make it right is what im saying People make mistakes everyday some are bigger then others but they all mistakes and everyone gets a chance to make it better and he should be no differant ... He's only 19 he's still a baby and considering he didn't have no home and his mother is a acholic and his dad too He's done the best with what he was gaven but now he will do even better if he jus gets the chance...
dead beat s--t head

Baltimore, MD

#13 Jun 9, 2012
So hes changed his sons diapers since day one huh? well what about day 1,345 or day 1,346 has he changed them ? And something that i know for sure is that it takes a lot more than changing diapers to be a REAL father
first off

Roanoke, VA

#14 Jun 10, 2012
Yea he did and he did it all. Brett even,moved to maryland to take care his son tio hes always been there and it seems like sumone should be potty training him since brett isnt there to do it and it wasnt only changing diapers. If u were smart u kno i meant the whole 9 yards bitch.
dead beat s--t head wrote:
So hes changed his sons diapers since day one huh? well what about day 1,345 or day 1,346 has he changed them ? And something that i know for sure is that it takes a lot more than changing diapers to be a REAL father
haha

United States

#15 Jun 13, 2012
First off wrote:
What the news didn't tell u is Brett overdosed that night and he couldn't tell u one thing that happened that night ... And the hotel wasn't even Brett's but he gets the charges and there's way more to the story Brett is jus a addict that is still suffering . He's no drug dealer . If lb police would of tried to talk to him maybe they kno the whole story but let's jus throw Sumone in jail that needs help and then put shit on the news and papers that isn't even the whole truth . What he did is not right In any way but he needs help not locked away<quoted text>
addicts are f*cking bums! they do not walk around with over 6 grand in cash they are always tryin to do some dirt to get a fix. and he obviously was sellin somethin. why else would he have had scales and a 45? stop making excuses for a criminal! opana is ruinig lives and anyone who sees that and chooses to use it anyway and also sells it to others to ruin thier lives deserves everything they get. and yes they can get drugs in jail. he will probably be puffin peters every day to keep up his "ADDICTION".
first off

Roanoke, VA

#16 Jun 14, 2012
U just proved how dumb you are LOL. Thanks that was a good laugh. I love it when people like u show their true self. Which is stupid in ur case. So I hope u get what u deserve BC the only sufferance between u and addicts is they can get help and be better but ur dumbass will always be ignorant.
dag

United States

#17 Jun 14, 2012
First off ur stupid u say if everyone else was an addict they are so immature that they couldn't handle it ur a dumb f**k they apparently aren't immature cuz their not the ones on drugs of and they are not in jail u have alt to learn its the addicts fault they didn't have to do drugs ur an idiot
choice

Cockeysville, MD

#18 Jun 14, 2012
everyone has choices in life
what were his choices you tell me
be a father maybe
drug dealer , drug user,
again everyone has choices he made his
truthbtold

Summersville, WV

#19 Jun 14, 2012
dag wrote:
First off ur stupid u say if everyone else was an addict they are so immature that they couldn't handle it ur a dumb f**k they apparently aren't immature cuz their not the ones on drugs of and they are not in jail u have alt to learn its the addicts fault they didn't have to do drugs ur an idiot
You should read what you typed before you call anyone an idiot.
yikes

United States

#20 Jun 14, 2012
Listen I know its cool to type like thssss and convenient to shorten words, but everyone needs to stop. Please, let's bring back full complete properly spelled sentences. What will this language look like in ten years?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

White Sulphur Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Sup with Dickey's BBQ? 6 hr Environment 11
Need to find 9 hr PUDGE 1
Applebees GM "Chuck"ed 11 hr gat 7
Create your own Forum Thu Weepy 364
for rent in wss? Wed Christy 5
Trailer Park near Coal House Tue curious 3
why Jul 27 sherwser 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

White Sulphur Springs Mortgages